Options

Frankly its unbelievable that NuCamp builds a quality camper but just doesn't make it work better...

CCCCCC Member Posts: 116
I guess they have profit margins that shine when they use defective and/or alternative components or somehow can't manage to explain what actually is installed in the new years model. And can't seem to pass along that info to their dealers. I got so much bad info from my dealer but I was so lucky to find this group. However, I did not know that I had to be an electrical engineer to own a T@B. 
2022 T@B 320 S Boondock  "UGA", Jeep Gladiator Overland
North Georgia

Comments

• Options
    Yoshi_TABYoshi_TAB Member Posts: 372
    Hi,  A couple of things.  One, is there a particular system that you need help with?  I have a 2021and it does take a bit of time to understand how things work.  I spent some time in my driveway tracing lines and turning everything on/off.  They seem complicated at first, but after a bit of use...things begin to make sense.    Many folks here will help or on the Facebook forums.  Yes, the manual could be a bit better, but there is a lot of info (videos) out there on how to operate your TAB.    On the other note, NuCamp does understand that many of their dealers do not know the equipment they are selling, especially those that just sell a few TABS.  I learned this on my recent factory tour (told by the tour guide).  They have just built a dedicated learning facility where they will require their dealers  to attend NUCAMP University for 3 days (with a test).  
    2021 TAB 320 BD
    2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Southern Maryland
  • Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,185
    Yeah, I think a big shock to new RV owners is just how DIY the community has to be. Unless you’ve got deep pockets to have a dealer fix everything you’re going to be learning a whole lot of things you never cared to know about prior to owning one. But learning all of this stuff is beneficial in the long run…the more you learn the better off you’ll be. 

As for dealer’s not knowing the product, I agree. I’ve ranted in previous threads about how useless dealerships are. They’re just another unnecessary layer and just add cost and complexity to the entire experience. I wish dealers would refocus on service and ditch sales. Do what Tesla is doing. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    marleecampsmarleecamps Member Posts: 130
    Well said, Denny.  I bought my first (and likely only) RV two years ago shortly after retiring and chose the Tab400 specifically because it had all the comforts I wanted at this phase of life while still manageable as a mostly solo traveler.  The quality is so far above what I saw in other RV's, also extremely important due to my lack of experience.  My dealer has been awesome and took care of a couple minor warranty issues with a smile.This forum is incredibly helpful in so many ways, and I learn things about my camper on each outing.  LOVE LOVE my Bella Villa.
    --Marlee
    2021 Tab400 Boondock; TV 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Minnesota
  • Options
    SLJSLJ Member Posts: 450
    RVs and campers are all big complicated boxes with lots of connections bouncing down the road. The industry would like you to think everything will be problem free. They don't want you to know there will be problems. With that said, our T@B is the best quality we've seen and had and we've had everything from campervans to motorhomes. So glad we ditched our motorhome a year ago for the T@B. It's a lot more fun.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock
    2023 Ford Maverick XLT
    The Finger Lakes of New York
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    CCC said:
    I guess they have profit margins that shine when they use defective and/or alternative components or somehow can't manage to explain what actually is installed in the new years model. And can't seem to pass along that info to their dealers. I got so much bad info from my dealer but I was so lucky to find this group. However, I did not know that I had to be an electrical engineer to own a T@B. 
    It’s frustrating to be a new trailer owner as you are.  We were all newbies out of the gate but there is hope as you are among literally thousands of helpful individuals who are very generous and giving of their time.  And to be fair, the same goes for the dealerships selling the T@B units as they obviously aren’t as sharp, well versed and as knowledgeable as the forum members.  The T@B units are well built units, they have been improved over the years and this is why they hold their value and are sought out.  

Your post above is vague and although you have vented some frustration, we are here to help you out as best we can whether you are a newbie or seasoned veteran.  And do use the search function above as there is a wealth of information within the forum area and no doubt any question you have has been asked, answered and repeated.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited June 2022
    I echo what ManyMan said above. I've had to learn far more than I ever thought I would or cared to know but the alternative of taking it to a dealer who NEVER knows a fraction of what I know to do things the correct way, I just suck it up and learn as much as I can on here and do the work myself if its within reason.

