Don't forget to tab your T@B

Sometimes we forget even the simplest things to do after winter storage for our T@Bs. While going through my stack of paperwork ( doing a little spring cleaning )....oh, yea, the registration tabs for the T@B! Don't know about a lot of you, but mine has been covered all winter, and covered in snow as well. Since we purchased our T@B in March, I usually get the registration reminder about a month early, go on line & re-new. New tabs show up, set aside for when I take the cover off, and....oops..good thing I went through my paperwork of things to do. Go out & put 'em on before 'ya forget! Just a reminder.  ;)
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Good one ericnliz!
    I found our tag a couple of weeks ago, in the pile next to the back door of 'things to go out to the Tab'... I guess my system worked!
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • SweetlyHomeSweetlyHome Member Posts: 336
    We're headed to the T@B tomorrow to put ours on.
    Jupiter, Florida~T@B 400, with 2018 Toyota 4Runner

• CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Nice thing about Virginia, you can get permanent plates for trailers.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I renew mine in October when I renew the truck's plates. It would be nice to have permanent ones, Cyclonic, but Indiana doesn't do that. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • wizard1880wizard1880 Member Posts: 442
    The only way to get permanent plates in WA is by registering a classic vehicle (35+ years old) and of course commercial vehicles.  No dice.
    T@@bulous
    2014 T@B CS Maxx
    TV: 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 V6 TDI (diesel)
    Martha Lake, WA
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    Michigan has permanent trailer plates, whether boat, flat, utility, et al. One less step to take to begin t@bbing every year.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @wizard1880, You're right about the classics...the '72 C/10  P/U has classic plates, that's why I almost forget about the Avalanche, and the T@B! Have to remind myself too! ;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

edited April 2017
    NY's trailer plates are 'permanent', but every year you need to affix a little sticker, showing that the plates are up to date. 
    I admit, the sticker has only made it as far as the Tab's countertop at this point... (they don't stick as well if I apply it in the cold. Honest!)
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
    ChanW, Even when it warms up, I use a little rubbing alcohol on a clean cloth and wipe the surface on the plate where the sticker goes before applying it. Those little suckers are getting pretty darn spendy, and I certainly don't want it falling off. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• ronin718ronin718 Member Posts: 92
    I miss those Mt. Rainier logo'd plates, but I agree, they're pretty freakin' expensive every year.  Getting the VA perm plate for the H@wk T@B is really convenient.

John & Lori in Northern VA
    Former owner of 2015 T@B CS Max "Uteki" aka "H@wk T@B"
    2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 Off-Road "Zame"

@ronin718, You know you can always come visit, right? ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• ronin718ronin718 Member Posts: 92
    @ericnliz, Yes, I know.  But that's a healthy drive from VA, so I need to retire first.  Gotta do either April or September so we can hit Puyallup for either the Tulip Festival or the Puyallup Fair.

John & Lori in Northern VA
    Former owner of 2015 T@B CS Max "Uteki" aka "H@wk T@B"
    2012 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 Off-Road "Zame"

@ericnliz, yes I've used alcohol to aid many sticky things, but this registration sticker just looked more darn crooked the more alcohol I used!  B)
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    Chan - the key word here is "rubbing"
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770

SAM said:

Chan - the key word here is "rubbing"

So many things running thru my bad brain cell.... must.resist! :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    @ChanW, Did 'ya try using any ON the trailer plates?  :o
    @SAM, Don't tell him that, he'll be one big sticky mess, and the tab still won't be on the T@B! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389

ChanW said:

@ericnliz, yes I've used alcohol to aid many sticky things, but this registration sticker just looked more darn crooked the more alcohol I used!  B)

PA stopped issuing registration stickers this year - you are right, what a pain!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014