Options

Washington State East Meets West - Second Annual Gathering - May 17-20, 2018

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    Welcome @lisah! There are four other sites in A Loop with Tabs, so you will be in good company! I'm showing sites 15, 16, 18 plus one more who hasn't given me their site number yet. What site number will you be in? We are two months out from meeting up and I'm getting excited to meet everyone! If you've got any questions feel free to ask. We were all new once, too!  :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    LisaHLisaH Member Posts: 29
    We will be in A21. Looking forward to meeting everyone
    2018 T@b 320S Boondock, towed by 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
  • Options
    We are two months out from the second annual East Meets West, Washington State gathering at Lincoln Rock State Park! My current count is 38 sites, 61 or 62 Tabbers plus dogs. We've got three Tada's in the group, five states and British Columbia represented! I'm making a list again this year of who is in which site, which is very helpful in getting to know each other. If you haven't already let me know, please do so I can be sure to include you! 

Opportunities to help:
      Line dancing has been requested. Anyone willing to lead others in this?
      Helping Eric of @ericnliz with the pit barrel BBQ. He's in site 83. There will be much laughter involved in a beer friendly zone, and lending him a helping hand as needed. Bring your own chair for relaxing. Eric is hoping not to re-create his indoor water feature in the screen room this year(Eric, I'm working on getting the watering schedule timed better!)

I've been talking with Ranger Dennis, and they are looking forward to having us all back again this year! 

If you have any questions or concerns you can message me or post it here.

For myself and my hardworking support team, we are looking forward to seeing old friends, and making new ones! 

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Thanks @LisaH! You and.......? I'll put you on my list. Where are you coming from?
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart it will be Lisa & Dave plus our dog, from Seattle
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Homebodyatheart, and all other attendees: I purposely got one of the larger sites so folks could comfortably gather at the potluck. I MIGHT need a hand with the enclosed (by now T@B lore famous interior water feature shelter) screen shelter. Any time anyone would like to stop by, even just to chat would be welcome. Still pondering on a menu, ribs & pork loin seemed to work well last year, but any suggestions are also welcome. Also, one additional request: If anyone has a screen repair kit, I would be in your debt if you could help with the hole Chip & Dale chewed through one of the panels last year at Swan Lake. Liz had inadvertently left one smore item left out on the inside table that was evidently irresistible to them....GRAHAM CRACKERS! When I woke up, the crumb trail to the group of bushes where I could hear chipmunk laughter was quite evident as to who the culprits were. :o:s:D
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Shameless BUMP, and to let everyone know that as of this afternoon there are two tent sites open in A Loop. 
  • Options
    ddegddeg Member Posts: 8
    I was able to pick up site 22 A yesterday!
    2017 T@B S-Max Outback 
    2013 Toyota Highlander
    David & Bonnie
    Spokane, WA.

• Options
    @ddeg Great! Would you mind messaging me your name, where you are heading from and what trailer you have? I put together a list of who is in which site along with the site map and schedule for everyone. It is helpful in putting names to faces!
  • Options
    We are David & Bonnie coming from Spokane, Wa. and have a 2017 T@B S-Max Outback pulled by Toyota Highlander.

2017 T@B S-Max Outback 
    2013 Toyota Highlander
    David & Bonnie
    Spokane, WA.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @ddeg- yay!  Glad you get to join us!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    :joy: Dave & Bonnie are coming! Yippie! Glad you found a spot. :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, just David. Bonnie has company coming to stay.
  • Options
    HonutabHonutab Member Posts: 24
    Unfortunately, our schedule was unknown and now that we are able to attend, it appears there are no sites open.  If a cancellation comes up, can you please let us know.  Thanks, Janey and Andy
  • Options
    @Honutab there are 3 tent sites available in A Loop last I checked. It's dry camping, but nice sites, good shade, and there are five other sites with Tabs in A Loop now. It would be great to see you both again if this works for you!
  • Options
    We are booked!  We took the dry camp site #1.  Looking forward to being there! Aloha....
  • Options
    @Honutab :joy:
    See you there...just follow your nose to the Pit Barrel barbecue! Glad you could make it.
    Sounds like there's 2 spots left....any takers? :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Yay @Honutab! It will be good to see you both
    again. That’s the site @Aussie had last year. Very spacious.
  • Options
     I was just able to switch to site 45 from site 22; so site 22 (dry camping only) is now available, but is a great site on the water.  
    2017 T@B S-Max Outback 
    2013 Toyota Highlander
    David & Bonnie
    Spokane, WA.

• Options
    Thanks @ddeg. I switched to site 22 from 21. 
  • Options
    @ddeg, & @LisaH, Ah, 'ya lil' site swappers! Sounds like everyone is getting ready for what will be a great time! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Thanks for letting me know so I’ve got your correct sites on the roster! 
  • Options
    Thinking about changing from our #1 spot to the #21 that just opened - any thoughts?  Thanks!
  • Options
    creamsiclecreamsicle Member Posts: 18
    21 near water. 1 is near kids area. I'd pick water.
  • Options
    wernickewernicke Member Posts: 3
    Hi I just booked site 3, no electricity unfortunately but I'll survive.  Wanted to join one of these events, and think I have one of the last spots.  As of today there looks like there is one more dry spot left in A.  Have only had my little used t@b for 6 months. 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Aussie stayed in site 1 last year. It is a nice site and I don’t remember any issues with the site or kids. A loop is nicely spread around if I remember correctly. That said, water sites are always higher on my list!
  • Options
    @wernicke welcome! I’m excited that you can join us! Which part of the State are you coming from, and which model do you have? I will have a map and site roster for everyone when you get there, so I’m glad to have your info to add! I did my first dry camping trip last August with a group of tenters at Hunters on Lake Roosevelt. I’m fairly frugal on power and water(not Alde heat, though-I like to be warm at night!), but did just fine and never ran out of anything. We look forward to meeting you!
  • Options
    @wernicke, Welcome. Glad to hear you could join us!
    Just to reiterate what @Homebodyatheart said about Site #1: I don't recall that site having any issues with kids either. It's a nice roomy site. Don't think I saw any down in that whole "A" loop that weren't nice sites. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @LisaH, I tried switching from site 1 to 21, but when I clicked on the link to change reservations, if kept taking me to the Tacoma Utilities Parks.  Since trying this am, and again just now - it just became unavailable!  Frustrating, but at least we'll be there! :-)

• Options
    @Honutab glad you are coming. I think there 5-6 Tabs in A loop. We are not showing up until Friday night.