Options

Please Introduce Yourself!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    edited October 2015
    One of my favorite things about the t@b max is that over-the-sink window (akin to the stargazer in my 5x-10 SS). That, for me, would be a must have in a t@b. I love windows and natural light.

Leaving out the shower/potty room sink makes total sense to me, as you say, there is one right outside the door in the kitchen.

Thanks for posting the pictures!

Enjoy!

Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    I, too, could click on the pics and they popped right side up. Question - what's the water purifier brand on the faucet and the caddies over on the right. They seem to fit perfectly in that space and hold lots of stuff - couldn't quite tell what they were. Thanks! Michele
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    JustjudyJustjudy Member Posts: 75
    Hi Michele, The water filter is a Brita. The caddy I found at a yard sale. I don't think it's even marked. I'm not home right now, but I will check when I get back and if I see a mark I'll let you know.
    Larry and Judy. 2015 T@B S M@xx. Silver with black trim. Bell@. Towed by a 2005 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Options
    JustjudyJustjudy Member Posts: 75
    Yeah, caddy is anonymous. Sorry.
    Larry and Judy. 2015 T@B S M@xx. Silver with black trim. Bell@. Towed by a 2005 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Thanks for checking! I'll continue my search for creative storage ideas. Appreciate it!
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    LisanneLisanne Member Posts: 2
    Thank you Judy!! I really appreciate your feed back! I'm hoping to go see a T@B tomorrow - no bathroom but to get a feel for the size. I loved your storage and filter in the kitchen. It gives it perspective. Thank you for sharing. and no issues with the photos at all :)
  • Options
    scubascuba Member Posts: 87
    It sort of looks like a desktop file folder holder.
    Life is good! Great in a T@B!
    2014 CS-S Maxx
  • Options
    MercatorMercator Member Posts: 237
    Hi All,

My wife, Vida, and I just purchased a used 2013 T@B Q and will be picking it up from the dealer (Imperial RV - Caledonia, ON Canada) on Saturday.  We look forward to using it a few times this fall and possibly taking it to SC in March or April.

We also have a 30' "Nonsuch" sailboat which we sail on Lake Ontario.  

Ray Barrick
    Toronto ON Canada
    Ray and Vida Barrick
    (formerly a 2013 T@B Q M@X); 2015 Jeep Sahara JKU (Max Tow)
    Toronto ON Canada
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome and congrats Ray & Vida!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    TabuTabu Member Posts: 10
    Sad to say our October delivery date is now mid November.  My husband is having shoulder surgery on the 3rd of November and will be in a device for 6 weeks.  That gives me the chance to do the driving.  We will have to use the gopro to video all the training when we pick it up.  Thanks for the info and the shower sink being remove. We hadn't heard that.  I am thinking about calling to have the diamond plate box put on the front.  I saw the note on the Outback model having that standard.  That seems like a weak point for damage by rocks etc. 

Tabu - Rita & Phil and Doli who is a 2015 silver frost/blue S Max being towed by a 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6l
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I've had two diamond plate boxes on Little Guy trailers and it's really not an issue.  They hold up well and are durable and will keep your gear clean and dry.  One of the best installs I ever made.  

I've also had two major shoulder surgeries....  Make sure hubby does exactly what the doctor tells him and bottom line, it's the therapy and following the regimen of the therapist that will make the difference for the shoulder.  Buy some loose fitting clothes and as time progresses he will be a pro at getting a shirt on and off, especially when he gets out of the sling in a few weeks and is allowed to dangle the arm down.  It all takes time and he probably go through around 3 months of PT and will be feeling much better in short order.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