Just last month, even one of the largest T@B dealers in Maryland didn't know how to properly change the glycol.  I had to intervene for my friend and call NuCamp and Nucamp had to call this dealership and explain the correct way to change glycol!  When my friend asked if they have the special pump from NuCamp, they replied yes we have it but we don't use it we just do a gravity drain!!!!! (Which only gets out about half of the old gylcol)

Fortunately so far I haven't had anything major fail that required a repair shop visit other than a frayed brake line on my 2019 400 which I could have repaired myself but amazingly that happened in route to the repair shop for general brake service/maintenance. 

Edit: forgot to say on the 2022 400 I had to replace the mixer valve day one. Someone used a power tool to adjust it and its just a hand adjustment. Fortunately that was so easy a child could have switched it out but I just got lucky with that.  
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,502
    I think that the boat analogy is apt. If you've never owned a boat and get yourself a sweet cabin cruiser, you're going to have a lot to learn, whether you know that or not when you write the check. Same with an RV. If you've never owned one before, you're going to have a lot to learn. And yes, that includes learning about 12v power systems. If you want to avoid learning about power, your best option is to camp where there are hookups. 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    Or stick to hotels, motel or cabin rentals…   :*
    Cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    CCCCCC Member Posts: 116
    Don't take me wrong, I love my 320 but just wish NuCamp had someone savy to put up detailed videos of common issues and how to identify and fix problems that habitually occur, and what is new for the year or not new for your particular camper as they seem to differ. Like a technician Tim type character. Their basic ones they have are pretty much useless as they are mainly marketing. As was my walk through video the local dealership produced (by the way they claim to be the largest NuCamp dealer on the East Coast and my salesman had just attended the 3-4 day tour up there and told me a 54 AMP battery would be all I needed to boondock). The walk through video guy had no idea how the Nautilus system worked and left me with a deep distrust of pretty much everything else he proclaimed. 

But I am very thankful for this group as I have learned a lot and will continue to do so and hopefully will learn some craft skills so that I can deal with issues myself as it doesn't help to be out and about and schedule a service appointment 2 months later.
    2022 T@B 320 S Boondock  "UGA", Jeep Gladiator Overland
    North Georgia
  • Options
    Yeah, Nucamp’s videos are pretty poor. They lack a lot of the specifics for our particular trailers and seem to be superficial at best.

As far as quality, yes Nucamp tends to use the best materials…but humans put these things together and humans can suck sometimes. That’s been my biggest issue with our 400…lack of overall craftsmanship. Yeah, the components may all be made in China but it’s an American worker overdriving screws, not aligning cabinets, leaving too much slack on the brake line, etc. 

We’ve owned a poor quality popup camper and yeah, those are a whole other story. If Nucamp is all you’re familiar with and you walk into a Forest River product…yikes. No comparison. I just wish the craftsmanship was a level up. That’s all. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    MarkAlMarkAl Member Posts: 459
    We've had our 2021 320 for 2 years now and have had few problems.  This is our 1st trailer and we love it! However I'm now getting a few very minor leaks in a few plastic pex connectors. I think they are small cracks in the plastic not the swagged pipe connection. I've replaced the T going to the low point drain with Sharkbite connectors for future maintenance simplicity (not cost). However with the jerking around of the pipes I sprung leaks in both the shower connections which are now being simplified and replaced with Sharkbit connections.

It boggles my mind that NuCamp doesn't use brass connectors on the pex pipes! With the amount of vibration the system has it begs for leaks! I understand that it's more costly BUT we do pay a premium for this trailer (and it's a real pain to fix some of these).  Yes I use and check that my regulator is correctly limiting the water pressure.

After the summer high travel season I hope to rebuild both the hot and cold water manifolds with swagged but brass connections and Sharkbite outlets for ease of future repair. From looking at this plastic tree of pipes it has to fail sooner rather than later. 
    Snohomish WA, 2015 Diesel Grand Cherokee
    Sm@ll World: 2021 320S Boondock, 6V Pb-acid
    Shunt, Roof & Remote solar & 30A DC-DC Chargers
    managed by VE Smart Network
  • Options
    The excuse that a trailer is an earthquake on wheels is the same excuse that concrete will eventually crack. Concrete will crack but you can control the cracks…an RV can be built to withstand the shaking it endures. My 8 year old car hasn’t rattled a connection loose. Why is it acceptable in an RV? 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    GherzigGherzig Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2022
    I had never owned an RV nor ever had any interest in them.  My purchase of a T@b 400 was somewhat impulsive.  An online video drew my attention to its styling, features, and reputation for quality craftsmanship and dependability.  I was hooked.  I can't help but wonder if I would have gone ahead with the purchase if I had read the issues regarding failures on this forum beforehand.

My previously owned 2021 T@b400 BD had 7,000 miles and approximately 6 weeks of every day use when I purchased it.  I spent the past few months learning, installing some upgrades, performing required maintenance and experimenting with the systems.  I am pleased to say that every system has performed as it should and I have found no issues with quality control. Knock on Wood! (Or in yiddish, we say "Don't give yourself a Keinahora".

While it is likely that we do not hear from the great majority who have not had problems, I still agree with @CCC in that NuCamp could and should do better with communications, quality control and not being penny-wise and dollar-foolish by installing cheap fans and cushions in high-end expensive campers.   And why not have re-calls like the auto industry for defects found after fabrication - as apparently done by Airstream with the Alde Glycol change?  

I am happy with my T@b 400.   I know these are difficult times but, like any business, continued success for NuCamp depends upon Delighting Your Customers and the small things are often the big things.

And I agree with @manyman297 that RV's can be built to last but today we look for things to be cheap, not necessarily sustainable.
    2021 T@b 400 Boondock
           Oneonta, NY
  • Options
    Factory defects or issues do arise, and nüCamp does take care of these issues, either directly or,through it dealer network.  For example some of the TaBs built fron Nov 2017 to Jan 2018 had a floor covering separation issue, which nüCamp took care of in a recall notice, proving a free repair for those trailers affected.

If you are having an issue you feel is a factory or construction caused problem or defect, contact nüCamp Customer Support and they will work,with yiu to find a solution.  I agree not all dealers are capable of good post sale service, but a majority are, and nüCamp is in the process of providing training to those dealers to provide good post sale support and service.
     Cheers 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    edited June 2022
    Cars fair better because they have better suspension than our T@Bs.  I've had three T@Bs now over a period of eight years and I've had almost nothing break or go wrong with the first two, a 2015 320 (owned 4 seasons) and a 2019 400 (owned three seasons).  I've had a couple minor issues with the 2022 400 so far but nothing upsetting (other than the damaged mixer valve but that was a worker error and was thankfully a VERY easy fix). 

Keep in mind this forum's purpose is to help owners fix, modify, upgrade, etc so you are mostly only going to hear something is wrong on this forum.  Most RV forums are used for this same purpose.  Take a look at any of the others including Airstream (which I have used) and you will see the same tone and subject matter.  Airstream was able to do a recall because they only use the Alde on one model of their very high end trailers ($150k+), so the number of units they had to fix was fairly low.  For Nucamp to do a recall on EVERY SINGLE trailer they have ever built (or even just a few late model years) would put them out of business over night. 

I also know the pandemic has put unimaginable stresses and strains on every aspect of human life so the fact they can even produce an RV these days is a big undertaking.  You can't even get tampons, baby formula and cat food anymore! 
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    Okay, coming from the manufacturing industry I am compelled to jump in on this.

First topic, NuCamp Build Quality.

NuCamp (like all manufacturers) rely on suppliers to provide the majority of the components used to build the final product.

With this said, the majority of ALL issues with new products (read this as most anything) is tied to the quality and supply of those components. Some which are easily identified as "not acceptable quality" while others are not so simple.

To begin to even think that NuCamp (or any other company) would intentionally ship defective finished products is just not sound thinking (or business). The cost of warranty repairs after delivering to an end user is astronomical in comparison to fixing it "in-house" before shipping. It is 10 x higher after it leaves, if not more.

Unfortunately, due to the recent 2 plus years of the "pandemic", constant supply chain issues, substitutions, worker shortages (in all business nationwide) we are not dealing with what anyone could refer to as "Normal times". I don't have a crystal ball to be able to tell you when they will (if ever) return to what we view as normal. In the interim, we have choices that can be made. Either buy things knowing that there will be return visits due to these challenges that are beyond the manufacturers control or keep what we have.

2nd topic, regarding dealers.

As in all Sales & Service operations, there are really good ones and some that just "think they are". The only way to find out is to speak to people who have done business with them in the past or dive in and take the chance yourself. I originally came out of the Auto Industry and can assure you that there are some really good dealerships (and private repair facilities) and some that are just plain horrible. 

I am blessed with the knowledge and ability to fix nearly anything that I come across as a problem. It is not because I can't afford to pay someone, it is the simple fact that I hate to pay money for the better than average chance that I am going to receive what I view as a "sub-standard" job.

If I had to rely on a dealership, their reputation would be a major deciding factor on the brand I buy. Meaning if they sell Brand X that I really like but have a horrible reputation with them. Maybe I look at Brand Y or go to another dealership location for my purchase. 

Final Commnet, NuCamp customer service.

It has been my experience that NuCamp goes above and beyond to satisfy their end users. They certainly have "went the extra mile" for me with a couple of issues that I had. I couldn't be more pleased, and I know countless others who have also had this great experience.

As far as quality for the money, the prices have gone up significantly since I bought our 400 BDL in March of 2020. But it isn't just NuCamp that has price increases. I would challenge anyone to find the quality of what NuCamp builds in the price range they are selling for. I have personally looked at other campers in recent weeks (this includes up to a 100K unit), and I would easily say that everything I have looked at is way beneath NuCamp quality.

So, be patient in these difficult times, seek out a dealership that is knowledgeable for all of your needs, or if it is is realistic, learn as much as you possibly can. It is a wonderful benefit of being able to do things for yourself - especially if you are not near anything.

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    Recently read an article in RV newsletter and they reviewed the Happier fiberglass 13 foot camper.  Looks like the plastic egg type with the rear raising for entry.  They touted the new version offering cooking area and a wet (sort of) bath.  This brand specializes in modular units to alter the interior to your needs.  The listed price was in the $49000 range.  Makes me love our 400 even more!  
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    Well put Brad, I fully agree with you.
     Cheers 
  • Options
    While I do agree with some of what @Dutch061 is saying I still have to disagree with at least my experience with our camper. My problem hasn't been with the materials and components. It's been with how those material and components have been put together....the craft of it all. Up to this point I haven't had any actual components fail. I've just had issues with human error (misaligned cabinets, too much slack in the brake line, overdriven screws, fittings not tightened)...the stuff that's easily remedied with proper training (again, it's great NuCamp is investing in a training center). 

I too choose to do whatever I can myself on the camper because I know it will be done right...or at least I can blame myself when it doesn't work out. I've just never had a great experience when I've hired anything out. A lot of it is me and my expectations I guess but I can count numerous friends and family members that have hired out something and it's turned into a nightmare. Nobody is perfect but I feel like we have a workmanship issue in the states at least. A good craftsman is hard to find.

We tend to scapegoat and blame China for quality and yes, that's largely true. But there's plenty of things made here that just plain suck. I'm too young to remember when quality products came out of the US but I hear about it from my parents and other relatives. All I've really ever known is junk to be honest. Things break. Nothing lasts. It's just expected now. Built-in obsolescence. It's not necessarily China's fault. It's the companies shipping jobs overseas to save a penny and it's our fault as consumers for expecting everything to be affordable. 

Regarding customer service, yes NuCamp is amazing. I've posted on this forum how amazing they've been to work with on all of the issues we've had with our camper. This is where they shine in my opinion. Companies could care less after the sale so it's great to see NuCamp standing by their product post sale. 

2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    marchulemarchule Member Posts: 38
    I have one other observation to add regarding dealers and their two components:  Sales and service.  If your dealer (as is mine) sells high-end units, guess who'll always get preference on the service side?  When I gently pressed the service writer while having my screen door installed, she very politely let it slip that they are always pressured by sales to make the new deals happen first.

Your dealer experience of today will change in a year or so.  This happens because the management changes their focus and/or the technicians find a better job.  The more self-reliant you become on caring for your RV the happier and less stressful your life will become.

Last comment:  There is no greener grass.  I have a son-in-law who acquired a new Grand Design.  It's in the shop for 3rd time this season.  I worked with my other son-in-law in de-winterizing his newly acquired used Airstream.  (Our 400BD is better built.)  My son and my brother-in-law were chagrined last week after finding things had fallen off the walls as a result of driving on a wash board dirt road. 
    2018 320S / KIA Sorento 3.5 V6  - 2022 400 Boondock / KIA Telluride 3.8 V6  -  Utah
  • Options
    marchule said:

Your dealer experience of today will change in a year or so.  This happens because the management changes their focus and/or the technicians find a better job.  The more self-reliant you become on caring for your RV the happier and less stressful your life will become.

Totally agree with this. If you've got the time and willingness to learn you really take a lot of stress off yourself by being self sufficient (in all aspects of life). 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    Flybone89Flybone89 Member Posts: 59
    Hopefully no one minds a long winded perspective from a noob - our 320 is our first nuCamp and first travel trailer! We have been out camping 5 times now and so far we are very happy with our purchase decision! I will say - it has been a much steeper learning curve than I expected. It's not a bad experience - but I do need to really set the expectation for new owners like us that there is a lot to learn in owning a trailer - any trailer! There are so many systems and you have to learn so much about how to operate and maintain them properly. So for sure anything nuCamp can do to improve the learning experience for newbies like me would definitely be appreciated. I like the YouTube videos they are putting out now, but they need more of them and more often!

As for quality, we have had three defects so far. Two are on the supplier - Dometic!! The locking knob on our fan broke and our glass top on our stove stopped staying up after three correct uses. Interestingly our dealer said both of these are known issues and the parts will just break again. This is why I mentioned in another thread my dismay at the low quality standards in this category in general. Since the knob will break again - and I got super glue to work for now! - we didn't bother replacing it - but I did want Dometic on the hook for a badly engineered stove top! So that is being replaced.

The third defect was an install issue. One of the brackets on our convertible seating cushion started to pull out. It looks like a screw was stripped and one screw was never fully screwed in. That's likely on nuCamp for sure. But when I called nuCamp, I was amazed at how quick they were to respond. I was worried it would take me too long to get a dealer appointment before our next camping trip, so I wanted to get their advice on if I should repair it myself. They wanted to ensure I tried warranty service first, and they assured me the dealership - the tech knew the service manager! - would get it done right. But they also offered - if the timing doesn't work, call them back and they will see what they can do!

Well, the dealership did the right thing too! They squeezed me in knowing we had an upcoming trip, and they got the cushion fixed in time for us to camp this weekend! The stove top is still not fixed, but that's not on the dealer - the part is on order. It will take weeks to come in, so we will just go back one day for a quick install.

So I admit we are early in our journey, but so far I have been very happy we decided to get a nuCamp trailer. I still aspire to be as independent as many of you and eventually do a lot on my own -especially when the warranty ends! - but I have a lot to learn! Thankfully I have this great forum as a resource!

Kevin
  • Options
    MickerlyMickerly Member Posts: 346
    RVs are made by people. They are not perfect and never will be.

