Options

üCamp17, July 24-29, 2017 *Update 5/2/2017

Comments

• Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    Photomom also love the colour of your cast...we'll take lots of pics and post when I get back to having internet service, we don't have any while "on the road"....
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited July 2017
    Deleted by Verna
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    alchemistalchemist Member Posts: 39
    Verna said:
    Be sure to call nüCamp's repair department if you are wanting repairs done at üCamp17. Sorry, I just found out about this. 
    Hi Verna...a little confused. The questionnaire asked us about any repairs we'd be needed on our units. I assumed since they took our names this was the request. We need to call Nucamp in addition to the questionnaire and request a repair while at the rally?
    Thanks....
  • Options
    pittchristinepittchristine Member Posts: 30
    I was wondering the same thing.  Since the questionnaire asked what repairs or mods we were interested in, do we still have to call?
    Chris and Rick, 2017 T@B Max S with 2010 Ford Escape TV
  • Options
    I forgot about the questionnaire.  That will take care of it. I'll remove my comment. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    DaveLittleDaveLittle Member Posts: 5
    I see that pump outs are being offered. I've never had my gray and black water tanks pumped out before. How is this done? Is it easier to pump out if using the external portable tank? Is there any risk of damage to the black and gray water tanks by pumping directly from them?
    Dave & Brenda Little
    Marion, OH
    2018 T@B 400 silver with red trim, 2017 Honda Ridgeline black
  • Options
    driftlessdriftless Member Posts: 135
    I understand that working around the pumpers schedule is necessary, however with just arriving on Monday and departing on Saturday, wondering if Wednesday and Friday would be better days to have tanks pumped?
    Happy Trails,
    Phil & Anita - Driftless: 2018 T@B 400/2015 Ford Explorer 

• Options
    BohemianTraveler100BohemianTraveler100 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Verna, In checking out the weekly UCamp17 Agenda we noted that structured activities/seminars/etc. are not yet noted for the day-time periods of Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.  Will something more detailed be coming out or are we expected to be on our own during these daytime time periods.  Also, for those bringing pets will the pets be allowed to come into the NuCamp building for activities taking place there.  Thanks for the clarification.  
    2017 T@B Outback, gray and black trim; pulled by a RAM 1500 CrewCab 4X4 with 240 hp Ecodiesel 
  • Options
    Don't forget to answer the questionairs so nüCamp can order the t-shirts by Wednesday midnight, please. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Hi Verna, In checking out the weekly UCamp17 Agenda we noted that structured activities/seminars/etc. are not yet noted for the day-time periods of Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.  Will something more detailed be coming out or are we expected to be on our own during these daytime time periods.  Also, for those bringing pets will the pets be allowed to come into the NuCamp building for activities taking place there.  Thanks for the clarification.  
    Sorry guys, I'm just the messenger. I add activities to the schedule as they are given to me.  I have asked for suggestions for day trips to some of the local points of interest and those will be available at the gathering. 

@BohemianTraveler100, my little Sunny Day has always been welcomed into the nüCamp facilities. But, we will be leaving the nüCamp facilities to go to a business that provides food and drinks. That business will probably not legally be able to allow pets. Can you make other arrangements?

I will be leaving Sunny Day with my sister because Sunny hates to spend so much time in the A/C in the camper while I am outside within earshot of her. The last two years of the previous gatherings have been extremely hot and it was far too hot to have a dog outside in those temps. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options

driftless said:
    I understand that working around the pumpers schedule is necessary, however with just arriving on Monday and departing on Saturday, wondering if Wednesday and Friday would be better days to have tanks pumped?
    Once again, I'm the messenger, not the decision maker. I'm sure Mr. Miller's other business duties are part of the decision as to when this has been scheduled. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Thanks Verna, would it be possible to pass the thought on to the decision makers for consideration?
    Happy Trails,

• Options
    driftless said:
    Thanks Verna, would it be possible to pass the thought on to the decision makers for consideration?
    Driftless, with a T@B Q model, do you have waste tanks, other than a gray tank?
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Verna, you are correct, we have a gray tank and no experience with black tanks.  However, if they fill up in less than a day, we are happy that we don't have one!
    Happy Trails,

• Options
    @driftless, of course I'm just one person, but my 5 gallon black tank can last 7 to 10 days before dumping. The gray tank is 3 to 5 days.  And the newer T@B 320's do have 8 gallon black tanks so they can last even longer. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    alchemistalchemist Member Posts: 39
    Hi Verna, as previously discussed, on the survey we were asked to list any repairs we needed on our T@bs. Is there a way to confirm that what we asked for will in fact get done at the rally? And is there a way to find out what the estimate will be for the things we requested? Thank you for keeping us up-to-date!
  • Options
    I received an email from the repair department for my repairs. Everyone else should get an email who has scheduled their repairs. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    There is an update to the itinerary for Thursday. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    Where do we find the update? @Verna

Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Options
    @Bill_in_Tulsa, it's in the separate closed announcement for the üCamp17 Ititernary. I didn't mark the changes, but it is concerning the Thursday activities. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    Oh...thanks
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    V, I'm not going to be there and am sad. You are doing such a good job relaying information and helping with this gathering to make it an enjoyable time! :heart: 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Ratkity said:
    V, I'm not going to be there and am sad. You are doing such a good job relaying information and helping with this gathering to make it an enjoyable time! :heart: 
    There is STILL TIME to sign up and join us!  2thumbsgif   party-smiley-048gif  rock_outgif
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Feel.Unnatural.Force.... A.pull.towards.the.west........ *shortness of breath - surprised look*
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Come on, @Ratkity! You KNOW you need to be there!  Just think of how many people you'll get to know and how many more you can joke with!  Gotta do it!  I heard  Harvey is thumbing his way west to meet us!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Here is a question to throw out there that I think some will be wondering, how early can we arrive to the campground, and how late can we stay?  Can we come in the weekend before or stay the entire weekend after?  Will there be a fee involved if we would like to do that?

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    The two of us are planning on arriving early and leaving late. The campground fee is $20/ night payable at the village hall. We were told there's no need to make reservations in advance but you might confirm that by calling (330) 852-4112. 
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    monamona Member Posts: 241
    My guess would be to contact the village of sugar creek to make arrangements, since they own it. 
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Great information.  I was going to be arriving late but staying through the weekend, but now with work shaping up the way it seems to be I may be arriving early and breaking camp after breakfast on Wednesday.  Not really sure yet, all I know at this point is I will be there at some point :grin:

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    skwheeskwhee Member Posts: 246
    @Cyclonic
    Looking forward to having some visiting time with you. At some point!
    Steve and Karen Cullowhee, North Carolina 2008 Ford F150 --2018 T@B 400
This discussion has been closed.