Options

No title just idle chit chat

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770

ericnliz said:

HE's BAAACK! =)

Now, I do recall we had a thread derailment about a popup skylight in the shower. I believe most concluded it would be funny to know when any of the tall people were in the shower/potty (especially if they have the shower window like I had). Some people advocated to the "smile and wave" technique, to the "no one is gonna see anything except a soaped head". Since there are a lot of zombies, T@B voyeurism would be a prime attraction. Don't worry @ericnliz, I'll sell the tickets. I'll be rich!!! Muhahahaha.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Wheel chock, wheel chock.....anybody seen our other wheel chock? I KNOW we had two before we left!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    @Ratkity, If someone could see in the skylight, it would be a Zombie of the REAL kind, not the "looky-loo" type! :o:s
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @OreoTAB, Once your dealer gets your "no water" from fresh water tank via pump issue figured out, please let us know. I know it had me stumped, and I think @Dalehelman as well. By the way, thanks Dale for doing the "inside" work while we were trying to figure that one out! I'm afraid everyone involved would STILL be trying to get ME back out of there! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    @ericnliz and @Dalehelman... I'm taking little Oreo to the dealer tomorrow.  I'll let you know what''s up as soon as they figure it out.  Thank you both, again, for your assistance this weekend.  It was greatly appreciated.
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • Options
    @OreoTAB, It was my pleasure to TRY and help you out. I have found if you're willing to get your hands a little dirty, it's amazing how much you can learn from the experience. Helping you out showed me what & where to look even further should an issue such as yours arise again. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    To ALL you folks out there.... If you can get folks local to where you are together for a "rally", you would have the time of your life! The adventure we just had for our Washington folks was a HUGE success, and it will be one that both Liz & I cherish for a long time. It was a blast! Putting faces to the names you see both here & on Facebook is nothing short of amazing. The bonds, and friends you'll meet are invaluable! Give it a shot, you won't regret a minute of it. It all started for us with a simple "Would you like to?", and took off in ways I couldn't even imagine! Give it a shot, you'll see! :)
    Besides, 'ya meet the NICEST people in a T@B, T@G, (and no Dale, I won't even THINK about leavin' the AWESOME brownie lady out) T@DAs!!!!!! Go have fun! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ok, here's a funny one: When I approached my dear wife Liz about what to BBQ the next camp-out, and mentioned BBQing a turkey...she calmly looked at me & said: "Aren't you afraid of burnin' your butt?" :o ( And 'ya wonder why I love her!!!!) ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @ericnliz actually you should be more afraid of rogue sprinklers IN your screen room... =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Alright folks, If 'ya see the T@B, T@G, T@D@ in your driveway, storage unit, or other storage facility, IT'S IN THE WRONG PLACE!  :o:s It's SUPPOSED to be at either your favorite campsite, or out & about for a new adventure! =);):)B)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Next time should we try balloons instead of flags? :|
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, who knew that last weekend was "put out your little orange flag" weekend? Really? What I wanted to do, but didn't think up before I seriously ran out of time, was to do something T@B related, which would have set us apart! I'll have it together for 2018 (or I better have it together...!)  B)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Put your order in for T@B shaped LUCI lights!  =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited July 2018
    Just a heads up that I've tried to scroll down page 10 of east meets west and my desktop computer goes out since the posted photos are so large and the page will not load properly....  I get the "oh snap" message.  smilie

smilie
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options

ericnliz said:
    Ok, here's a funny one: When I approached my dear wife Liz about what to BBQ the next camp-out, and mentioned BBQing a turkey...she calmly looked at me & said: "Aren't you afraid of burnin' your butt?" :o ( And 'ya wonder why I love her!!!!) ;)
    smiliesmiliesmilie
  • Options
    @Michigan_Mike, you might want to ask @ericnliz someday for his specs on the spa-like water feature he "installed" IN his screen house at East Meets West. Good thing he can move fast with a wash basin! It added sound effects to his water feature...  =):o
  • Options
    You guys are a hoot!!!'   =)
  • Options
    TabberJohnTabberJohn Member Posts: 588
    This looks like a handy gadget for those traveling with pets --
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aquapaw/aquapaw-pet-bathing-in-the-palm-of-your-hand
    2015 T@B Max S (White/Silver) -> 2014 Ford Escape 2.0L (turbo, AWD, factory tow)
  • Options
    @Michigan_Mike... If you only knew!  =) 

Hey @ericnliz! Check out the cool waterfight, um, I mean dog washing tool that @TabberJohn posted!  B)

And in case there is any lingering doubt, yes, we are incorrigible!  =)
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Just remember, I have almost a whole YEAR to come up with gadgets. 'Ya never know, I might surprise you with your very own "water feature"! :D
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Michigan_Mike, 'Ya think we're a hoot here, you should come to either the breakfast meetings, or go campin' with us! You're only catchin' a few of us here, there's more! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!! 
    Everybody have fun, and be careful out there, no matter what your plans are! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Michigan_Mike, you might want to ask @ericnliz someday for his specs on the spa-like water feature he "installed" IN his screen house at East Meets West. Good thing he can move fast with a wash basin! It added sound effects to his water feature...  =):o
    I missed it.. totally missed it.  Such a video opportunity!!! Just think... T@Bs and a show.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    @Ratkity don't feel too bad. I was across the field and missed it, too. I did see the second act outside the screen room though. Maybe we could get @ericnliz to stage a reenactment so we can tape it?
  • Options
    @Ratkity don't feel too bad. I was across the field and missed it, too. I did see the second act outside the screen room though. Maybe we could get @ericnliz to stage a reenactment so we can tape it?
    Totally like that idea.. Orrrrrr.... hrm.. Perhaps I can come up with something else. Muhahahahaha! A GoPro, few colored puck lights, some music and strategically placed flat sprinkler heads. It'll be a light show!! We can catch the entire light show and accompanying dance forever on the GoPro.
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, It's a REALLY good thing I covered the one outside the screen room 'cause that one WAS gettin' everything INSIDE the screenroom wet!!! (including the food) :o:s Now that I think about it, it must have been pretty funny to watch 'cause I to find the dishpan :s , run out of the screenroom, dishpan in hand, jump over the sprinkler :o , do a 180* turn & drop the dish pan on the sprinkler head. =) Made kind of a cool noise as the sprinkler was goin' around inside the dishpan too! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz you move pretty fast when you have to! Sort of like the first night during the dessert potluck...protect the food from the rain, especially the chocolate cake, the strawberry shortcake, the apple pie, the blueberry cobbler... Oh Heck, save the food, we're ok getting sprinkled on!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Homebodyatheart, @JerryandVicki, and @2Cougs, Thanks for coming over yesterday and joining us for the BBQ, and bringing the additional goodies as well! Mary and Craig thanks for the plant...didn't realize you'd brought it until after you guys left! By the way Craig, thanks for bringin' up the subject of BBQ turkey. Reminded me I have one in the freezer! =)
    We had a lot of fun. Lets do it again soon. (Unless, of course...campin' gets in the way!)  =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz thanks so much for the invite, hospitality and great food! And by the way, camping never gets in the way of good friends, it adds to it! Who says we can't eat and camp?  =)
  • Options
     ;) 
    Spokane, Wa.

This discussion has been closed.