Please Help nuCamp Raise their Google Rating!

nuCampnuCamp Administrator Posts: 22
edited February 2018 in Factory Comments
Hello T@B forum members!

nuCamp would appreciate your help in raising their rating on Google. Here's how it works:

1) Go to Google and do a search for "nucamp rv"
2) Then, click the blue hyperlink “Google reviews” next to the star rating
3)
Then, click on the 5th star (hopefully) and write something (if you want)

If this doesn't work on your device or browser, try the following:

1) Go to Google Maps
and type "nucamp rv"
2) Select "nüCamp RV Teardrop Camper Trailers & Truck Campers, Belden Parkway, Sugarcreek, OH" from the list of suggestions
3) Scroll to the bottom and click "Write a Review"

Many thanks from nuCamp!

Comments

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    I can't find it...

I can see a Yelp reviews star rating, and a Facebook star rating by searching with Google.

If I use Google Maps, I can do a rating. Is that where you'd like it? 

Sometimes I feel like I'm missing something...  :|
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    If you Google nucamp RV on Chrome, it brings up a picture of the factory on the right side of the screen.  It says "See Results About" - I clicked on the nuCamp heading and it opened up a new page.  Scroll down the right side of the page and you can post a review.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    I couldn't find it either, so left the review on FB.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Doesn't seem to work on this Android Chrome browser.

I'm thinking it's only gonna work on my desktop. I'll try it there.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    I know what is being referred to, but I don't see it on my devices. Probably something to do with browser choice, OS, and security settings.
    2015 T@B S
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    I did it on our PC.  I can’t get there fron an iPad either.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    I couldn't find anything for reviews on Google chrome search, but did find it on Google maps. All done!  :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    edited February 2018
    Can't find it on my devices and I've come at it a couple of different ways.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • DptritDptrit Member Posts: 18
    Go to Google Maps, then search for NuCamp RV. It should open up to their Google Places page, where you can map directions, read or leave reviews, rate them or visit their Website.

Positive reviews are very important obviously. But so are customer added photos and videos. The actual Google algorithms are of course secret (and they change them all the time), but customer photos, videos and comments also add to your Google Ranking. That is different than a good customer Rating. Google uses the ranking to give your website and places page a higher return when people conduct web searches on key words like RV, TearDrop, travel trailer etc.. SEO - Search Engine Optimization. You can of course also pay Google, and then your company or product will rise to the top of the list.

NuCamp perhaps should consider a Google 360 Virtual Tour, where people can do a virtual tour of the factory or showroom, perhaps even tour the different models via their smartphone or PC. This also improves Google Rankings. And those tours can be linked back to their website so prospective T@B customers could get a full view of the camper of their dreams.

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Done. It was my pleasure.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    The Google Maps workaround has been added to the above instructions.
    2015 T@B S
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @ScottG, Thanks, I finally got it to work that way! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    Done!
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • ChrisKChrisK Member Posts: 270
    Done also!
    2014 T@b S Max AKA T@dpole
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Keep up the good work and am sure nuCamp appreciates your efforts and time spent!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • HopsHops Member Posts: 48
    I searched: "nucamp rv google ratings" and then clicked on the Google Reviews. You are 5Star

Hops and Cascade
    2017 T@B 320 Max S
    2014 Ford Escape 2.0 EcoBoost
  • Rodent77Rodent77 Member Posts: 79
    I'll leave my review once I pick up my Trailer as it has arrived finally. However already noticed 2 issues no Yakima rack on the back and the faucet is not the same as was originally in the 2021 and doesn't swivel. 

2021 T@B320 S - 2013 Ridgeline - Ont. Can

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW! What A RIDE!!”  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

• AirBossAirBoss Member Posts: 740
    Done...and happy to. 
    2020 T@B 400 "OTTO" (build date 08/19)
    Factory Victron Solar; Norcold 3-way fridge
    '04 Chevy Tahoe Z71 DinoKiller
    San Diego, CA
    www.airbossone.com
    https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/owen-ashurst/shop

• berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 958
    I'll have to camp another season or two before I give my review.  
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    Rodent77 said:
    I'll leave my review once I pick up my Trailer as it has arrived finally. However already noticed 2 issues no Yakima rack on the back and the faucet is not the same as was originally in the 2021 and doesn't swivel. 
    Supply chain issues a major obstacle for RV manufacturers right now. The demand from Covid on the industry has been unprecedented. Sales did not really let up in the "offseason" as they usually did and as an industry, sales are expected to increase 20%, again.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Already left a review 3 years ago. Wouldn't let me leave another. On my laptop had to use Google Maps
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    edited February 2021
    See attached screenshot, when you use Google to search, its right there. 

Brad

Dutch061 - screenshot deleted due to size. Moderator

Added back with a smaller size, hopefully this works! 
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • SubaruLouSubaruLou Member Posts: 119
    I was able to post from my iPad, however, in order to include a photo, I had to post just my written review first. Then, when I went back in to edit, I finally had an option to include images. Just an FYI in case anyone else has same issue.
    2019 T@B 320 S  |  2019 Subaru Ascent
  • Rodent77Rodent77 Member Posts: 79
    jkjenn said:
    Rodent77 said:
    Supply chain issues a major obstacle for RV manufacturers right now. The demand from Covid on the industry has been unprecedented. Sales did not really let up in the "offseason" as they usually did and as an industry, sales are expected to increase 20%, again.
    I understand those issues, and they have to work around them. However I noticed them and pointed them out to salesman. He had to review the Yakima rack to ensure it came with it. I guess my concern is what is NuCamp doing about it and why not notify dealer in advance of the issue when sending out units? Salesman seems unsure at this time of course of action.

2021 T@B320 S - 2013 Ridgeline - Ont. Can

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW! What A RIDE!!”  Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

• qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 470
    I was happy to share my experience and a few photos. Not sure why they need this as they seem to remain in high demand. Best of luck in 2021 to us all.

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab
  • qhumberdqhumberd Member Posts: 470
    Well Google let me know about my review.

2019  T@B400 Boondock Lite "Todd"

2016 Toyota Tundra 5.7 Crew Cab