Options

See what's coming on the new 2020 T@B 320!

2»

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Not a fan of the dark wood either............also, the A/C vent right next to the propane/carbon monoxide detector does not seem wise.  It seems like that would make the detector ineffective/useless when the A/C is running.  If in fact there is another vent below the passenger seat opposite of the detector, that just further decreases the effectiveness of the detector.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,484
    Expand the circled area.  I see a vent.

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    Yep............it's there for sure............I think nuCamp needs to re-think the placement of the LPG/carbon monoxide detector, but there are not a lot of options in a small living space.
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    TabneroTabnero Member Posts: 221
    I like the cool cat a lot and think it is a better ac unit than the previous ac. I had the cool cat in an older model dutchmen tab. However in that model it was a direct vent ac into the larger space. I will be interested to see how this location cools the camper with the bed deployed. seems to me cold air will stay where it is and get forced out toward the cabinets in front.  we will see
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I love the new interior look!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    MandyLeaMandyLea Member Posts: 52
    @MandyLea, I’m not quite ready to trade in my 2016. However...I’d love to have the “new” door. Do you know if the 2020 door would fit a 2016? BTW, love your videos!
    I'm not sure if it fits, that'll be a question for nuCamp. I'm sure if it does fit they would sell it to you - but I vaguely remember someone from nuCamp telling me it is different...
    2018 Black T@B Outback | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    Love & Light!
  • Options
    MandyLeaMandyLea Member Posts: 52
    Nice video.  Any chance you were able to tour a 2020 Tab 400 as well?
    Yes! I didn't make a video of it because there weren't many changes and most of them were under the hood. They moved the inverter location and moved some of the outlets for better use.
    2018 Black T@B Outback | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
    Love & Light!
  • Options
    dCliffhangerdCliffhanger Member Posts: 120
    I ordered the T@B CS Outback almost 2 months ago. I was, and still am, so excited for it's arrival in May. However, I am practically sick about the changes that are, involuntarily and without notice, being made. In particular I simply hate the change from the light wood to the dark. I fell in love with the T@B largely due to the light, airy quality feel of the birch. Given the small space it gave a more open and cleaner feeling. The dark wood is depressing. Also the elimination of the mamolean floor, which is smooth and easily sweepable is more functional than the semi textured floor that's, now, coming. I think I like the move of the a\c with the gain of inside storage though, as others have pointed out, convection of cool air is not likely to work very effectively from the floor. I still love it. But, they should not have been able to change key design features, changing what I ordered, after I paid for what I wanted..... I nearly canceled. Hmmmph
    Ron\ 2020 T@B 320-S Boondock Edge; Roof Solar, Firefly Grp31 Carbon Foam Battery; TV: 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 3.6l V6; Madison, Wi
  • Options
    Correction! I ordered a T@B S Outback (Edge) not CS.
    Ron\ 2020 T@B 320-S Boondock Edge; Roof Solar, Firefly Grp31 Carbon Foam Battery; TV: 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 3.6l V6; Madison, Wi
  • Options
    ArwenArwen Member Posts: 68
    I ordered the T@B CS Outback almost 2 months ago. I was, and still am, so excited for it's arrival in May. However, I am practically sick about the changes that are, involuntarily and without notice, being made. In particular I simply hate the change from the light wood to the dark. I fell in love with the T@B largely due to the light, airy quality feel of the birch. Given the small space it gave a more open and cleaner feeling. The dark wood is depressing. Also the elimination of the mamolean floor, which is smooth and easily sweepable is more functional than the semi textured floor that's, now, coming. I think I like the move of the a\c with the gain of inside storage though, as others have pointed out, convection of cool air is not likely to work very effectively from the floor. I still love it. But, they should not have been able to change key design features, changing what I ordered, after I paid for what I wanted..... I nearly canceled. Hmmmph
    I'm very sorry that this happened to you.  Are you sure you T@B will have all the latest changes, since these were not in place when you ordered you 320S? Can you cancel your order and find an older model that you would be happier with?
    We bought our T@B 302S Boondock. last June.  At the time, we were just visiting our nearest dealer in order to decide between the T@B and a couple of other models that he carried. Once we decided on the T@B, I was still planning to wait until the next winter, and place a custom order.  After the dealer gave us a rough estimate on the custom order, we decided that the minor additions (roof solar and bath window were just not worth the extra cost and purchased one of the two Boondocks on his lot.
    It was a tough decision at the time, but now I'm very happy that we bought the older model, as I really do not like the newest changes either.
    Arwen: Northern NH; 2018 T@B 320S Boondock, silver/blue; TV: blue 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,484
    I thought that the darker cabinets were an option?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    As I understand it, if ones order hits the mfg floor after the scheduled model changes, that's what you get. There are no options.  My most serious issue is that there's no advance notice of what, if any, changes there will be. My dealer had knowledge and filled me in on some, such as change the door. I talked to Ucamp service and they said that, for efficiency reasons, they are pretty much eliminating customization on the line.  I just think they should have had a posting on their site so buyers are aware of what they are buying. And yes, I could've chosen an in-stock model, but decided to, gulp, go with the new.

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    I thought that the darker cabinets were an option?
    My understanding from a couple of dealers is that the light birch cabinets are not an option. The only way to get them now is to order a Sofitel model.

@dCliffhanger A number of dealers still have plenty of 2019s in stock, if yours does as well, they might still allow you to switch your deposit to one they have on the lot or in transit. I had to change my plans earlier this year (unexpected circumstances) and the dealer was very accommodating. 
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    linolino Member Posts: 225
    I got to see the 2020 last weekend 
    my wife really liked the darker wood and new counters 
    I preferred the birch look