Options

Washington State East Meets West - Second Annual Gathering - May 17-20, 2018

Comments

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @glenn_cathy and @gophergrad - I just talked to Eric (Ericnliz) and found there ARE sites available.  The way I was looking under Lincoln Rock "all campgrounds" it looked like it was full.  If you go to step 3 and pick Lincoln Rock and "A sites 1-27" there are all sorts of sites without hookups.  SeaTownTab is already in that loop (site 19) so we won't be alone.  Need to talk to DH when he gets home and will let you know which site we take.  We will just be in the T@b annex  ;)

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited September 2017
    @2Cougs, Thanks for the assistance, the pictures help a lot to figure it out! ;)
    "T@B ANNEX"... :rofl:, now that's funny!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Ok- we just booked site 22 next to @SeaTownTab... In the "T@b annex".  Come join us folks! B)

• Options
    YIPPIE!!!!!! :joy: Glad you're able to join us!!!!!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    DaveCDaveC Member Posts: 81
    I just booked C71 for 17-20. C 94 was still open.  Look forward to my first get together.
    2017 T@B 320 Outback 2023 400 BD (IdahoTabato) pushing a 2023 Volvo XC90
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    edited September 2017
    Thanks @DaveC! I've got you on the list. It's also good to know there is an open spot in C, although it was booked to a guy from Bremerton. I'll have to check. Thanks!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Pika1Pika1 Member Posts: 29
    @Homebodyatheart I just changed sites and dates in B loop from #53 to #50.  We will be there the 17 to 20. Many sites available in B loop for those dates. Seems to have opened up.
  • Options
    MortyandDottieMortyandDottie Member Posts: 37
    @Homebodyatheart we just booked site 49 in B loop.  Charles, Dee and the dogs will be there 5/17 to 5/20.  @2cougs there are a number of sites available in B loop with hookups. 
    Charles, Dee and the Dogs, Poulsbo WA

2017 Silver on Silver T@B S Outback

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel
  • Options
    It appears that there are indeed quite a few spots still open in Loop B, as well as loop A. Lets get out there & get 'em filled up! I'm REALLY glad to see the number of new folks that are coming on board for this one. It's going to be a fun one, come join us! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Thanks for letting us know hookup sites are available!  We are now in site B47... @MortyandDottie - hope you are ok with us being neighbors again  ;)

• Options
    MortyandDottieMortyandDottie Member Posts: 37
    2Cougs said:
    Thanks for letting us know hookup sites are available!  We are now in site B47... @MortyandDottie - hope you are ok with us being neighbors again  ;)

Looking forward to seeing you two again and thanks again for your hospitality.  Dee and I had a great time and look forward to many more events. 

Charles, Dee and the Dogs, Poulsbo WA

2017 Silver on Silver T@B S Outback

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel
  • Options
    Norgaard_ChCaNorgaard_ChCa Member Posts: 12
    We are new to the T@B site.  We look forward to participating at the East Meets West rally at Lincoln Rock State Park May 17-20, 2018.  We have reserved site B48.  There will be 2 of us Chris & Cathy.  2017 T@B S blue trim towed by silver Toyota RAV. cnorgaard@comcast.net.  Coming from Federal Way, WA.  
    2017 T@B 320S silver with blue trim, towed by 6 cylinder RAV
  • Options
    @Norgaard_ChCa - Welcome!  Glad you are going to join us!  Looking forward to meeting you and camping "across the street" from you ( we are in site  B47)

• Options
    @2Cougs, Glad you found a spot with hook-ups! Sounds like you're in good company as well! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Thanks everyone for checking in! It makes my record keeping easier. I'm really excited to see so many new T@bbers coming! We have a lot of fun at this gathering, and there's time to relax and play, too. @MortyandDottie and @Norgaard_ChCa I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! Thanks again for everything!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    SeaTownTabSeaTownTab Member Posts: 6
    We are at B41 now. Looking forward to it
  • Options
    Thanks for the update! We really enjoyed the park last year and the drive was spectacular!
  • Options
    MushkinManorMushkinManor Member Posts: 5
    @Homebodyatheart... Hi Becky, I noted this on Washington State T@bbers FB page that we booked site 89 (C loop) for Thurs-Sun.   So if I'm duplicating myself, my bad!   We met two new t@bbers at our breakfast today, they nabbed a spot after we bragged about ya'll.   I'll send them over here to provide you their info.   (I was looking for a sign-up page similar to Mariner459, but I didn't see one).  So I'll assume that you're keeping track by the posts on here.  Excited to be going again!   ;) 
    Tricia & Paul  
    Lynnwood, WA  "MushkinM@nor" 
    2013 T@b 320S  (Gray w/Black Trim) TV: 2022 Chevy Tahoe
    Former TV:  2001 Corvette ~ Retired  :)
  • Options
    @MushkinManor- yay!  Glad you are coming!!!  Look forward to seeing you both again.  Hope all is well!

• Options
    @MushkinManor, Tricia it will be great to see you and Paul again! Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I was camping! Thanks for sending them over to the forum. Turns out having the info in two places has created a bit of confusion for me in terms of keeping track of who is where so I'm trying to send folks this way. Congrats by the way on your inaugural breakfast gathering! Thanks again!
  • Options
    LindaBCoolLindaBCool Member Posts: 1
    I'll be in site 90 with my dog.  Arriving on the 17th, leaving on the 21st.  Silver T@B Max S Sofitel with flower graphics (name is Flor@), orange Jeep Cherokee.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Sounds like the 2017 event was amazing.
  • Options
    Hi @LindaBCool! I have you on the list. It will be fun to meet you, your pup, and Flor@! Thanks for checking in here!
  • Options
    Just an FYI: I just checked the map for open reservations. Shows sites #85 & #87 open in Loop C. #30, #33, #37 available in Loop B. Loop A shows 18 sites still open if you don't mind boondocking! The sites in Loop A are REALLY nice sites, and right now is a good time to pick & choose. Lets fill this place up! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    IslandJoIslandJo Member Posts: 60
    I've booked A16, & my friends have A18, both Clamshells, four people & four dogs between us. Couldn't resist a site backing onto the Columbia River.  
    2018 T@B CS-S on an Outback axle 
    2017 Toyota Tacoma with tow package
    Pacific Northwest 
  • Options
    @IslandJo that's great! Those sites are really nice, well shaded and a great view. Would you mind messaging me the names of everyone and where you live so I can add to to the list? I give out a site map, schedule, and who is at which site when you arrive, so this would be helpful! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!
  • Options
    Updated head count so far: 30 sites booked, 47 Tabbers, 3 T@da's, 27 T@bs, and a great assortment of pups. This will be a fun weekend!
  • Options
    Oh, boy, Me thinks I'm gonna need a bigger Pit Barrel! :o;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    For those of you on the fence about joining us....you'll miss out on the T@B@G@NZ@!!!! :joy:  :rock_on:;)  
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz- new word for Urban dictionary?! ;)

• Options
    Only to be recognized in T@B L@ND!  =)
    Spokane, Wa.