Options

The 2018 rally begins...

Comments

• Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Yes indeed!  It was a glorious morning.  Temps were about 58 and sunny.  As someone said, breakfast was

Joe and Ina served us an Amish breakfast.  Yum!
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    One thing you have to watch out for are the wild squirrels.  I’ve heard tell that they can takedown a full grown man and finish him off in seconds.  Here is one of the Ohio variety.

Be be very careful around them.  And be sure to warn your neighbors if one gets in their campsite..  I know...  I should have said something...
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    So @dragonsdofly did you buy @Dalehelman’s awning or just get the leg mod? Looks great either way!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    Great pictures Terry
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Homebodyatheart, according to Dale, he originally bought 2. The extra was to be parts for the first as it wore out or broke, but it has performed so well that he doesn't need spare parts, so the sold it, including the leg mods to us. We are so grateful to have it. On rainy days, while camping, our growing boys need more room!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    @dragonsdofly if you don’t already you will love the covered space! We camped with them a year ago and it was pouring buckets all weekend. I wandered over to say Hi just as Sandi was pulling fresh chocolate chip cookies out of her little oven! It was nice to have all that dry space to congregate! Congratulations!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @TerryV6 around here it’s squirrels and crows. Both are smart and know how to take whatever we leave around! So far I’m good, but I’m also careful about leaving any edibles or trash out, especially at night.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    @Homebodyatheart,

I borrowed one of Terry’s pics.  The wall has plumbing for the shower and wiring for the AC fan, Alde display and TV (this TaB is sans TV).

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @TerryV6 I'm loving your running commentary! I've got the same lock. it's a tight fit to get the inside half in but it fits perfectly when it's in. If you want to disable the annoying beep just hold the '1' button until it goes off. Reverse the process to turn it back on. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    edited July 2018
    @TerryV6 thank you for the pictures and posts. You had me laughing several times.
    "And be sure to warn your neighbors if one gets in their campsite..  I know...  I should have said something..."  =)  And you paint a great picture of the swap meet madness. Sure sounds like a great time...keep the posts coming! Thanks!
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Terry, your updates are fabulous!!! I have to say it again, even though others have said it. Thank you so much! Yay for a great impromptu concert :) brought me my morning smile with my :coffee:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Anyone have any extra data minutes to spare... :o
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    Wonderful coffee with rolls and cakes today for breakfast.  And the great conversations with people.  I popped up early this morn.  58 degrees.  Had some coffee.  Then I took a shower in one of those big truck trailer showers... Very clean... Ahhhh... refreshed.  Invigorating!  Wife happy... no stinky feet... me?   Marvin talk in a few hours...  Then maybe see the worlds largest Cookoo clock.  Of course Dale said that there is a massive hardware store 20 miles away... Hmmmm.... Would she go for that?
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Yes, @TerryV6, Lehman’s is for everyone. She will love it.....it might wreck your budget......;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Potluck.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Looks like everyone is having fun! I am still planning on getting there Saturday AM for those who are still around.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    @jkjenn
    Mak sure you stop by and say hi?
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    @jkjenn, we will still be there Saturday AM at site 40 next to the bandstand.  Please stop by!

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @jkjenn, sorry we're gonna miss you. Planned departure time for us is Saturday 2 or 3 am. I  was hoping to meet, but not this time. Open roads and safe travels.
  • Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    @TerryV6 thanks again for the laughs! After your posts yesterday, I had to laugh at the "someone" mentioned Lehman's...looks like you both had fun there. nuCamp posted on FB that they videotaped the Q&A and would be posting it-I look forward to it! Have a good evening and thanks again.
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    edited July 2018
    We went back after dark and Mandy showed some nice viseos including a video last year.  Wow there were many here that were here last year.  Right Gunther?  " i get goose bumps...".  Nice guy Gunther...

Then it was time to walk back and settle in....

T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I am still planning on driving up early Saturday AM....with Rocky. He seems to have recovered from almost 3 weeks without me.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Its a fine moring for the last day...people are starting to move around... pizza tonight.
    We ordered new seat cushions.  
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    I tried one of these pod presses i purchased some time ago.  It didnt work too bad really...

Amazing the things people buy and never use...
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI