Options

TABAZONA 2018 - Save the DATE(S)!

Comments

• Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    JellybonesII  There are actually two group campgrounds.  The Cholla one might not be full.  It is farther away, but it is still in the Park.  Also, with 61 sites and 2 group campgrounds I would be surprised if their was not at least one no-show. 
    Depends on where you are driving from you could call Usury Park and ask.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    edited January 2018
    We have 10 gallon Original Tote-Along for sale. Seals tight rinsed out with bleach solution. Again only bringing if someone wants it. new caps and brand-new hose and makeshift tow strap that was tested 3 times at camp.... works great. We just upgraded to 4 wheel 25 gallon model. $25

10 Gallons tows nice and not very heavy to pull by hand.

Brand-New Hose never used by human hands
    Grease on the tow handle from the hitch ball..shouldn't be a problem because you are already gloved up when your working with one of these.....right.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    There have been a few changes to the agenda:  mostly slight time changes and sandwich changes on Saturday night. This is a dynamic document ;-)).  We will have an agenda posted at Ramada A as well. See you soon...

Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    Thanks for the update and for everything you and all the others have done to make this event great!
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

• Options
    ChrisKChrisK Member Posts: 272
    If anyone is looking for a blue propane/battery cover , let me know. I upgraded the hinge points to stainless hardware. Its too big to lug to the campground unless someone wants it so let me know.
    2014 T@b S Max AKA T@dpole
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,501
    I'm sad to say that some work has come up and I have to cancel my reservation. I'll cancel it at 1:00pm today, so if you want to catch it, be sure to be online then. It's site #61.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    TabsterTabster Member Posts: 118
    What's the weather forecast?  We're supposed to have some rain in So Cal on Thursday. Hopin it doesn't make it into AZ
    2015 CS. Ford f150 v8. Southern california
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Tabster said:
    What's the weather forecast?  We're supposed to have some rain in So Cal on Thursday. Hopin it doesn't make it into AZ

2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    Thanks Dave. That forecast couldn't be anymore perfect. 
  • Options
    With them cold dessert winter nights for sure....can't wait.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Ha, you folks are funny! :lol: The predicted lows are higher than the expected highs here. I'm jealous! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @dsatwork  I'm sorry, isn't there some rule against cruel and unusual punishment? Because that's what that forecast is! Oh boy, you all are going to have some kinda fun!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    I'm hoping to see some great photos of my T@B friends posted here. (yes, you can include great sunrises & sunsets ;), but only with LOTS of smiles! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    @Verna,Yep, I'm sure & you're off to a good start!!! :) Do I even need to guess who's feet? ;)
    Alright now, no Chinese T@B fire drills! Looks like you're all havin' fun, so keep up the good work! B)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Looks like y'all already got the party started!  Can wait 'til tomorrow 
  • Options
    Does anyone know if you can park the Tab's on the slab?

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    The pad is not for vehicle parking 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    The pad is not for vehicle parking 
    Party popper.....thanks Dale
  • Options
    @dsatwork, Or....you can move the picnic table & have one heck of a dance floor! Did 'ya bring yer Disco Globe???? :rofl::joy:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Oh, and by the way, are all the shutter bugs @ T@b@Zon@ on vacation, or what???? How about some shots of some smilin' faces havin' fun in the sun? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Thanks for sharin', keep 'em coming! We're gettin' a dose of fluffy rain right now! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Man, I sure wish I could have kept my reservation! I'll bet it's beautiful out there. I'm shooting for next year.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    Will somebody PLEASE put a chair out next to @RZRBUG for Liz please....she just might surprise 'ya! ;)  
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    A picture from the Tabazona Saturday get together
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Looks like a great time!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,925
    Thanks to all posting pics. Living vicariously at the moment, through this drab and albeit sometimes record cold Michigan winter.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    Thursday evening sunset. You can’t beat the desert for beautiful sunsets!

I’d come to this spot again in 2019.  Lake Pleasent was extremely windy. Usery had wind over night and in the early morning.  The rest of the day was great!
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max