Hitch weight might be a little lite.
2022 TAB 400 Boondock, 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
2018 TAB 320 Boondock (previous)
Odessa, Fl.  

Comments

• targtarg Member Posts: 81
    edited March 2019
    Is that a doggie door in the door?
    That's just a regular TJ - you've gotta be over your 2k tow limit.  How does it handle?
    PS - It's "take", not "bring".  Sorry, one of my grammatical pet peeves.
    The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice. | -REBEC OF GINAZ
    2019 T@B 320S BD Lite, Jeep TJUR, Jeep JT

• MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,580
    edited March 2019
    Sure has a bunch of STUFF, you really need all that on one adventure ? ? Your traveling MPG will be very painful.

Have you stopped by a CAT Scale?

Expect your TV axles are over weight as well as the T@B axle and with tongue weight below 10% of trailer load.
    Way too risky for me to drive,
    don't ever look forward to meeting/passing on any road above 45 MPH.
    '18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • CbusguyCbusguy Member Posts: 771
    edited March 2019
    I can't imagine ever thinking that was a good idea, ever.     And is that a roof top tent on the top of the T@B?

This ranks up when you kids yell at you "Hey dad watch this!" 
    2009 GMC Canyon,   3.7 liter 
    2020 320s Boondock lite, With Lots of mods
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @GatorEgg, aren't you still TaB shopping?  That can't be your TaB!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • GatorEggGatorEgg Member Posts: 449
    It's not mine.  Found it on web "looking" for for our T@B.

PS-  Really targ?  Way to much free tyme. 
    Odessa, Fl.  

@GatorEgg, aren't you still TaB shopping?  That can't be your TaB!
    Correct Sharon...,  still looking.
    Odessa, Fl.  

• NHCraigNHCraig Member Posts: 26
    targ said:PS - It's "take", not "bring".  Sorry, one of my grammatical pet peeves.
    Yeah, that's not a grammatical issue.  The idiom is "you can't take it with you", but "bring" is also grammatically correct, it just means a slightly different thing.  And yes, I do have too much free time, I'm retired and my T@B is snowed in for another month at least!
    NHCraig said:
     And yes, I do have too much free time, I'm retired and my T@B is snowed in for another month at least!
    No sweat.  I feel for Yankees.  Here, where we are in Florida the only snow we see is in my boat refrigerator/freezer once in a while.  It's been 75-79 all month.
    Odessa, Fl.  

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    NHCraig said:
    targ said:PS - It's "take", not "bring".  Sorry, one of my grammatical pet peeves.
    Yeah, that's not a grammatical issue.  The idiom is "you can't take it with you", but "bring" is also grammatically correct, it just means a slightly different thing.  And yes, I do have too much free time, I'm retired and my T@B is snowed in for another month at least!
    I guess it depends whether you are coming or going. On most days, I have a hard enough time just figuring that out...  :-)
    2015 T@B S
  • lkc001lkc001 Member Posts: 731
    Holy cow---it must feel like you're driving with the front wheels not quite contacting the ground?  Yikes :open_mouth:
    2016 Nissan Frontier SV V6 4x4
    Finally!  New Owner of a 2017 Tab 320S! 
    Woohoo!
    NHCraig said:
    It *is* a grammatical issue.  Although it can become nebulous depending on where the speaker and listener are relative to the subject.

Examples:
    1.  Speaker has object.
        I will TAKE an ubrella with me.

2.  Speaker wants the object.
        Please BRING me an umbrella.

3.  Speaker neither has nor wants the object and
        a) is where the object needs to be
           Don't forget to BRING your umbrella to the park.

b) is not where the object needs to be
           Don't forget to TAKE an umbrella to the park.

And now I'll sit down and be quiet because really, it just doesn't matter when we'd all rather be camping anyway.  =)
    The capacity to learn is a gift; The ability to learn is a skill; The willingness to learn is a choice. | -REBEC OF GINAZ

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    I can tell we are all tired of winter!  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    @targ---OK, targ B)B)
    Woohoo!
    Bring on spring and take winter away! One more hour! Woooo-hoooo!!!!
    2015 T@B S
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @ScottG, not that you're counting. Vernal equinox, here we come!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • NHCraigNHCraig Member Posts: 26
    targ - well, when the snow finally melts here in northern NH, I'll hook up my T@B and leave where I am to move toward someplace else.  I guess at that point, I'll be "taking" my stuff till I'm half-way there, at which point I'll be "bringing" it to the campground. =) But either way, I wouldn't put my stuff on that set-up - that looks really sketchy!

• JanandDaveJanandDave Member Posts: 120
    @ Whomever

Since we're all spring crazy right now, don't forget to look up tonight and tomorrow night and view the full Worm moon. The robins just showed up a couple of days ago, and I'm sure this one is their favorite.

FWIW, I'm fairly certain you can 'bring the take', but you can't 'take the bring'.

[Can't believe I just said that]

=) 
    2016 T@B 320 Max S  "T@BsentMinded"
    2009 Subaru Outback R 3.0
    2022 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab

@NHCraig, indeed! 
    And if you pass through north AL in your travels, I’ll bring, er, take, um, carry you a beer!
    Cheers and happy spring!  
    Which reminds me @ScottG, the equinox is the *middle* of spring, not the beginning. :o  But I said I’d be quiet so nevermind.  B) 
    Sheesh! I’m ready for summer - and a beer!

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I thought it was "Thyme"? Oh well.... I probably was thinking of Scarborough Fair. :) 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    My question us why bother with a T@b if you are going to ruin the look? 

I have seen this T@b, in the wild. I believe the owners might be FT or close to it.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

@jkjenn--interesting!  I was wondering if someone had done some photoshop magic and was pulling our chain, but you really have seen them!  Bet you did a double take!  :o Cray Cray
    Woohoo!
    targ said:
    Which reminds me @ScottG, the equinox is the *middle* of spring, not the beginning. :o  But I said I’d be quiet so nevermind.  B) 
    Sheesh! I’m ready for summer - and a beer!
    Nope, not buyin' that! "Spring" is variably defined term, and while your definition applies in some customs, the most common definition of the season in the northern hemisphere is the period between the vernal equinox and the summer solstice.
    You can be forgiven, however, since you apparently live in AL where it probably already feels like high summer to me. In my neck of the woods the snow has just started melting this week, so as far as I'm concerned it's the start of spring.  :-) 
    (Yes, we northerners take this topic very seriously...)
    More importantly, however, I'm sure we can both agree that beer is something that is good regardless of the season!  ;-)
    RDWHAHB
    2015 T@B S
  • TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Well, I'm fixing to learn some of those grammer rules some day...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

Yous do that, @TerryV6. Well bless your heart...  ;-)  :-)  :-)

2015 T@B S
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @TerryV6 That there shud be larn. 4 times a year I’m forced to google equinox and solstice. It never sticks!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    That is what happens when the inside of your head is coated with teflon.  
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI