Options

East Meets West, Washington Style! May 18-20, 2017

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited May 2017
    @Homebodyatheart, On second thought, 'ya MIGHT wanna stop yakin', and start PACKIN'!!!!
    (just kidding....) ;)
    OOPS, I MIGHT get a phone call for that one. Did I really say that out loud? =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133

Letting that inside voice out, gets you in trouble every time. Trust me I know from experience   :)

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    'Ya mean you suffer from "foot in mouth" disease too? ;)  I've heard it's contagious! :o
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Jim, I have this "funny" feeling I MIGHT hear from @Verna on that one too! :s
    @Homebodyatheart, Sorry Becky! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,499
    @ericnliz, yeah? It will get done. I'm good!  =) (I'm also still at work...sigh)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    If you are attending the rally this weekend, and you are in the market for a folding camp table look me up. I have two that I know longer need. Priced right. I also have a trailer tongue lock, and a three step leveling block, plus a few other  miscellaneous RV items.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman yes! I've been shopping for another folding table, and also want to check your lock. Thanks!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
    WOW!  The Columbia is really high and moving fast. Right now in Richland. Fisher people be aware. 
    2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA
  • Options
    @Jeanne, You should see the Spokane River right now...Wowser!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Verna, Hi, We're GOIN' CAMPIN'! =)
    Tales, stories, and hopefully photos to follow! (By the way, don't believe EVERYTHING you read! I probably only did 1/2 of what they tell 'ya I did......ok, ..........MAYBE 3/4, but that's ALL I'm fessin' up to!) :D
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    What happens at the gathering, stays at the gathering, @ericnliz ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Tell that to @Dalehelman & @Homebodyatheart, I REALLY don't think THAT one is gonna fly past my campsite! :|;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770

Verna said:

What happens at the gathering, stays at the gathering, @ericnliz ;)

And what is said at the campfire, stays at the campfire... unless it's so hysterical, you are caught continuing to laugh the next day and then you has to 'splain. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 913
    Thinking of all of you!  But loving snuggling with a new little bundle of joy!  Ready to start camping in June  :)
    Hope you are having a bl@st!  I want pictures!!!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    So much fun so far! It's great to meet the people behind the names. 
  • Options
    @ericnliz thanks for the amazing bbq'd pork ribs and loin, baked beans and hospitality ! The potluck was amazing! Thanks to everyone!

• Options
    DouayHADouayHA Member Posts: 36
    Azel and I just arrived. are people still congregating? If so where?
    2017 T@b Outback 'Little S@lty' towed by 2015 Toyota Tacoma.
  • Options
    OH yum!!! Watermelon *scoping out all the food* LOL. Looks like a great time is being had by all. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    @Ratkity you should have tasted the amazing bbq ribs and pork loin expertly smoked all day by chef @ericnliz!!!!! He is a true master of this art, and if you left dinner hungry it was your own fault! 
  • Options
    OK, we need names with the photos , please!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options

@Ratkity you should have tasted the amazing bbq ribs and pork loin expertly smoked all day by chef @ericnliz!!!!! He is a true master of this art, and if you left dinner hungry it was your own fault! 

You mean @ericnliz has a talent other than being funny? He can BBQ too? Liz has herself a winner! :) Ribbbbbbbbs.... *dr00l*
  • Options
    @Ratkity yes she does! Oh, btw I've earned my Jack Knife badge from T@b University this weekend for sure! @Dalehelman, @ericnliz and a few others can vouch for me. Honest!  B)
  • Options
    I want to thank @ericnliz, @j_ntabowners, @Dalehelman, and @AldebaranJill for their ideas  and invaluable support in everything it took to make East Meets West the huge success it was! Also many thanks to everyone who came and made it all such fun! I think many of us are leaving with new friends, new mods, full tummies and great memories! Special thanks to chef Eric and Liz for the amazing bbq! You both worked hard and you are both appreciated! See you all next year (May 17-20)!
  • Options
    Ok... if I ever meet a camper who hasn't earned a T@B University Jack Knife Badge, I would give em the "eye".  You know the one, the one Mama gives when she knows you are leaving "sumthang outta da story".
  • Options
    Can I still earn one if my hunting/fishing knife has pink camo on it?
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options

Verna said:

Can I still earn one if my hunting/fishing knife has pink camo on it?

Where are you hiding a pink camo? In Nordstroms? LOL. Yes, you still get a badge. You can hide it near the pink flamingos or pink flowers in the window boxes (boxes appropriately and ornately, delicately scrolled with care).
  • Options
    I'd like to take the opportunity to humbly thank everyone who so "over the top" donated to the BAR-B QUE donation. You all touched me very deeply with not only your friendship, but your overwhelming generosity! I do those BAR-B-QUEs because I thoroughly enjoy doing it, and try to do at least one every camping trip I go on. Thank you ALL for the way you showed and told me about your appreciation. It meant a LOT, and it was MY pleasure to make a lot of hungry folks happy! Please know that I couldn't have pulled this off without not only physical help from others, and moral support from a few (and I hope you know who you are!) I was having a REALLY tough physical couple of days, and you folks stepped up, no questions asked, and chipped in to help, and THANK YOU! A very special thanks goes to Liz (my dear wife) who recognizes when I need the help, and ALWAYS is there in so many ways, it's impossible to describe. All you folks who were in attendence in one way or another made this absolutely in the TOP 5 memorable trips I've had. A hearty thanks, and hope to see all of you on many more extravaganzas in the future!  :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Hey @Dalehelman, who ever ended up with the $20.00 we passed back & forth? I lost track! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    I think you bought my table with my donation.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman, By the way, thanks for the GREAT deal on that table! On a side note though, I think part of the reason you gave me such a great deal was for the entertainment factor of watching me try to get that sucker folded up the right way to fit in the carrying bag! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

This discussion has been closed.