Shoutout to the admins!

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
We are long overdue for a shoutout for the tireless work from our volunteer admins: @Sharon_is_SAM @Verna
@Michigan_Mike @ScottG and anyone else I might have forgot!

For our new members, these folks are 100% volunteers. They are owners, not employees and they do to help all of us. 

In a year with record RV sales, we have seen far above normal activity and so their work, here has been more demanding and has had an even larger impact than normal.

Thank you for all that you do. This is probably the best moderated forum on the Interwebs!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Thanks Jenn!  I would like to thank you and the rest of the forum members for the value you bring to the forum as I think it’s the cumulative knowledge and insight that makes the forum areas roll.  I would agree, we do have a good moderating team and people pitch in and help out as time permits because everyone has lives, family responsibilities and are on the go.  But I have said it in the past, the members in this forum are not only knowledgeable, but extremely patient and helpful to all of the new members that come aboard and we cannot thank you folks enough for your generosity therein.  Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the summer!
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Kr@ckenKr@cken Member Posts: 146
    I second the shout out!!
    Kr@cken
    2020 T@B 320 Boondock
    Factory Victron Solar, Norcold 3 way Fridge
    Clueless about everything electronic
    2020 Subaru Ascent 
    Bainbridge Island, Wa
  • DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    edited August 2020
    If we can fund a pizza day for the hard working NüCamp crew, surely we can setup a GoFundMe to split $250,000 between the four moderators.  Let's go!   :)
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• TabsterTabster Member Posts: 118
    I third the shout out!  Y'all are the best!!  Thank you
    2015 CS. Ford f150 v8. Southern california
  • BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Hear Hear!!  Thank you for all your efforts on the group's behalf.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    Yes!!!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • ytram1958ytram1958 Member Posts: 20
    Thanks for all you do, your hard work is greatly appreciated!!!! 

2017 Tab 320s Outback, Towed by a 2017 Jeep Jku, Live in Prescott, Arizona
  • AirBossAirBoss Member Posts: 740
    A fairly challenging task herding all us cats, done well. Thank you one and all! 
    2020 T@B 400 "OTTO" (build date 08/19)
    Factory Victron Solar; Norcold 3-way fridge
    '04 Chevy Tahoe Z71 DinoKiller
    San Diego, CA
    www.airbossone.com
    https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/owen-ashurst/shop

• Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    edited August 2020
    Hear Hear, to everyone here, especially the admin volunteers.   Your helpful info and insights helped us with our decision to buy a TaB 400.
    Cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 470
    Let me add my kudos as well. I bought my 400 from a for sale on this forum without actually seeing it in person. The quality of the posts on this forum and the admin moderators were a major reason I was able to have a successful transaction! I love you guys!

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab
  • BogieMeisterBogieMeister Member Posts: 114
    I'm two years into this T@B stuff, and I have to say without this forum I would still be scratching my head. Thanks to the moderators for keeping  me in line (photo sizing) and sharing their experience and guidance.
    Gerri (Gary) Ewing
    Montgomery TX (Birthplace of the Texas Flag)
    2018 320 S - "No Agenda Hacienda"
    Tow Vehicle 2023 Honda Pilot AWD

• Rodent77Rodent77 Member Posts: 79
    I'm new to this site and still awaiting the arrival of our 2021 T@B 320-S. The information on this site is amazing and informative. I've been taking lots of notes and reading all the responses to the queries about everything from technical question to mods, helpful hints and so much more.  Thank you so much to the moderators who have put in all the effort to maintain this excellent site....

2021 T@B320 S - 2013 Ridgeline - Ont. Can

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW! What A RIDE!!”  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Thank you all for the thanks. But, without the knowledge of our owners, we would be hard pressed to provide such an instructive forum for our members. So, pat yourselves on the back and keep on helping all of us learn about our T@B’s. We love it when your share your knowledge.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • elberethelbereth Member Posts: 105
    Mods, thanks for keeping us in line, orienting newbies, and all of the organization you do.  Truly the best moderated forum on the interwebs.
    2018 T@B CS-S Towed by 2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i in the wilds of Minnesota
  • atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    Thanks Gang for all you do for us T@BBers!!!  Keeping all things flowing.  Aloha to you All and Mahalo for doing it!
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • TresK3TresK3 Member Posts: 65
    I'm on a couple of other, unrelated, forums.  This is definitely one of the best - it's easy to navigate, friendly, and very helpful.

BIG thanks to all the moderators (especially you-know-who)!
    2019 Tab 400 Boondock Lite
    2017 Dodge Durango AWD with Tow Package IV
    A can of Skyline Chili in the pantry
  • ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    I agree with you @jkjenn...I've learned a lot from all of you and am looking forward to having your knowledge as we grow from the T@g to the T@b...so many adventures ahead of us! Thanks to all of your dedication and hard work!
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • nhmikenhmike Member Posts: 94
    it's really easy to take the efforts of others for granted.  I so appreciate when people apply the principal 'there is more joy in giving, than receiving'.  The moderators volunteer their time for our benefit and ask nothing in return.  Hopefully they can occasionally smile to themselves and feel good that they have helped us out,...again.   They should. 
    2016 cs-s max
  • deucedeuce Member Posts: 47