Options

Posting usernames photo

How do how do we post a picture in our username box on our wall?
2019 T@b 400 “Hazel”   Towed with a 2013 Ford F-150 STX  4X4 SuperCab 5.0L
table mod

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    @Ninabean, I have not had occasion to change my user photo, but I believe you would do the following:

1.  Click on your username up in the top right of your screen.
    2.  Click on the little head icon (profile) and then click "Edit Profile" in the drop down screen.
    3.  One of the editing options on the left of the next screen is "Change My Picture."  Click on that and you should be able to upload a new photo.  (I cannot recall what it says for a first time user, but it might say "Add a Picture.")  Be sure to save it when you add/change a photo or other user information.

If I am wrong on the above, one of the moderators or another forum user can fill in the missing info.  (Greg
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    NinabeanNinabean Member Posts: 68
    Thank you for responding but I cannot get any response when clicking on the head profile of my user name.  I wonder if this has to do with the use of my phone rather than a computer?
    table mod
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    @Ninabean, using a phone requires you to access the full desktop site.  Here are the instructions for both Android and iPhone devices.

Profile Edit and Signature Settings using a cell phone:

Android Phone

1.  Log in at the TaB Forum Home page:   https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/
    2.  From the Home page, locate the three dot additional info menu at the top.
    3.  Select "Desktop View" from the menu.  Horizontal is easier to read.
    4.  Tap the “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
    5.  Select “Edit Profile”.
    6.  Your full-view Edit Profile menu appears on the left.
    7.  Signature Settings second from the bottom of the menu list.
    8.  Save any changes.

IPhone (Using Safari - may be browser dependent)

1.  Log in at the TaB Forum Home page:   https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/
    2.  Next, touch and hold the refresh icon in your address bar to the right of the tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com address.  
    3.  Select ‘Request Desktop site” from the pop up.  (It may take you to a page that says “Something has gone wrong”.  If so, simply tap the arrow at the bottom to go back a page.  The next page will be the full desktop website view.)
    4.  Turn the phone horizontal for an easier read.  
    5.  Tap on your User ID in the top right area.  
    6.  Tap on the “people” icon to the far right of your ID.  
    7.  Select “Edit Profile”.  The list on the left includes Signature Settings.
    8.  Save any changes.

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    NinabeanNinabean Member Posts: 68
    Thank you for the help @Sharon_is_SAM.  I finally had a moment to sit down and follow the directions you gave to me above.  Worked perfectly!
    table mod