So with our new [email protected]
400 arrival just (hopefully) a couple months away, we're already eagerly planning for all those must-do tasks - what's everyone else doing? I know some of the below is optional, but are we missing anything that isn't?
1) Record full walkthrough/inspection, get hooked up level to TV (adjustable draw bar)
2) Take for slow drive to adjust (Curt Echo) brake controller before heading home
1) Check dry tongue weight
2) Check wheel lugs for proper torque
3) Install mouseproofing
4) Install HW30C EMS
5) Install BMV-712 monitor, make sure battery charges on shore power & with solar
6) Install Mopeka propane monitor
7) Try fridge in all 3 modes (AC, DC, propane)
8) Try Alde in 1kW/2kW and propane modes (both on shore power and battery)
9) Install Valterra sewer hose tube
10) Install Proven lock + check hitch pin locks
11) Once weather heats up, try A/C, hot water (propane + shore power) faucets, cold water faucets (city + tank), check for leaks, try draining (clean) black and grey tanks (check for leaks), try black tank flush
12) Put together setup/teardown checklists
13) Driveway camp until we can get out on the road!
Anything critical I'm missing? I've read about brake adjustments, but honestly, how many people actually do that? Will likely take into dealer in a year for bearing service.