Options

TABAZONA 2018 - Save the DATE(S)!

Comments

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    dmerzbac said:
    Thanks, Dave! That would be much better than me cancelling and someone else then having to reserve.
    Dave, I just saw where you are located, was that a result of the storms that came with one  of the hurricanes?
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    No, that would be a much more interesting story. Damage is the result of not paying attention when backing into a camping spot! :s

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    dmerzbac said:
    No, that would be a much more interesting story. Damage is the result of not paying attention when backing into a camping spot! :s
    Your right I like my story better.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    creamsiclecreamsicle Member Posts: 18
    My first large group camp.  Pretty new to this solo camping thing and didn't know about TABAZONA 'til almost too late. Reserved spot #49 for nights of 24th and 25th.  If I can swing staying longer will try dry camping (never done). Coming from Yuma via Beaverton, Oregon :)
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Hey creamsicle-I'm glad you found a site in the main campground--it totally filled up in only 12 hours!  Please send an email to tabazona2018@gmail.com with your info: names/number in party, dates of arrival/departure and hometown.   If you are interested in the group campground, we have a few spots left (2 night minimum) and you reserve your spot there using the same email address above.  If you have never dry camped-this is the perfect time to learn with fellow tabbers there.  Note:  there is a more direct route from Yuma to Mesa. LOL :-))
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Hey folks: there is a prime spot at the main campground that has become available for tabazona. Send a private message to dmerzbac if you are interested.  See his message above. 
  • Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    cbarnhill said:
    Hey folks: there is a prime spot at the main campground that has become available for tabazona. Send a private message to dmerzbac if you are interested.  See his message above. 
    @Silver320
    Did you see this?

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @Sandiegogal & @dsatwork Got the transfer done for @Silver320. Thank you so much for your help and hopefully I'll meet y'all down the road. Let me know when you make it east of the Mississippi.

Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    Silver320Silver320 Member Posts: 30
    Yeah, we have power now... thanks @dmerzbac  
    2017 T@B Max S (Silver-Silver), TV 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    Silver320 said:
    Yeah, we have power now... thanks @dmerzbac  
    Brent if you don't have it resolved by Tabazona we could at least do my baffle without tearing the stove out.
  • Options
    dmerzbac said:
    @Sandiegogal & @dsatwork Got the transfer done for @Silver320. Thank you so much for your help and hopefully I'll meet y'all down the road. Let me know when you make it east of the Mississippi.
    We'll miss meeting you too and I can't see us getting out that way until retirement and that's a few years away.
  • Options
    @dsatwork, I like that idea!  Not too urgent now as we have had a break in the heat.  I want to do a test with just the baffles and no fan anyway  so it will be nice to have your guidance for the install.  
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    Silver320 said:
    @dsatwork, I like that idea!  Not too urgent now as we have had a break in the heat.  I want to do a test with just the baffles and no fan anyway  so it will be nice to have your guidance for the install.  
    It's a real simple design, I'll make one and bring it to Tabazona. I will take less than 15 minutes to install.
  • Options
    @dsatwork It will be interesting to compare what fan design nuCamp installs in my T@b in Oct. with what you have designed. I hope they have been paying attention to your posts and solutions. You have posted a lot of really good information.

Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    Thank you I'm following this very closely.  Can't wait to see what they come with if anything.
  • Options
    My first large group camp.  Pretty new to this solo camping thing and didn't know about TABAZONA 'til almost too late. Reserved spot #49 for nights of 24th and 25th.  If I can swing staying longer will try dry camping (never done). Coming from Yuma via Beaverton, Oregon :)
    I have #49 for the 26th-28th. 
  • Options
    @dsatwork Wow. That's an very kind offer.  I will accept.  Thank you.  Let me know what you need to cover your costs.   
    States Visited Map
  • Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    I was on my summer job when this was announced.  Long hours seven days a week, therefore I missed all the signups.
    I would be interested in any cancellations.  I don't live far away, but I would prefer to camp rather than commute.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    Ron said:
    I was on my summer job when this was announced.  Long hours seven days a week, therefore I missed all the signups.
    I would be interested in any cancellations.  I don't live far away, but I would prefer to camp rather than commute.

Go here and sign up, maybe a better chance to snag a cancellation https://www.facebook.com/groups/255279461578744/?ref=bookmarks
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    Ron said:

Ron:  there are a few spots still open in the Group Site (dry camping).  $15.00 per night (2 night minimum).  If you are interested, please send an email to tabazona2018@gmail.com to reserve.
  • Options
    JasonC424JasonC424 Member Posts: 18
    cbarnhill, I sent you a PM
    2016 T@b 320 S
    200 watts Renogy Solar Panels 
    2008 Toyota Tacoma 4 cylinder RWD
    Delaware, Ohio
  • Options

Update!  There are only 3 more sites open in the Group Campground for tabazona.  This is dry camping (no water/electric) but there are toilets/showers available.  The event runs from Thursday the 25th to Sunday the 28th but we have the group campground from Wednesday, the 24th to Monday the 29th.  The sites are $15 per night (2 night minimum).  If you are interested, please send an email to: tabazona2018@gmail.com.  Please include the names/number in party, arrival/departure dates and your hometown.  Thanks...

• Options
    Update:  we're full!  Both the Main Campground and the Group Campground for Tabazona are now full.  Curious to see who's coming?  We have 94 people: 55 women and 39 men.  There are 34 couples and 25 solo travelers.  Only 39 of the 94 are from Arizona--the others are from all over the country including both coasts.  We're excited to see such a turn out!  Keep your eyes on the forum as we will be posting more info about the event...  

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Sounds like T@B Nation has Spoken!!!! Have fun!!! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    What dates are everyone leaving the park? Morning of the 28 or 29?

Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Options
    Opps, so far we are arriving January 23 and departing January 28 Site #47

Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Arrive 22 depart 28 
    site 46. Hi neighbor!
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    TabfortwoTabfortwo Member Posts: 157
    We've upgraded to the 400 are we still welcome.
  • Options
    Arrive 22 depart 28 
    site 46. Hi neighbor!

Hi Back to you.... we look forward to meeting you...
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Tabfortwo said:
    We've upgraded to the 400 are we still welcome.
    What a silly question! Everyone is welcome regardless of what they use to camp in. There have been past Tabbers who attend in their new units that are not T@Bs. Come and enjoy the great company of people who enjoy people.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.