The parts and the people change over time. When my parents purchased a class C in the late 70's, it was pretty well built. The thought of taking it back somewhere to make repairs never crossed our minds. It was ours and we fixed the anything that went wrong. That's what you did back then. The first 6 months were a little busy. After that we had several years of trouble free service. 

Now, I have a 320CS. The parts, particularly the wooden parts, are manufactured better; however, there is much more plastic. If you look at modern RVs, NuCamp is comparable with the top: Airstream and Oliver. They just play in a different segment of the market.

People currently expect someone else to make the repairs. I'm still stuck in the 70's mentality. I fix my own until there is a recall or the need for special tools I don't have.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
    2018 320CS-S
    "Just Enough"
  • Options
    tabiphiletabiphile Member Posts: 426
    Mickerly said:
    RVs are made by people. They are not perfect and never will be.
    "The more things change, the more they stay the same."
    That is a fact. And it is also why modern manufacturing process is based upon standard work, zero defects, trained operators following documented and proven process with a quality system to manage the outcome and measure the results. It is not unusual to assume that production quality and outcomes cannot be controlled and managed to achieve zero defect results. Anyone who has ever been engaged in modern manufacturing knows that is not the case. Even the quality of vendor supplied product can be controlled if you have a process in place to do it. 
    There is always room for improvement. Human error is manageable. Results will align with expectations.
  • Options
    @ tabiphile I agree.
    While there are negatives associated with Amazon, they have achieved what few thought possible only a few years ago by setting expectations previously considered unrealistic.  I live in a rural area and order something I need on Sunday afternoon and it is at my door on Monday.  If I don't like it, I drop it off at the UPS store unboxed and my refund is received before I get back in my car.  This is a result of setting expectations and systems that never say "good enough". I love my T@b400 and have no complaints so far.  I want to see NuCamp thrive but no company can thrive just by focusing on what they do well.  They thrive by talking about and targeting what they can do better.  

NuCamp has a great product and good customer service.  We help them by pointing out what can be done better and I bet they appreciate that. 
    2021 T@b 400 Boondock
           Oneonta, NY
  • Options
    GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 76
    Over the years buying cars and RVs, it has been said," buy only after 5 years old, so that  the bugs have been worked out."  I have had better luck with many new cars. and more fun fixen old trailers.
    Gig Harbor Tom
    2020 TAB 320 S Boondock Lite
    2019 Toyota 4 Runner
    Puget Sound Country
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    edited June 2022
    @Gherzig, with all respect and not wanting to create an argument, there is a large difference between logistics (IE Amazon) and assembly (NuCamp and all other manufacturers). It is an apple VS oranges comparison (or worse). While Amazon has done an "amazing" job of setting the bar for logistics and business, they manufacture nothing. 

I too spend more money with Amazon than I care to admit, but it is primarily driven by the inability to find things locally or find them at a reasonable price. I agree with you on the ease of doing business and the ease of return with Amazon, but at the same time we are starving out the "mom and pop shops". In the end when Amazon (and other big box stores) are the only ones left, we will be left with nobody to actually provide you any help when you have questions. In addition, when they are all that remain, and the competition is gone (competition is healthy) they will have total control of the pricing.

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Ananda the price will go up…  :#
    cheers
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @Dutch061, I fully agree with you on the many negatives associated with Amazon's success.  Without going into my history, I can tell you that no one is more sensitive to the loss of "mom and pop" local businesses than I.
    I did point out that Amazon brings many negatives in my statement but I was wrong to use Amazon as an example as it distracted from the one point I tried to make.  

Many companies spend a great deal of money and time surveying their customers in an effort to learn what they could/should do better.  This forum is an excellent resource for NuCamp in providing them with that information and I am sure they appreciate that.  We shouldn't get defensive or make anyone feel wrong for pointing out weaknesses.  It is in NuCamp's, and our, best interest. 

2021 T@b 400 Boondock
           Oneonta, NY