Options

2023 Washington State East Meets West Gathering, Lincoln Rock State Park

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @jenper yay and congratulations! The sites in A Loop are nice, especially for dry camping. You will have company in the loop. I look forward to meeting you!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    AmyRickAmyRick Member Posts: 1
    So excited to be joining you for the first time! Just got a site, thanks to the WA State Park Alert system! We'll be in A8! Got on the spreadsheet too! All set, see you in May!
  • Options
    @AmyRick great news! We look forward to meeting you! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    OlyCampersOlyCampers Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2023
    Greetings! 
    We booked Site 24 back in November for 3 nights - Thursday May 19 departing Sunday May 21.
    Turns out that is the week of the Capitol City Marathon, a "must do" for Wendy. We are interested in transferring our reservation to another T@B'er so you can enjoy the event. Please reply to the post if interested. The site cost us $119 for the 3 nights including fees, and once we've successfully transferred the site to you, we'd ask for reimbursement via Venmo or PayPal. 
    @Homebodyatheart if someone needs a site, please direct them to us. Thanks!
    2020 T@B 400 Boondock Lite behind our 2014 GMC Sierra. Homeport is Olympia WA USA.
  • Options
    Any takers? @OlyCampers I sure understand and you will be missed. We have the Bloomsday 12K over here the first Sunday in May and DH and his sister walk it every year. This year will be #18 for them. 

• Options
    Thanks! I just called Washington State Parks to confirm that I can transfer our reservation to a different occupant. Please contact us if interested. I'm reluctant to put my personal email or phone number on this public forum, but can do so in a private message.
    2020 T@B 400 Boondock Lite behind our 2014 GMC Sierra. Homeport is Olympia WA USA.
  • Options
    sequimitesequimite Member Posts: 55
    We were already in the 24 loop, so @OlyCampers site was not a step up. However we were able to change to site 61. Site 20 is now available.
    2016 T@B 320 M@X S "Annie", 3rd Owner
    2015 Little Guy 5-Wide Platform
    2015 MB GLK 250 (diesel) Tow Vehicle, "Benzie"
    Sequim, WA USA
  • Options
    PNWtabberPNWtabber Member Posts: 491
    This will be my first T@B meet-up.
    Curious if folks generally hang out all day every day or if some take side trips?  I would like to get out for some birding while there, but don't want to miss out on anything at the Gathering.
    2018 T@B 320 S Boondock  |  2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD  |  Seattle, WA, USA
    "Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures.”― Lovelle Drachman

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,493
    edited January 2023
    @PNWtabber Either. Both. Depends on the people. Most of the organized stuff happens over Fri/Sat/Sun, and in the late afternoon. If you want to tour other rigs or show off your own, that’s usually during the day, but the potlucks are later in the day. 
    It’s a super casual event. People come and go as they want, or drift around the park, or gather in small groups. I’ve been more of a stay put camper the last two times, but this year I’ll probably venture out more as there’s parts of that area I haven’t seen in many years…time to explore a bit more. (I’m also booked for a full week, which makes it easy to balance my schedule between wandering and relaxing.)
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    1968Healey1968Healey Member Posts: 64
    We sadly also have a reservation for the weekend in Lincoln Rock that we can no longer use.  Site 83 for arrival on Thursday (5/18), leaving Sunday (5/21).  Same transfer as above.  Ours for some reason was $128 for 3 nights (40/night + 8 dollar fee), looking for that OBO. 

