Options

Ucamp 2019 Rally pictures and discussions

2»

Comments

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 584
    Any chance the Q&A sessions were recorded this year? Last years with Marvin, Creed and Spencer was great. The Solo Women Q&A would have been wonderful too. Thanks for the pics!
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,489
    They had a camera at the Q and A session, so watch for the video.  No recording of the Soli Women Travekers session.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    They had a camera at the Q and A session, so watch for the video.  No recording of the Soli Women Travekers session.
    From a privacy perspective, I get that the Solo Women talk wouldn’t be videoed, but I wish it had been transcribed. Looking forward to seeing the Q&A though!
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    From a privacy perspective, I get that the Solo Women talk wouldn’t be videoed, but I wish it had been transcribed. Looking forward to seeing the Q&A though!
    I am not sure there were privacy concerns. We had both solo and non solo women who came. I think it would have taken someone who does it for a living to transcribe. We had some wind pretty much every day that would have made recordings hard to hear. I will be interested to hear how the Q&A turns out. 

Most questions asked, have been addressed here and on FB, before and I can sum up the main message:

There is no way to be 100% prepared for every problem or protect yourself from everything that could go wrong. Be resilient, and committed to solving problems when they arise, because they will arise. 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    Thanks, @jkjenn, always helpful to remember the issues with trying to get clear audio recordings from an outdoor event. That overall message is as I would expect, but you never know what nugget of info you will learn from a discussion of this type. Kinda stinks being so far away from Ohio that uCamp will likely never be a possibility. Thanks for sharing your experience and photos!

2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW