Options

Sewer Hose storage solution

Pop-T@BPop-T@B Member Posts: 199
edited October 2015 in Modifications & Upgrades

This is my first post, so here it goes. Hello everyone, my wife and I just bought our T@B S Max last month and are thrilled with it.  We are really impressed with the quality and workmanship that was put into it, I truly feel it is one of the best built units out there. But as with everything, I like to tinker with it. One of the things I was looking on the forum for was a good place to store the sewer hose away from everything else. I am one of those guys that has to have a place for everything.  I did see quite a few great ideas, but I was still looking for a way to keep it away from everything that was not sewer related. As every owner knows storage space is a precious item on these great little RV’s. So I looked around and found a space that was not being used at all, it was the space between the “A” frame tongue and it goes clear back under the front storage box. I took some cardboard and made templates for the top and bottom and went to work. I made the bottom piece with expanded metal and the top door is made with aluminum. The top door in the picture is the prototype, the finished door will be made of diamond plate to match the front of the T@B. The storage area is big enough to store two standard 10' sewer hoses and fittings, a sewer solutions drain with 20' of hose, a 25' non-potable water garden hose, and black water treatment drop ins.  The guys that make the T@B go to great lengths to make a great looking unit and I did not want to ruin that, so here is what I made. Please let me know what you guys think!

Thanks, Shawn

Comments