Send me a private message. 
    2020 T@B 400
    2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    Seattle, WA
  • Options
    Dalene54Dalene54 Member Posts: 15
    Sadly, I am cancelling my spot in number 65. I have a new park host job starting may15, so won’t be able to make it now. @2cougs…I have removed my info from your spreadsheet. 
    2010 red T@da with grey trim...aka The Bean, old Bean or Mr. Bean (cuz he looks like a cinnamon jelly bean).
    TV is unnamed 2015 white Toyota 4Runner
    Cheney WA
  • Options
    @Dalene54 while I’m really sorry that you’re not coming this year, I’m really excited for you! Which park will you be in? 
  • Options
    Dalene54Dalene54 Member Posts: 15
    @Dalene54 while I’m really sorry that you’re not coming this year, I’m really excited for you! Which park will you be in? 
    I’ll actually be at a private lake community near Shelton and it’s a day use park only, but they want a full time person living onsite to check parking passes and do general cleanup, etc. and hopefully discourage vandalism. 
    2010 red T@da with grey trim...aka The Bean, old Bean or Mr. Bean (cuz he looks like a cinnamon jelly bean).
    TV is unnamed 2015 white Toyota 4Runner
    Cheney WA
  • Options
    TabinatorTabinator Member Posts: 24
    Site 65. Whoo hoo! Glad i got in. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    2018 T@B 400 in the company of 2009 Ford Flex 2023 F150 Powerboost
  • Options
    Greetings! 
    We booked Site 24 back in November for 3 nights - Thursday May 19 departing Sunday May 21.
    Turns out that is the week of the Capitol City Marathon, a "must do" for Wendy. We are interested in transferring our reservation to another T@B'er so you can enjoy the event. Please reply to the post if interested. The site cost us $119 for the 3 nights including fees, and once we've successfully transferred the site to you, we'd ask for reimbursement via Venmo or PayPal. 
    @Homebodyatheart if someone needs a site, please direct them to us. Thanks!
    Last call! Will cancel our reservations for Site 24 May 19-21 later this week unless we hear of someone interested in having us transfer them over. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I had a conflict come up, so have just cancelled my reservation for Site 44 (B loop).  Hope someone can grab it.

• Options
    WanderLoveWanderLove Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!  I  just booked it :)
  • Options
    PNWtabber said:
    I had a conflict come up, so have just cancelled my reservation for Site 44 (B loop).  Hope someone can grab it.
    Aw, very sad to hear it, but glad someone else here could benefit!
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    VictoriaP said:
    PNWtabber said:
    Aw, very sad to hear it, but glad someone else here could benefit!
    Thanks, Victoria.  Friend coming from the east coast for a visit.  Unfortunate timing.

• Options
    WanderLoveWanderLove Member Posts: 2
    I just canceled my reservation for site 44 because I am taking another site (24).  
  • Options
    BeaMewesedBeaMewesed Member Posts: 3
    Hi! I have a 400 and am considering coming from Port Orchard. The spreadsheet link isn’t working for me. Is the event closed?
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @BeaMewesed Still works for me. I’ve noticed lately that links here on the forum either need to be copy/pasted, or right click “open in background” (or new window/new tab, depending on the browser).

First and foremost, though, you need a park reservation. The spreadsheet just tracks who is attending, it doesn’t reserve a site. If the State Parks website shows Lincoln Rock is full, keep checking back both there and here. Most people will post here either before they release a reservation or quickly after, so others get a chance to snag it. Good luck!
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    NewTabersNewTabers Member Posts: 4
    We are from Port Orchard, we have a 400 and will be in site #84. This will be our third year. I can't wait to see everyone again and meet all the new people. 
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 910
    @wanderlove and @BeaMewesed and any other t@bbers joining us at Lincoln Rock...
    I am getting ready to start working on nametags, etc.  Could you please either make sure  your info is on the spread sheet, or post here attention me.  Many thanks!!!!

Less than a month... I don't know about all of you, but I am ready!!!  Who is in charge of Mother Nature this year???  =)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
  • Options
    Hello- at this point I have spots nearby for the 19th & 20th so I can come to the gatherings. I’ve got the State Parks Alert going too. What’s next?
  • Options
    TheBellHopTheBellHop Member Posts: 18
    Unfortunately we are not going to be able to make it this year. I've just canceled C63 if someone's looking for a spot. See you next year!!
    2015 Little Guy T@B 320 Max White with Red trim
    Pulled by a 2023 Toyota Tundra
    Leaves on T@bventures from the Snoqualmie Valley, WA

• Options
    Sorry @TheBellHop - we will miss you!!! 

• Options
    For folks still looking to join us, there are sites available.  TheBellHop just cancelled.  And we just found out that BeaMewesed cannot attend so B55 is available May 17th departing Monday May 22nd.  If you are interested in her site, let me know and I will put you in touch with her to transfer the site.

• Options
    KristinaBlueKristinaBlue Member Posts: 5
    We will miss the gathering this year. It’s the same date as my regional chorus competition. 
    Kristina & Michael
    2005 T@b Dutchman Black&Silver
    TV-Ford Excursion Diesel
    Snohomish WA