Options

No title just idle chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited June 2017
    @Homebodyatheart, Sparkle, farkle! I'm outa' here at 6:00am headed for the coast! Ya'll can talk about coolers & T@B University all 'ya want! I'm goin' campin' at my oldest son's place for my Grandson's graduation. See all my kids, enjoy my T@B &have fun! See 'ya next week! :hang_loose::joy:
    @Ratkity & @Homebodyatheart, Stay outa' trouble 'till I git back!  'Ya ...right! :rofl:
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,500
    @ericnliz safe travels to you and Liz. Have lots of family fun, don't end up in the pokey, bring back stories, and don't get hurt! That pretty much covers it.  I can't speak for @Ratkity, but of course I'll behave...if I stay off Amazon! :rofl:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Hey, if I can't be good, I'll be good at it! And if I can't be good at it, I won't name it after you :wink: 

Congratz to your grandson!! Happy Graduation! *wavies to Liz* Keep 'em in line, girl! :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    LauraReyLauraRey Member Posts: 338
    @Homebodyatheart
      How did you attach the awning to the trailer?  I think I may try something like this.  Thanks!

Red and White, 2017 Max S being towed by a 2014 Honda Ridgeline.  Hello Mountains!
  • Options
    @Ratkity, have you noticed how quiet it is on here, and how crazy well behaved we've been. I think we get a badge for behaving, except I'm about done being good...(insert evil grin here!) :relaxed:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I just figured y'all were camping.....
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
     :o  @Verna, nope, just lying low and behaving. Imagine that! You're welcome! :rofl:
  • Options
    Since I'm the only one around, yes, thank you!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
     :o  @Verna, nope, just lying low and behaving. Imagine that! You're welcome! :rofl:
    I've been making curtains for the Retro. I am NOT a sewer. Gimme a tool any day. 

It was a wonderful day to be outside here too. *sigh* Back to work tomorrow. I have two camping trips this month! I know one might have spotty cell service, not sure of the other. :grin:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    And, @Ratkity, the curtains are very appropriate with the pattern, and they look good, too!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Tanx V - x1000!! I conquered my fear of the sewing machine and making something practical other than a silly halloween costume.  :)
  • Options
    HE'S BAAAACK! =)
    Had a great time with kids, grandkids, in-laws & outlaws! (Even tolerated the ex-wife!) Was a lot of fun meeting up with old friends and catching up. The Pit Barrel stayed blazing almost the whole time, from prime rib to pork shoulder. The pulled pork sliders were AWESOME! Grandson ended up with graduation chocolate cake face (his mom suggested cutting a smaller piece, but....no, didn't listen to mom!) and ended up all OVER his face, hair, and shirt! :rofl: Funny part...lettering on the cake said; "Congrats, Rent starts July 1st!" Cracked me up. (My daughter in-law says in runs in our genes!) Liz got a good sense of the WHOLE crazy family as my daughter in-laws folks, son, and his girlfriend were there as well as 3 of my kids, 3 grandkids, and my younger brother. After the first day, her comment was.. "And I thought YOU and YOUR SON were the only crazy ones!" HA..SURPRISE! :rofl:  :)
    The WolfT@B was awesome! Basically our own little motel room as the house & son's motor home were to filled to capacity. Heater was great since it got down to the lower 40's at night. (had to turn it down a couple of times) Love the fact that it literally takes about 5 to 10 minutes from un-hook to done! Shocked the family with a 180* turn after we un-hooked ( Liz wanted the door facing the opposite way from where we un-hooked...go figure!) as they were amazed how easy it was to turn all the way around with just the jack wheel. 
    Pretty sure we set a record for Zombies in the shortest period of time in one location. During the graduation party, we had at LEAST 30. I'm thinkin' there were at least 2 converted from Zombies to owners, as I gave at least 5 full fledged question and answer periods at different intervals, inclusive of the usual "what's this do, what's that do, how much, where do you get one", etc, etc.
    All in all, had a great time, towing over & back over Snoqualmie Pass was a breeze, no issues. Glad to be back home, and already planning for the next trip in July!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ack! Run for the hills.... wait.. I ain't running anywhere with this bad hip.... Limp towards the tiny incline! :lol:

Sounds like an excellent time. Liz was probably VERY glad you two had the WolfT@B after meeting your family. I bet she got indoctrinated with "stories" of craziness through the years. My family does this to every new bf my sis brings in *snort*. Better than a shotgun to scare away the unworthy!!

30 Zombies!!! OMG... we have a winner (I hope you weren't feeding them too - they multiply when you do that).

Welcome back! :)
  • Options
    @Ratkity, Thanks for the FYI on the DO NOT FEED THE ZOMBIES sign! I'll start on that one right away! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Hey, where's Mrs. @Homebodyatheart?????? Campin'? Thought the Farragut trip started tomorrow. Would like to attend, but Liz's work got in the way. Hate it when that happens! :angry:
    Hi @Verna, I'm back! =) How come 'ya got left by yourself? :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ahhhh.... @ericnliz is back! Hey, I'm at work! I wish I was camping! Tomorrow is Farragut, we will go after Mr. H. is off work. Should be set up long before sunset! Haven't started to pack yet. That's what I love about Ladybug! Food, clothes, go. And for the record, @Ratkity and I were terribly well behaved while you were gone, which also means we've been saving it all up for when you and Liz got home! We gave Ms. @Verna a well deserved break. :rofl:
  • Options
    I was trying not to bleed on my fingers while pinning hems on curtains. Ugh. Two windows are done and am waiting on more fabric for the last two windows. Of course, the ramp has it's own bug screen. If I need a curtain there, I'm going for cheap bed sheets! LOL. 
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 913
    @Homebodyatheart and @ericnliz- Forget SpoT@b Breakfast at Perkins this Fall... let's meet at Mr. Homebody's T@B Wash!!!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 913
    edited June 2017
    I think tomorrow (June 15) is Homebodyatheart's birthday....

@Homebodyatheart HAPPY, happy Birthday!!! 

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    Happy birthday, @homebodyatheart
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • Options
    Happy Belly Button Day, @Homebodyatheart!!!
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, So...is this Mr. @Homebodyatheart's first trip out in the L@dybug? Have fun, and be safe out there!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Aww...thanks you guys! You warm my heart! @ericnliz yes it is, and the weather won't be great, but I don't care. I think he is a bit nervous. It should be fun, either way! Now to get to market for food, and pack...sigh!
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, The weather will be better Saturday, and Sunday. :) Guess this means @Ratkity & I will have to hold down the fort 'till 'ya get back. Be good to Mr. @Homebodyatheart, it's his "virgin" trip! Say hello to @Dalehelman & Sandi!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ugh, my curtain fabric arrived! With the rain and storms predicted here, looks like I play "domestic goddess" and yank out that IRON thing with the weirdo metal table (the cover and foam long since deteriorated). 

I avoided blood stains on the two sets of black and white curtains I've already made and avoided any 3rd degree burns from the iron (it did, however, try to escape and hit the floor - unfortunately, it still works).
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Ratkity, 'Ya know, they make these things called "thimbles" for finger protection.  =) Might want to try a rubber pad for the floor so the iron doesn't sustain any permanent damage. That thing called "gravity' will get 'ya every time! :bawling::rofl:
    Now, If I can just keep the *#^? squirrels outta Liz's strawberries, I'd be a happy camper! (Already chased 3 out this morning!) :angry:  :anguished:  
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Um, well, it's like this.... I'm using a sewing machine. Sometimes I have to rip out the stitching cuz, well, maybe some other fabric on the table got attached to what I was working on.. um, somehow. No, I haven't put my finger under the sewing machine needle (with the machine on). I just have to watch how heavy a foot I put on the controller.

Note to self: remember, it's not the motorcycle's foot brake - it's not the motorcycle's foot brake. :lol:
  • Options
    That sudden "burst" might get 'ya permanently attached to your curtains too! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    :angry: Ok, that's it! Just saw 2 squirrels in the driveway...1 had a package of shortcake cups, and the other was rollin' a can o' whipped cream! :o Squirrel stew 'fer dinner! Now, what did I do with my Elmer Fudd huntin' hat?
    Spokane, Wa.

This discussion has been closed.