Options

üCamp17, July 24-29, 2017 *Update 5/2/2017

1235»

Comments

• Options
    BohemianTraveler100BohemianTraveler100 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Verna, a couple of questions.  Thanks for the updated Agenda.  What are the focus groups; are they organized to obtain input from groups of T@B owners to help NuCamp improve your product or are they for us to learn more about taking care of our T@B (winterizing, changing a tire, troubleshooting, general maintenance, etc.)? Thanks.  
    2017 T@B Outback, gray and black trim; pulled by a RAM 1500 CrewCab 4X4 with 240 hp Ecodiesel 
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @BohemianTraveler100, I do believe they will be used for opinions from owners.

Marvin Raber will have the two hour session on how to's.

Be sure to involve your fellow campers in questions. Michigan Mike asked me about winterizing and I gave him a simple answer that he appreciated. Look me up and I'll show you. But leave any preconceived notions at home and you'll do just fine. Oh, and I'm not a plumber, so I give lessons in non-plumber-eze speech ;). (Bring your label maker.)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    You mean you connect the dohickey to the whatyoumacallit?

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    SharonKSharonK Member Posts: 22
    I will also be arriving early and staying late. Sugarcreek gave me the same info - no need to make reservation.  I did let Allison @ nuCamp know - she is going to get back to me about where to set up.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Verna said:
    Come on, @Ratkity! You KNOW you need to be there!  Just think of how many people you'll get to know and how many more you can joke with!  Gotta do it!  I heard  Harvey is thumbing his way west to meet us!
    *gasp* HARRRRRVEEEEEY! *runs after a crazy bear that just got picked up by a little red corvette* 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    driftlessdriftless Member Posts: 135
    @Verna we requested a mod on the questionnaire, do you know if emails will be sent out regarding modification scheduling? Thanks
    Happy Trails,
    Phil & Anita - Driftless: 2018 T@B 400/2015 Ford Explorer 

• Options
    pittchristinepittchristine Member Posts: 30
    @Verna, we also scheduled a warranty repair and mod on the questionnaire and didn't receive an email as yet.  Wondering if we need to schedule or call directly.  Thanks!
    Chris and Rick, 2017 T@B Max S with 2010 Ford Escape TV
  • Options
    @Verna Sorry, I should have stated we indicated on the questionnaire that we were "interested" in scheduling a warranty repair and a mod.
  • Options
    Send an email to repairs@nucamprv.com to inquire about your repairs
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    @Verna Thanks for the email contact address.  I sent the email today.
  • Options
    mrlynch1953mrlynch1953 Member Posts: 40
    Per the comments from Verna, I have not seen a mod list or a schedule for service appointments? 
  • Options
    There is no mod list. There is no schedule list. As Michigan Mike and I have said, you need to contact the repair department. Today is Thursday, and üCamp17 begins Monday. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    TGdakTGdak Member Posts: 6
    Newbies here and excited about uCamp 17! We took delivery on our T@B CS March of this year. We are looking forward to meeting fellow T@B-T@G-Teardrop owners and learning all we can.
    @Verna or @Michigan_Mike We have registered and filled out the survey on time and received a confirmation e-mail from nuCamp afterwards. We are questioning why we haven't received anything else. Below is from the e-mail we received after registering dated 7/11/17. We thank-you for the itinerary you posted and also thank-you for any information on the nuCamp e-mails.

“Please note that you can expect to receive another e-mail from us next week with a detailed agenda, schedule, and instructions for checking-in at the event. You can also expect to receive another e-mail just prior to the event with any final notes and instructions.

• 2017 T@B CS silver/black aka: GeT@round
    • TV: 2016 KIA Sorento
    • Terri & George - Pacific, MO
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Fyi, I just got a call from Austin about my mod request - had to tell him we weren't coming. Perhaps they are working their way thru the requests now. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    TGdak said:
    Newbies here and excited about uCamp 17! We took delivery on our T@B CS March of this year. We are looking forward to meeting fellow T@B-T@G-Teardrop owners and learning all we can.
    @Verna or @Michigan_Mike We have registered and filled out the survey on time and received a confirmation e-mail from nuCamp afterwards. We are questioning why we haven't received anything else. Below is from the e-mail we received after registering dated 7/11/17. We thank-you for the itinerary you posted and also thank-you for any information on the nuCamp e-mails.

“Please note that you can expect to receive another e-mail from us next week with a detailed agenda, schedule, and instructions for checking-in at the event. You can also expect to receive another e-mail just prior to the event with any final notes and instructions.

I sent a note on to the factory and will update you when I receive a response back....  Thanks
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    TGdak said:
    @Verna or @Michigan_Mike We have registered and filled out the survey on time and received a confirmation e-mail from nuCamp afterwards. We are questioning why we haven't received anything else. 

Check it out here >   uCamp 17 Assigned Campsites & Check-In Process
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    TGdakTGdak Member Posts: 6
    Thank-you Mike!
    • 2017 T@B CS silver/black aka: GeT@round
    • TV: 2016 KIA Sorento
    • Terri & George - Pacific, MO
This discussion has been closed.