Options

Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @kluc We did that same trip from San Diego in late May before Memorial Day and loved everything about it from the fabulous Old Faithful and Mt Rushmore to just driving across the most beautiful part of Wyoming. Then through Denver and Rockies back through AZ.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 79
    edited September 2017
    8 wonderful days at Mill Creek Campground in Northern California 

(pictures will be resized and then reposted by jschemel--thank you, jschemel)
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Reminder:  please resize your photos to 600x800 pixels or 200 mg maximum. I wish all of these photos were visible to me. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    So sorry. Didn't realize it. Please delete if you can and I will try to resize and repost. 
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Thank you, @jschemel . I will delete the photos since they are causing problems with loading the posts. You can edit your post to add the new resized photos. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options

(9/22/19/
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @jschemel, Looks relaxing! Thanks for sharing. :) (Good job on the re-post of the photos too!) ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Homebodyatheart, 'Ya should know by now, it's not until the second, or third attempt that you start attracting attention!!! :lol:
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Gorgeous, @jschemel!  Our parents took us to CA every other summer while growing up and California has so many great places To visit!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    We have tent camped at this lake for 48 years. This was our first trip with our T@Bin. It was a little shady for our solar but we managed by not using the 2way frig. 
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    jschemel said:
    We have tent camped at this lake for 48 years. This was our first trip with our T@Bin. It was a little shady for our solar but we managed by not using the 2way frig. 
    That looks like a nice shady spot to set up camp.

We only use our 2 way fridge when we have electrical hook up, as we are usually camped in at least partial shade as well.  It's nice to have the fridge running, but most of our trips are only 2-3 nights, so a cooler works fine if we don't have the electric hook up.  
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    Indian Creek Campground, Priest Lake, Idaho
    Annual Labor Day camp out with 35 wonderful friends... And WSU won their opening football game 31-0 against Montana State!

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    2Cougs said:
    Indian Creek Campground, Priest Lake, Idaho
    Annual Labor Day camp out with 35 wonderful friends... And WSU won their opening football game 31-0 against Montana State!

I feel bad for Montana...but they didn't have much of a chance with all that cougar red on display.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    edited September 2017
    John Gurney park, Hart, Michigan. 8 miles from Silver Lake and Lake Michigan sand dunes.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Silver Lake and the dunes.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
  • Options
    Dragonsdofly I think We camped near you in shingletown,Ca last summer? You were with your grandsons? Have had you in our thoughts all along. Blessings. 
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    JdcoupleJdcouple Member Posts: 96
    KOA Virginia Beach, Virginia.  Quick close weekend.

2017 T@B Outback, 2000 Excursion V10 4x4

• Options
    @jschemel, yes, that was us. However, we never had kids, so no grandkids. The boys are our great-nephews, and have been in our exclusive care for more than 10 years now. We no longer make the distinction of what level of dna we share, they are our boys. You were the first t@b we shared a campground with, and ultimately, one of two we met in our epic journey: 6 weeks, 25 states and 10,000 miles. Nice to know we met kindred spirits out there. Here's a pic of one of the boys from the days we were there. Happy t@bbing!
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Bailey's Point Campground, Scottsville, KY, Site 52

It was a pullthrough site, electric, and water, but the electric was on the wrong side, so I turned the trailer around, and the water spigot was way far away, so didn't feel like stretching a hose that far, so just filled up my tank. What' funny, is I set up so late, I didn't know I had a lake view till the next morning!!
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    @db_cooper sounds great. Did you get a shuttle to the top of the Hiawatha trail and come down?
  • Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    @db_cooper sounds great. Did you get a shuttle to the top of the Hiawatha trail and come down?

We started at the bottom (around 2:30 in the afternoon) which put us going uphill against the crowd.  This turned out to be perfect, as when we came down we had the trail all to ourselves. About 3 hours round trip,  taking it pretty leisurely.  Camp was near the bottom of the trail.  That was a narrow, washboarded, super dusty road, with a one lane tunnel thrown in for good measure,  T@b handled it great though. 
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    jschemel said:

It looks lovely @jschemel . When I googled "Mill Creek campground" I found a few in NoCal. Where is this one located? 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
This discussion has been closed.