East Meets West, Washington Style! May 18-20, 2017

Comments

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    We are way off topic.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    wizard1880wizard1880 Member Posts: 442
    Here's an idea, if it hasn't been mentioned already.

Since we're having a show-and-tell session. how about we each create a list of our mods, and put it on a sheet of paper, and tape it to the door or next to the front door, for everyone to read as they walk around.  At least for me if I've written it all down it's easier to remember when folks ask about that you've done, and, people can see from a glance what you've done.

Mine would start with something like this:

--------------
    My list of Mods
    1. Dual Golf-cart battery upgrade
    2. Tri-metric battery monitor
    3. Built-in antenna amplifier
    ---------------

...and so on.

What do you y'all think?
    T@@bulous
    2014 T@B CS Maxx
    TV: 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 V6 TDI (diesel)
    Martha Lake, WA
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @wizard1880 I think thats a great idea! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Sounds good to me.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The door isn't large enough for all of @Dalehelman mods ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @Verna I was going to suggest a note book or 3 ring binder or something like that for Dale and decided to hold off. But...since you mentioned it... B) That said I've had L@dybug all of 2.5 weeks already and I've done how many mods so far? He's two years ahead of me!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    DouayHADouayHA Member Posts: 36

Verna said:

@DouayHA, it can still be done the same way. Or you can contact warranty@nucamprv.com and ask for the cut- off foot to be shipped to you. 

I was more referring to doing the single dump modification as a whole. I do not want to void the warranty by doing something like that. Would rather wait until after the 1 year warranty is done.
    2017 T@b Outback 'Little S@lty' towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited May 2017
    @Homebodyatheart & @Verna, For @Dalehelman, it would be more like: The Official Modification Book Of T@B, Written and Performed By Dale Helman, Dr. of T@B, T@B University! =)
    (sometimes collaborated with @Pop-T@B , also Dr. of T@B, T@B University) 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @DouayHA, I doubt that the single dump mod would void any warranty. If you have any qualms about doing this modification, you might want to call the Warranty Department. I'm pretty sure they've seen both @Dalehelman's, and @Pop-T@B's modifications. You're still using the same valves, they just go into a single dump instead of two separate ones. You'll love it!  ;)
    Just food for thought, you'll be able to see up close & personal at the Lincoln Rock Rally several that have been done, AND get feed-back from those folks that have had it done as well.
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @DouayHA I dumped for the first time ever last Sunday, and have Dale's mod installed. It was SO simple, and I loved that I didn't have to remove the hose and reattach to the grey outlet, possibly dripping or whatever. I am very happy with the single dump opening! You can always offer to dump mine at Lincoln Rock if you want to give it a try!  ;) (somehow I doubt you will, though... :o )
  • Options
    DouayHADouayHA Member Posts: 36
    @Homebodyatheart, My only reticence was the warranty on the T@B. We just got it a little over a month ago, and I want to make sure we do not do anything that will void the warranty. I called NuCampRV this morning and they told me it would not, so we are planning to do the mod. 
    2017 T@b Outback 'Little S@lty' towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Options
    @DouayHA, Glad to hear you have the piece of mind to proceed. Can't say as I blame you for wanting to check though. Good call, and see you there! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I'm gonna get these mods done, I'm gonna get these mods done...........maybe. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    NOTICE: 10 days & counting! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    AldebaranJillAldebaranJill Member Posts: 452
    Is there a schedule yet?
    2013 MAXX T@B towed by a 2015 Volvo S60 5 CYL AWD Sedan
    Seattle, WA
  • Options
    @AldebaranJill we are meeting Saturday to finalize some stuff, but  tentatively will have a dessert potluck Thursday night 7:30ish, Saturday morning we will do a tour of the homes, probably 10am-ish,, I'm not quite sure how that works but I'll pick some brain Saturday and will have a better plan. I know somewhere along the line Jim will lead a hike to the area for anybody who wants to go, and some of us are leaving Saturday, some are coming in Friday some for Saturday and Sunday so they'll be people coming and going. I'll keep you all in the loop!
  • Options
    Friday is the BBQ, 'ya skipped a whole day there @Homebodyatheart. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133

I'll be coming in Thursday late afternoon, and leaving Sunday. I'm debating between making an apple pie or chocolate chip cheesecake for my dessert contribution, Any opinions out there?  I'm up for a hike Friday morning, Eric what brand of beer do you like? My goal is to help keep the BBQ chef on task and happy ...  Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone.

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    @j_ntabowners, You're talkin' to one of the biggest apple pie fans EVER! I mean, really? How can you grow up/live in Washington (apple capital of the world!) and NOT like apple pie? I like Kokanee beer, just remember to leave room for your campin' gear!  =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RaschkoRaschko Member Posts: 22
     Forecast is saying a high of 77 and a low of 50.  B)  looking good.  Oh and sunny. 
    Love the east side of the mountains.

• Options
    @Raschko, That's why we live on THIS side! My kids & brother live on the West side, and come this way because of the weather! ( Not so much in the winter months though!) Gonna be fun!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    We at work commonly refer to the west side of the mountain as the 'dark' side 

States Visited Map

• Options
    @ericnliz "Campin' gear I don't need no stinkin' campin gear"

States Visited Map

• Options
    Ha, that's funny considering that we can actually "see" the sun more often than you do! ;)
    After living on this side most of my life, when I got out of the service @ Ft. Lewis, I thought I'd give living over there a "try". When I saw the "webs" starting to grow between my toes :o , I opted to move back this way! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @j_ntabowners, Losta beer always works! I have a tent you can borrow, just fill the T@B up too! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    =)

States Visited Map

• Options
    By the way, is there any word on the condition of Hiway 2 going from Spokane to Lincoln Rock? Just happened to have a discussion with Liz about that today. Anyone got a good update? Thanks!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    The road conditions are good.  Earlier in the year there was a problem with the stretch between Orondo and Waterville, but that has long since been repaired.  So should be smooth sailing for everyone coming that way.

States Visited Map

• Options
    @j_ntabowners, Thanks Jim. Got yer T@B full o' beer yet? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    might have to re-think the taste one, load one method... but rest assured I'll have it figure out by next week ;) burp...

States Visited Map

This discussion has been closed.