Options

Is there a catalog

Is there a catalog online somewhere with whatever products are available for T@Bs?  We just sold our little T@G and bought a lovely used T@B, a 2014.  I would like to make/purchase slats to get rid of the table, and purchase new cushion covers.  It would be helpful to see what is available online.  Have I missed it somehow?
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    4ncar4ncar Member Posts: 1,072
    @Tamre this forum is your catalogue!😅. There are so many mods ppl have done that just spending time pouring through it all could be a full time job!! There are very view tab specific web sites...we can help though!
    TV- '16 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab-DuraMax
    2018 320S Outback
  • Options
    TamreTamre Member Posts: 4
    Well, the forum is not exactly what I mean when I say 'catalog.' I need to get rid of our table and purchase or make bed slats.  I don't see any mods specific to a 2014 model where the heating vent is so close to the top of the seat.  Also, would like to get some fresh cushion covers, not make them.  Seems odd to me that there isnt'a catalog since NuCamp does not want to have direct contact with its customers anymore.  But thank you for responding so quickly.
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,501
    Some items are shown in this new list.
    https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/8880/nucamp-msrp-list
    Unfortunately they don't have the items that you're looking for.
    You could contact a NuCamp dealer and they will get the info for you.
    I bought slats from NuCamp a couple of years ago.
    I would say, however, that it would be pretty easy to make the slats yourself and you might find a local company that would make you cushion covers at a competitive price.
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,488
    Personally, I think you are better off making your own bed slats.  Our set was a little rough and I find the velcro that binds them together a little annoying.  We had new slats made.  Do you have the railing to support the bed slats?  I know some folks have made their own railings, but you can purchase railings from nuCamp.  You can go to any good seamstress and have custom covers made and you can upgrade your cushions at the same time!  

I did did not know there was any change to the heating vents.  Do you have a picture?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,419
    edited May 2019
    I built and installed my own rails and slats. There's no heating vent on the driver's side, but there is one on the passenger side. There was enough room just above the vent to install the rail without blocking the vent.

2015 T@B S

• Options
    We have vents on both sides, and they are quite close to the top. No rail.  Thanks for the photo, though.  Very helpful!
  • Options
    Also, someone suggested ordering things from NuCamp.  They don't TAKE orders from customers anymore - you have to go through a dealer.  
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,488
    Yes, nuCamp does not take orders directly, but the dealer can order them from nuCamp.  You can still call nuCamp to identify what you need for your model TaB.  This link may help explain.

https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/975/bed-rails-cant-be-installed-with-2015-alde-system
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio