Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    NICE! Love the stars *happy sigh*
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • blackc2004blackc2004 Member Posts: 117
    Amazing!!! I looooove camping out around bishop/mammoth! We should get a little group together!
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @pthomas745, Beautiful shots ! Thanks for sharing.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
    Aussie said:
    Nope... it's been sitting for four days at 12.5.
    Did you ever figure out the problem? We've been having the same issue. New battery not charging on a 5hr drive. TV 7-pin tests OK and battery fuse looks good too. Would appreciate what you've figured out.
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho

• kluckluc Member Posts: 4
    A few weeks ago in Kentucky.  First time trying our new tow vehicle.

2016 T@B 320 CS-S
  • CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Was out for 3½ weeks and finally got home yesterday.  6100 miles and a lot of campgrounds were stayed at.  Our longest stay is pictured below, four nights at Cascade Caverns, a show cave outside Bourne, TX.  We found a nice shady spot that I think only we could really fit into.  The cave tour was nice there as well.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
    @Cyclonic... cool! Nice picture!! I lived near Bourne, TX in the early 90s. Always had fantastic camping then too. Glad you're back! I betcha got some great stories.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    It was a great trip, I will definitely be interspersing some of the good and the bad about it as I get the chance.  Now I am just trying to catch up :tongue:

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @dinzzy - Love Yosemite!  (and love your sign)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• lightningdonlightningdon Member Posts: 30
    Not at T@b, but here is a couple shots of my setup at Rocky Gap over the Independence Day Holiday weekend.
    Don
    2017 T@G XL Max
    2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4X4 with 6 Sp manual
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @lightningdon, Great shots! Looks like a great set-up, and a really good time. No apologies necessary, just a part of the family now! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Love the screen room!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    Yup, part of the fambily. It's T@B AND T@G University now. T@G probably needs some of it's own badges. Like "I forgot to lock the back hatch" badge, or the "I think the dog won't let me in" badge. LOL. Wait, that last one could be for T@B too.
  • dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @lightningdon
    There are many of us that started with 5-wide, 6-wide, SilverShadows and I'm sure a boat load of Tag's. We all really appreciate your setup and even kinda miss it sometimes. If it wasn't for a 5-wide and all we did with it, I wouldn't have ever been in a T@b. @Sandiegogal on the other hand always wanted a T@b, but I veto'd the idea because I thought the shower was way to small to use. Funny how things change over time.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    edited July 2017
    Nine Mile Recreation Area, Riverside State Park, Eastern Washington. Camping with the Campground Divas, a group on Meetup dot com. We've had some wind gusts off the lake that could take a girl out of Kansas, awning and all! Good thing it's well bungeed and tied down! It's hot, and pretty country! Thanks to the Tabbers and Taggers who've posted pics of an awning over their trailer!  It's sheer genius! Not much shade most of the day here. It's also park rules no tents, no stakes in the ground. I'm very grateful for this popup!

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    edited July 2017
    larrygon said:
    Sedona AZ on Oak Creek

@larrygon where on oak creek were or are you at? We used to go to cave springs campground most summers growing up.....slide rock was so much fun.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    Could be wrong, but it appears to be rancho sedona rv park. We stayed there August 2016, and it remains one of the most beautiful, well maintained parks we've ever been in. And a cool shady respite fron the blazing August Arizona sun!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    @dragonsdofly is correct. It is Rancho Sedona RV park.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    Riley Creek ... Corp of Engineers Campground outside of Priest River, Idaho

Huckleberries in the campsite!!! That is a first! Picked enough for a pie~
    Murphy (the Golden Retriever) had fun too!

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    I want to join you there sometime! Looks wonderful and I love your setup!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    @Normfun we are intrigued with your transit van, could post a pic of the inside? You can private message me if that's not something that can be made public. We're interested what the visibility is like while driving.
This discussion has been closed.