***** In Loving Memory *****

HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
edited December 2017 in Events & News
It is with great sadness that I share with you the sudden death of Liz (of Ericnliz), Eric's beloved wife. She died suddenly early Tuesday morning (12/26). It was in part a condition in her body that was quietly lying there for years undetected and Eric was assured that it could have happened at any time, anywhere, and nothing could have saved her. Eric is surrounded with close long time friends and family, with more family arriving. Prayers for Eric, Liz's daughters and sisters, and all whose lives she touched are appreciated. 

At this time Eric is still trying to wrap his head and heart around it all while doing what needs to be done. Liz is an organ donor and recipients are being notified now. In life, Liz was always helping anyone in need. She loved big dogs, and especially hummingbirds. Eric would tell us that he had to bring 20 hummingbird feeders camping so she could feed the local hummers while they camped. She loved anything purple. She loved to garden and their yard is a reflection of that. She loved life, loved to laugh (had the greatest giggle), and most of all loved Eric and her daughters. When we see hummingbirds, the color purple, beautiful flowers, or help another we will think of her with love. 

Some have asked about cards, or donations in her memory. Eric said that donations to any organization that helps others is appropriate. He also mentioned the Make a Smile organization that helps children. As for cards, message me here and I will get his address to you. He can also be messaged through this forum.

Your thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated by Eric. He is truly touched by the kindness and caring of his Tab family during this difficult time.
2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Comments