Options

Ideas on Tab 360

anyone with thoughts on this new model or qualified information??

Comments

• Options
    AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,283
    Got an email from nuCamp that mentioned, "... a first look at our cutting-edge ALL-NEW TAB 360 ..." but it looks like you many need to subscribe to a newsletter for $39.99 to get information. Is anyone here subscribed? Worth it?

Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• Options
    ChopinChopin Member Posts: 40
    I got the email too and have found nothing online! I even checked out the original German company. Nothing! We need to know lol
  • Options
    RTWCTSRTWCTS Member Posts: 111
    edited February 12
    Quite the tease to get subscribers…. FOMO?
    edit to add: I would bet one will be available to see at uCamp.
    2023 TAB 400 Boondock
    2018 T@B 320 Sold
    Racing the Wind and Chasing the Sun
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,659
    My wild --- guess: a 40 inch  longer 320 Clamshell, cross between a 320 and a 400. 
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    JeansorJeansor Member Posts: 28
    My wild --- guess: a 40 inch  longer 320 Clamshell, cross between a 320 and a 400. 
    That would be ideal
    2013 Nissan Frontier
    2020 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge: Sm@lls
  • Options

If I had a vote, it would be the same length, but 6" wider for better side-to-side sleeping.
    Stockton, New Jersey

• Options
    Grumpy_GGrumpy_G Member Posts: 450
    AnOldUR said:

If I had a vote, it would be the same length, but 6" wider for better side-to-side sleeping.
    That might well be what it is, basically the NuCamp version of the wider Ultimate Toys trailer. 
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 930
    edited February 14

My guess is the foot wider platform developed and used for the Ultimate Toys CS-S will be introduced as a T@B. They have had a few production runs to refine the design and process under a different label.  Now they can produce it with the T@B brand.  (Probably some brand licensing details to work out also.) 
     Speaking form experience - It's amazing the difference the extra width makes...

• Options
    MickerlyMickerly Member Posts: 354
    I have a 'CS. It would be nice to have a '420. The 400, 14in longer between the refrigerator and the bed to add the closet, space for a couple clothes drawers and more kitchen.
    2018 320CS-S
    "Just Enough"
  • Options
    bengezacbengezac Member Posts: 3
    Just a large TAB like Ultimate Toy seven foot wide
  • Options
    SlackersSlackers Member Posts: 419
    An Ultimate Toy's kind of update seems likely, but bumping the model number from 320 to 360 seems like it should provide much more than just a wider cabin.
    2019 Tab 320 CSS, 2019 Ranger TV, OH
  • Options
    SLJSLJ Member Posts: 451
    "360" so guessing 360 cm. Almost 12 feet so a little longer and taller than the 320 and maybe a larger bathroom.
    2021 T@B 320 S Boondock
    2023 Ford Maverick XLT
    The Finger Lakes of New York
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    A long time ago I suggested to them a version with a hatch at the back (like the clamshell) but for a storage garage for bicycles and inflatable/foldable boats and the kitchen on the inside. I still think that it would work. It would be like a mini toy hauler.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,007
    I want a Tab 460!  Same width but maybe two feet longer.  Enough for a small dry bath and a small hanging closet! 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    A smaller 400 with an outside galley would be interesting for us Slackers.
  • Options
    MickerlyMickerly Member Posts: 354
    A small 400 with an outside galley is called a 320CS....  ; )

You move the Lagun table to the outside mount and you have a perfect camping trailer; kitchen and dinette outside, a bed, lavatory and dresser inside. If I only had someplace to hang a coat...
    2018 320CS-S
    "Just Enough"
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 587
    This was posted from someone on a couple Facebook groups:

"Our friends at Vogel’s RV In Ukiah CA have come through again. Kelly called me today with Information regarding the 2025 Model Year T@B 360….
    The 360 is currently in “prototype”. The following specs are subject to change:
    The 360 will be the same height and width as the 400. (1 foot wider and 1 foot taller than the existing 320). No more slouching for our taller T@B 320 owners).
    The 360 overall length will be approximately 16.5 feet.
    The 360 will have two twin beds. One bed will be a couch that converts. The other bed will be a dinette that converts.
    The 360 will not have a King or Queen bed option as the twin beds do not connect.
    The 360 will have a Stargazer Window and a nightstand under the window.
    The 360 bathroom will remain the same size except for the additional head room.
    The 360 bathroom will have the Cassette Toilet.
    The 360 kitchen will have a 5 cubic foot, 12 Volt Isotherm Refrigerator.
    The 360 will weigh slightly more than the current model 320 and will remain within the towing range of most properly equipped SUV’s.
    nuCamp has not provided a commitment date for delivery to Dealerships.
    Please contact Kelly at Volgel’s if you have any questions. 707-468-5635
    Feel free to post any validated updates regarding the T@B 360 floor plan, specs, and availability.
    Note: Yes I repeated 360 multiple times in my post. There should be no confusion which new T@B model I am referring to
    Happy Camping Everone!"
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    RudibuckRudibuck Member Posts: 20
    Our friends at Vogel’s RV In Ukiah CA have come through again. Kelly called me today with Information regarding the 2025 Model Year T@B 360….

