Options

Complimentary 1 Year Harvest Host from NuCamp For New Avia and T@B 400 Purchasers

ChrisFixChrisFix Member Posts: 725
I haven't seen this discussed, so I just wanted to make any new owners of an Avia or T@B 400 aware of NuCamp's Harvest Host promotion. They are providing a one year membership to Harvest Host for owners of new Avias or 400s purchased after 2/14/2020.
The price is certainly right!! 
Details can be found here:
https://nucamprv.com/harvest-host-camping/
After two years of looking and considering...finally the proud owner of a 2021 T@B 400 Boondock!
2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E with Redarc Trailer Brake Controller

Comments

• Options
    trimtabtrimtab Member Posts: 237
    We bought a new 320-s boondock...and we don't get it. I proclaim elitism.
    2020 320-S boondock, solar, 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
  • Options
    trimtab said:
    We bought a new 320-s boondock...and we don't get it. I proclaim elitism.
    Or at a 'minimum' size-ism!
    After two years of looking and considering...finally the proud owner of a 2021 T@B 400 Boondock!
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    edited July 2020
    Or how about we were never told, we bought in March of this year. I sent in the registration, we will see what happens.

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    @Dutch061
    I wan't told by me dealer...I just stumbled across it when looking for something else on NuCamp's website! 
    It's a great perk however, and I'm very grateful for it...
  • Options
    Dutch061Dutch061 Member Posts: 765
    I received an email response already today to sign up for the 12 months free.

Thanks!

Brad
    2020 400 BDL aka "Boonie"
    2022 Black Series HQ19 aka "Cricket"
    2021 F-250 Tremor with PSD aka "Big Blue"
    Concord, NC 
  • Options
    trimtabtrimtab Member Posts: 237
    "Or at a 'minimum' size-ism!"   That's it!
    2020 320-S boondock, solar, 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,421
    Maybe they figure with such limited storage space, 320 owners won't buy enough wine to make it worth it!  ;-)
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    🤣😂🤣
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    I think the reason for excluding the 320 has more to do with not being able to include CS-S owner's due to no cooking outside...much easier for them to just say NO from the start...

Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    CSS owners are not excluded from Harvest Host.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    @Sharon_is_SAM I know that...but they don't like you using your outdoor kitchen.. that's why I said it would be less confusing...easier to not include the 320 completely...
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    Right, you can’t use the galley during your visit with a CSS.  Maybe there is no need for a promotion for 320 purchases, but then again, the 400s have been selling like hot cakes!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    kellywkellyw Member Posts: 56
    ChrisFix said:
    I haven't seen this discussed, so I just wanted to make any new owners of an Avia or T@B 400 aware of NuCamp's Harvest Host promotion. They are providing a one year membership to Harvest Host for owners of new Avias or 400s purchased after 2/14/2020.
    The price is certainly right!! 
    Details can be found here:
    https://nucamprv.com/harvest-host-camping/
    Sweet! 400 BDL is due off the factory line next week. I’m already a member of harvest hosts but maybe they’ll let me add 12 months on to my membership. Tentatively scheduled for pickup at dealer on Aug 15th but found out today the factory ran out of Coolcat inventory and had to order more so it might get delayed but it’ll be here in time for fall camping season so it’s all goodness. I’m still super excited! (And camping in my 320 until it arrives in the meantime!)
    2021 T@B 400 Boondock White/White; TV: 2020 Honda Ridgeline 
    2015 T@B Sofitel Silver/Silver;  TV: 2011 Honda Pilot
    Maryland's Eastern Shore - Ravens, Crabs, Bohs & O's!

Traveling with Violet Bean, most of the time...
  • Options
    Just as a point of interest...the 2021 T@B 400 Boondock isn't badged "Boondock Lite"...It is just called/badged "Boondock".
    Apparently, in 2021 we're no longer lite!
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    ChrisFix said:
    Just as a point of interest...the 2021 T@B 400 Boondock isn't badged "Boondock Lite"...It is just called/badged "Boondock".
    Apparently, in 2021 we're no longer lite!
    They no longer have 2 Boondock packages.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,445
    edited August 2020
    The TaB400 has only had the one version of the Boondock,  it is a standard model or a Boondock, and the Boondock only comes in one configuration.  The Boondock Lite was a TaB320 basic off road model, and they also offered a full Boondock package with the rear rack, and heavy duty front rock protection, etc.  The earlier TaB400 was just called the Boondock Lite, ad it only had the same added features as the 320 BDL.  Now it seems nuCamp is making it just the Boondock on the 400 model, which makes sense.
    Cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    What I was saying is that for the 2021 model year NuCamp renamed/rebadged the T@B 400 to just "Boondock" and no longer calls it Boondock Lite...as they did with the prior year T@B 400 Boondock models.
    Everyone keeps calling the 2021 T@B 400 BDL...all I'm saying is it no longer goes by the BDL name...just Boondock - including on the graphic on the sidewall of the camper.
  • Options
    Yes, old habits die hard...
    cheers
  • Options
    Well, my not so lite Boondock is ready to come home this weekend. 😉 I’m glad they’ve standardized the Boondock badging part. I always found it confusing anyway. ‘Big tough tires, more clearance’ was probably too big to fit on the badging 😛

• Options
    Yes, Boondock Lite referred to the 320 with just the axle, tires and front tub upgrade, whist the full Boondock included the front rack,  heavy duty corner guards, and a rear rack.  The only options of the 400 Boondock is the Front Tub and Rack, along with the higher Pitch axle and tires, and a different door access handle.  So with only one option, no need for a Lite in the name.

Good luck bringing the new TaB home...  B)
    cheers
  • Options
    @Denny16
    For 2021 models, the 400 Boondock package also includes factory solar roof panel and a unique to the Boondock entry step.

@kellyw
    Congrats and best of luck with your new 400 - I have to believe you'll love it! I know we do!!
  • Options
    Thanks, forgot about the step, didn’t realize the solar was now part of the package, makes sense.
    cheers
  • Options
    Thanks @ChrisFix and @Denny16 I’ll share some pictures once I get it home. 😊