Battery Hot and Smells Like Sulfur

We went on an overnight in our 320S after charging on shore power.  Our battery didn’t last through the night before our CO detector started beeping.  Upon arriving home I hooked it up to shore power overnight and in the morning smelled sulfur near the camper.  The battery was the culprit and was hot to the touch.  After it cooled down, I check the water in it and one side is bone dry, and the other the water is fine.

should I just add water and hook back up to shore power and hope for the best?


Sign In or Register to comment.