The 360 is currently in “prototype”. The following specs are subject to change:

The 360 will be the same height and width as the 400.  (1 foot wider and 1 foot taller than the existing 320).  No more slouching for our taller T@B 320 owners). 

The 360 overall length will be approximately 16.5 feet. 

The 360 will have two twin beds. One bed will be a couch that converts. The other bed will be a dinette that converts. 

The 360 will not have a King or Queen bed option as the twin beds do not connect. 

The 360 will have a Stargazer Window and a nightstand under the window. 

The 360 bathroom will remain the same size except for the additional head room. 

The 360 bathroom will have the Cassette Toilet. 

The 360 kitchen will have a 5 cubic foot, 12 Volt Isotherm Refrigerator. 

The 360 will weigh slightly more than the current model 320 and will remain within the towing range of most properly equipped SUV’s. 

nuCamp has not provided a commitment date for delivery to Dealerships.  

Please contact Kelly at Volgel’s if you have any questions. 707-468-5635

Feel free to post any validated updates regarding the T@B 360 floor plan, specs, and availability. 

Note: Yes I repeated 360 multiple times in my post. There should be no confusion which new T@B model I am referring to 🤗

Happy Camping Everone!
  • Options
    NorthIsUpNorthIsUp Member Posts: 170
    edited February 14
    Kelly at Vogel's is the best. Thanks for the info. 
    Jean & Arnie  No. Nevada
    2019 T@B 400 BL
    2021 Toyota Sequoia 4WD

• Options
    XenanMeXenanMe Member Posts: 74
    Thank you for sharing.  It sounds a bit like the 400 Solo but in a smaller package.  Will be a great option for some folks.
  • Options
    edited February 14
    Rudibuck said:
    The 360 will be the same height and width as the 400.
    IMO the 360 designation is not fitting. It's a stubby 400. Nothing 300ish about it.

edit:
    rfuss928 said:
    The model numbers represent the cabin length in centimeters.  A shortened 400 would be a 360...
    My mistake. Thanks for the information.
    Stockton, New Jersey

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    MOD NOTE: The two similar discussions regarding the pending T@B 360 have been merged here.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 930
    edited February 14
    AnOldUR said:
    Rudibuck said:
    The 360 will be the same height and width as the 400.
    IMO the 360 designation is not fitting. It's a stubby 400. Nothing 300ish about it.
    The model numbers represent the cabin length in centimeters.  A shortened 400 would be a 360...

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    edited February 14
    rfuss928 said:
    That's my understanding as well. However, I'm not sure exactly what dimension is being represented, since the numbers seem to fall a little short of the full length of the cabin structure. Maybe it's the length of the actual floor?
    I'll bet @Sharon_is_SAM knows the answer to this...  :-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    ScottG said:
    I'm not sure exactly what dimension is being represented ...
     I have a 335 T@B ... =)

Stockton, New Jersey

• Options
    @Mickerly we were looking for a bigger 320 CS where we could sleep N-S vs E-W. Ideally it would offer a bit more overall room. After reading about the prototype 360, you are right we'll stick with our current Slacker-approved 320 CS.
  • Options
    Flybone89Flybone89 Member Posts: 59
    Wow is this for real? I sure hope it is as this would be perfect for my wife and I. We love our 320S, but do wish it was just slightly bigger - especially the height since I am 6’ 2”. But the 400 pushes our tow limits and the bed was always a deal breaker for my wife. We have twin bed mod now, so having a dedicated twin bed setup, extra height and still towable by our Model Y would be perfect! Please nuCamp build this soon! Let me know if you need crowdsourced funding to accelerate development :-).
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    ScottG said:
    rfuss928 said:
    That's my understanding as well. However, I'm not sure exactly what dimension is being represented, since the numbers seem to fall a little short of the full length of the cabin structure. Maybe it's the length of the actual floor?
    I'll bet @Sharon_is_SAM knows the answer to this...  :-)
    @ScottG - you’d lose that bet!  No inside info here😁
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,595
    Using the information posted here from Vogel’s RV a few basic drawing were created to better understand / visualize what the 360 could be.

These visualizations have three assumptions:
       = 1  =    360 is a 400 with 1.5 feet cabin length removed forward of axle.
      =  2   =    360 has a 320 Kitchen and Wetbath (slightly wider kitchen area).
      =  3   =    Only sleeping position is shown (no idea what Dinette might be).

At this time my biggest concerns/worries are:

++ A ++  Dinette Design as I've never found any RV dinette seating to be as comfortable as the 320S rear bench seat with the upright and recline positions.  Just copying the 320 would be ideal for me.

++ B ++  Air Conditioner, Coolcat or Air8 will both eat up storage space . . . a correctly sided/vented sidewall mounted A/C would be just fine with me.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+