Options

TABAZONA 2018 - Save the DATE(S)!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    WilliamAWilliamA Member Posts: 154
    edited January 2018
    Hey all,
    Not windy as compared to?  Like, say, the giant red spot on Jupiter?  The spare tire on my Jeep blew off last night and I had to make a side-trip to Flagstaff to pick it up on the way out....

But seriously!

Had a seriously great time at T@BAZONA!  So many thanks to all for the hard work and planning to make things pretty easy for us interlopers.  It was a beautiful spot and had all the stuff a person needs.  Great day-trips and evening chatter.  A big round of applause to you all... =)

WilliamA
    2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    2017 T@G XL
    Can generally be found around west-central Wisconsin.  
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Your spare tire blew off in flagstaff? My word! It was windy Sunday night here, too. I’m glad you came-you’re a hoot!
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,356
    WOW! What a great turnout of wonderful T@B/T@G people!! William actually won the "Best Sense of Humor" award at our Saturday night dinner. HUGE thanks to Cindy for her time and devotion to T@Bazona. Martin, Jen, Andy, Verna and Patty all contributed so much to make this a memorable event. So glad to meet old friends again and new friends this weekend. Thank you all for making this a wonderful event!
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Thanks, Frank (Tabaz).  It wouldn’t be Tabazona without you. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    @Tabaz Frank, thanks for the "special" award this year. It was all in fun (I hope).
    Alan
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    Alan was being his typical funny self during the rally, so I awarded him the "First Person I Kill for Food in a Survival Situation."  We all had a good laugh!  Alan and Patty are a joy to be around.
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Tabaz said:
    WOW! What a great turnout of wonderful T@B/T@G people!! HUGE thanks to Cindy for her time and devotion to T@Bazona. Martin, Jen, Andy, Verna and Patty all contributed so much to make this a memorable event. So glad to meet old friends again and new friends this weekend. Thank you all for making this a wonderful event!
    Thanks to you too Frank for all do in making T@Bazona a HUGE success! Also I agree with everything Frank said above. (Only what was said above, I disregard any other comments that Frank may or not say in the future!)
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    Larry and his wife won the "Love Shack" award for a third year in a row.  If NuCamp ever wants a "Honeymoon Edition," they simply need to copy Larry's interior.
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Here are my three awards to prove it!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    Larry interior pictures please.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @SAM, he'll probably tell 'ya you have to wait until your honeymoon to get shots of the "suite"! :rofl:
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    I’m picturing mirrors on the Tab ceiling....
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio