Options

TABAZONA 2018 - Save the DATE(S)!

Comments

• Options
    Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    I always do any where I go....Thanks
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Options
    TabsterTabster Member Posts: 118
    If the site at the GC is still available I'll take it. 3 nights. Fri, sat, sun. I'll email when i'm near a computer
    2015 CS. Ford f150 v8. Southern california
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Ok, tabster, I’ll hold it for you. When you send your email to tabazona2018@gmail.com, please include the number and names in your party and your hometown. We’re glad you’re joining us. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Just sent in my email. Whooo hoooo! Happy to be with the cool kids! 
  • Options
    phulishcatphulishcat Member Posts: 89
    Anyone want a Clam Shelter, I will have one for sale at the event.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    What size, @phulishcat?  I know I helped you guys put it up, but I can ‘t remember the size
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Anyone want a Clam Shelter, I will have one for sale at the event.
    Pics?
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    phulishcatphulishcat Member Posts: 89

The Quick-Set Escape XL offers even more room than the original Quick-Set Escape model. Boasting 110 square feet of usable space with a 94 in. center height, there is a lot of room for a standard picnic table and then some. Without a picnic table it makes for a great 8-person tent to enjoy the evening in the outdoors. The Quick-Set series of screen tents revolutionized the way outdoor enthusiasts battle bugs , Mother Nature and the perfect sun shade while camping, in the backyard etc. Ready to use out of the box, no assembly, and it takes 45 seconds to setup. Complete with No-See-UM mesh and an extra wind skirt that will keep the bugs out.

• Sets up in 45 seconds and screen is No-See-Um mesh
    • Water resistant roof with taped seams
    • Triple layer corner pole pockets
    • Adjustable zippered weather panels
    • Includes over sized carry bag for easy re-packing
    • 210 denier poly-oxford fabric

Info & Guides

You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.

Specifications

Dimensions

Approximate Depth (ft.)
    Approximate Width (ft.)
    Assembled Depth (in.)
    150 in
    Assembled Height (in.)
    94 in
    Assembled Width (in.)
    150 in
    Coverage Area (sq. ft.)
    12.25 ft²
    Highest Clearance (in.)
    Lowest Clearance (in.)

Details

Adjustable Height
    No
    Assembly Required
    No
    Canopy Color Family
    Browns / Tans
    Canopy Features
    Collapsible,Hardware included,Storage bag included,Water resistant
    Collapsible
    Yes
    Color
    Brown
    Frame Color Family
    Blacks
    Product Weight (lb.)
    37 lb
    Returnable
    90-Day
    Storage Bag Included
    Yes
  • Options
    Hey T@Bazoners: it’s less than a month away and we’re getting excited about the rally. We just sent an email to all the attendees with a list of FAQ (and answers) and Other Things To Do in Mesa. If you did not receive the email, please let us know by sending an email to tabazona2018@gmail.com. Happy New Year and safe travels from the T@Bazona Team. 
  • Options
    We now have an opening in the Group Campground.  If you are interested, please send an email to tabazona2018@gmail.com.  thanks
  • Options
    Hey Tabazoners: we need long folding tables. If you can bring one, please let us know. You can post here or send an email to tabazona2018@gmail.com. THANKS
  • Options
    I understand site 60 in main CG just opened. 
  • Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    Is it still open?  Just checked with Parks and they said not available.  Only site 59 for one night.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    Sorry, Ron. It must have gone fast. 
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited January 2018
    I will have a T@B tent, never used, never removed from and still in the original drawstring bag, gray/red, $500. I will have it at T@Bazona.

SOLD
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Hey T@Bazoners.  For those in the Group Campground: we just mailed a document to you outlining the checkin procedures for the Group CG. If you don’t receive it, please send an email to tabazona2018@gmail.com. It is also posted on the T@Bazona Facebook Page. 
  • Options
    Reminder about the Thursday night meet & greet... if so inclined and to show off your hometown pride, bring a bottle of local wine or craft beer to share with others. 
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    I have a Grey Tub I can bring to Tabazona if someone is interested. Make Offer. I'm only bringing if I have an offer. Too much of a hassle otherwise. https://tab-rv.vanillaforums.com/discussion/6051/grey-tub-for-sale-in-socal-make-offer#latest
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    edited January 2018
    For the yard sale: I'm bringing a T@b cover (I bought it used so it's several years old) - just too heavy for me to handle by myself. Also besides some other little items, I have a never-used (other than firing it up just one time to test it), one of those Gas Buddy propane heaters (model MH4B). And if I feel confident I can get the coupler on/off the ball when using my Tri-leveler, I'll probably sell my BAL leveler.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    I see 2 Sites open in the main campground for tabazona: 18 and 65. January 25-28. Hurry if you want them. 
  • Options
    I have a prodigy 2 brake controller and a new in box t@b door lockset I'll be bringing
  • Options
    We have an opening in the Group Campground for the rally. Send an email to tabazona2018@gmail.com if you are interested. 
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Oh, I also have a Camcorder Sidewinder sewer hose support for the yard sale (never used).
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options

Hey T@bazoners:  our rally is fast approaching:-)).  A few tidbits:  we could use 2 large coolers.  If you have one we could use, please post it here or email tabazona@gmail.com.  A few corrections to previous emails:  on the FAQ--the big grocery store is not a Fry's--its a Bashas (those of you from out of state may not know this is a grocery store).  For those in the Group CG wanting to use a hose to fill their tanks, the water spigot is more like 3/4 miles down the road--or you can just use the spigots in the Group CG for your jugs.  Lastly--if you use Facebook, we encourage you to join the T@Bazona Facebook site.   See you next week.....

• Options
    I can bring a large cooler
  • Options
    Hey tabster. I believe we are covered. Thank you. See you next week. 
  • Options
    Ok. Cool
  • Options
    Jellybones11Jellybones11 Member Posts: 27
    I just found out about this the other day...looks like I'll be missing it as everything is full. I'm new to the forum and would be jazzed to see what modifications other TDS are doing. I will keep it in mind for next year!

2017 T@B Outback Max S, towing vehicle 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTE
  • Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    @Jellybones11
    If you're not already, become part of the FB group too; lots of info there :)

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    ds@work and I looking to purchase a large visor if anyone going to T@Bazona has one for sale.  Preferably silver :)

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work