Options

Bye, Y'all... ADDRESS ADDED TO SEND CARDS

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,509
    Larry, your 1000th post!  Merry Christmas!  Glad you enjoyed your visit with Booger.  That's some dog!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Merry Booger Christmas Larry!

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    gooseladygooselady Member Posts: 177
    Merry Christmas, Larry.  Glad you were able to see your friend, Booger, again.  Lots of love in that picture.  
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Best photo on this site yet! xoxox to Larry and Booger.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Larry, Brought a tear to my eye for sure as we just lost our little buddy 2 weeks ago. Give that photo a top 10 for sure! Merry Christmas to you and may you have many more!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Awesome picture Larry! Man and his bestest friend doing what they do. Merry Christmas to you and your family Larry. -Sally & Joey & Mabel. <3
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Merry Christmas, Larry to you and Booger. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    csturcstur Member Posts: 26
    What a nice Christmas for all of you. Great picture...says it all. Scot and Carol
    Carol, Shingletown, CA, 2015 T@B M@xx-Q Silver/Black, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Options
    AllieAllie Member Posts: 194
    Larry, Best Holiday Wishes and thoughts to you and Booger.
    Allie
    Condo A-Go-Go
    2018 Casita Spirit Dlx (KONDO)
    2017 Tacoma (AH GOGO)
    S. UTAH
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Merry Christmas Larry!
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    The best Christmas present any person can receive! You both look great!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    What a photo. Thanks for keeping in touch here Larry. It says a lot. Best wishes in the new year!
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    What a great shot! Happy new year to you, Larry and sunny day. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Great to have friends that care as much as you Verna! Happy New Year Larry & you also Verna. Nice photo. Made me smile :)!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    So glad you got to see Booger, Larry! There's nothing like the feeling of hugging your dog & getting your face licked! Hope you and yours had a very nice holiday season. Blessings and prayers for the year to come! :)
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    RZRBUG, or Larry Goza, passed away at 11:40 am CST this morning. He is finally without pain and may he Rest In Peace. 

By the way, Bugger, his dog, was brought into the hospital yesterday, and was allowed to be on the hospital bed with Larry and was allowed to lick Larry's hand. Maybe Larry just needed to pet his best buddy one last time. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    edited February 2017
    Very sorry to hear this. Though I did not know him on a personal level, I greatly enjoyed his posts and of course, his pictures of Booger. In my quest to become a knowledgeable future t@b owner, I greatly appreciated the knowledge he shared on this forum. I'm hoping his family can find some solace in knowing that Larry is in paradise, resting comfortably and pain free. ~Love and prayers~ 
    Rest in peace, Mr. Goza.
    ~M
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    Very sorry to hear this. My prayers for comfort gomout to his family.  
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Very very sad.....
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    Me_and_My_DogMe_and_My_Dog Member Posts: 184
    So sorry for your loss. 
    Katt and Miss Cannoli the Zen Dog
    2008 DM T@DA — Towed by 2014 Dodge Durango — Full time since 6/29/17
    "Travels With The Tiny"
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Peace and love go with you on the journey we must all take on our own. Condolences to family and friends. A place at our campfire is forever yours.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Isn't it extraordinary that a man most of us have never met will be sorely missed? Perhaps it was his devotion to Booger, perhaps it was the kindness and knowledge he showed in his posts to this forum. I believe that the measure of a man can be discerned in large and small ways. It seems he fought hard to stay, but now he can rest. Peace to Larry and his family.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    So glad he and Booger got to be together - brought tears to my eyes.
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    I am sorry to hear of Larry's passing, but am glad he is out of pain. My condolences to his family and all who loved him. How special that his beloved Booger was with him. Larry, you've helped many of us who will never meet you, and we are grateful for your generous sharing of knowledge that will help us all be better campers and people. Rest in peace Larry.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    I met Larry  briefly at Tearstock 2016. Charming gentleman. Had I only known, we could have visited longer. My loss. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Larry was a kind, warm and gracious person. I will forever remember our last meeting and conversations with fond memories. You will be missed but live on in our hearts and of course this forum.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    We'll treasure the memories of the friendship we shared with Larry. He inspired us and we miss him.
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    So greatfull to Verna for keeping us apprised of Larry's condition as the weeks went on. Because of her, the T@B family was able to show Larry how much we cared.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.