Options

No title just idle chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Ratkity, Wanna bib!? :D
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    @Dalehelman, Shelf mod finally done! I had to get inventive because of the gap between the trailer back, and the shelf. :s:o:)
    Got our shirts ordered today, thanks for the tip on the art work! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Good morning fellow T@Bbers, T@Gers, T@D@ers, & all other teardrop fanatics! It's a whole new day. Wash the T@B, wax the T@B, start list for essentials in the T@B, double check everything. Start list for things to go in TV, go through outdoor kitchen stuff, re-stock essentials.......guess I better get busy, huh? =)
    Have @ great d@y! B)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @ericnliz, and don't forget the ribs and sauce!  ;)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Homebodyatheart, I'm fixin' the dry rub in a container that has a shaker lid on it, have a FULL container of BBQ sauce, molasses, mustard, and my handy, dandy sauce applicator with brush. ( Can't, ok, won't tell 'ya all the ingredients...it's a secret! =) ) Still need to get the ribs, and the pork loin. We'll do that on our Costco run next week right before we leave. Have 10 full bags o' charcoal, Pit Barrel, meat hangin' hooks, and chimney to start the coals. 'Ya REALLY think you're talkin' to a rookie here? This  AIN'T my first rodeo, 'ya know.  B)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, settle down cowboy...after the week you just had I figured while you ere list making you might need a nudge. Next nudge is up to Liz... =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    It's a whole new week, I've only BEGUN to screw this one up! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    So, this afternoon I ran errands, one of which was to visit @ericnliz favorite place to empty his wallet. The trailer dolly I bought before my last trip is on sale for $20plus tax less! Score! Once I got back to the car I saw a $5 bill on the ground and no one nearby. Score! Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket?  =)
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart   I'd buy buy 2! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Too late @ericnliz, I forgot... ;)
  • Options
    " A camping we will go, a camping we will go, hi-ho the Dario, a camping we will go!" :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770

ericnliz said:

" A camping we will go, a camping we will go, hi-ho the Dario, a camping we will go!" :)

Some folks who don't camp would say that @ericnliz is having a manic episode. For us campers, it's just the excitement as people jumpstart their engines for a great season of camping!! Places to see, old friends to meet, tall tales around the campfire.... so much to look forward to! :joy:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Ratkity, Nope, just that little kid in me sneakin' out! =) The anticipation of next week is killin' me! :D
    'Ya might even call it a REAL BAD case of cabin fever! :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Hey, @ericnliz!  Guess where I am???  Free camping with a treat of electric and water, too!  RV dump is on the way out Sunday.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    edited May 2017
    Our big trip starts a week from tomorrow..San Diego to Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore, Denver, CO, Summit County, CO, Durango, CO and Sedona, AZ and back to SD. 15 days 3140 miles...And driving out of Yellowstone through the East entrance we'll go through avalanche area. So figure we'll hit the trifecta and get a flat tire on the pass while I'm fixing the flat we'll get hit by an avalanche survive that just to dig our way out and get eaten by a grizzly coming out of hibernation.  :o Don't say anything to @Sandiegogal
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    @Verna, Good for you! I'm Sooo glad you are able to have everything available! What would be even better is if you could set up your woodshop outside the T@B! You could mod your little heart out! Have fun & be safe!
    (think I better have a talk with @dsatwork 'fore he gits hisself in trouble with the MRS!) ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    @dsatwork, REALLY, expect the worst & hope for the best is that scenario in a nut-shell!
    Do you REALLY think @Sandiegogal doesn't read this stuff? (oops, did I just say that out loud? :o)
    Seriously though, be safe out there & have a fun trip! Let us know how it went when 'ya get back. :)
    (or, better yet, while you're on your trip would be way cool!) =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    @dsatwork, yeah a travelog would be awesome during the trip. A couple of pix and a brief description of where ya are. Or anyone who's got a big adventure going. 
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    edited May 2017

marknjudy said:

@dsatwork, yeah a travelog would be awesome during the trip. A couple of pix and a brief description of where ya are. Or anyone who's got a big adventure going. 

Funny you mention a travel log as I started a travel blog today for this and our future adventures :)   http://emptynesteralmostretired.blogspot.com/ 

@ericnliz  I don't read here like I should, but I"m still lurking :blush: 

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    You, Jenn and Travels With the Tiny! And a few you tubers like Happy Camper Wives. Life is good! Oh yea. And this forum. If I'm not camping I've got plenty to read and watch. Thank you all!
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • Options
    Ok, Time to go out & give the 'ol T@B, T@G, T@DA, or whatever 'ya got a BIG HUG! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Dalehelman, thanks again! Picking up our shirts Tuesday! just in time for the rally! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Ratkity, Was wondering where you've been hiding (lurking!) !!!! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Mom's... Day.... exhausted.... more effort to entertain than a 4 yr old! She left DC a happy Mom! :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    @Ratkity, Yup, know that feeling! My mom will be 86 this year & good luck keepin' up with her! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Got that water system clean yet? If not, NO apple pie for you Missy! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz... Check your email... :-)
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, I did, check yours! :)
    @Dalehelman, Just a friendly reminder, don't forget the flags! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I'm looking for some flush mount 12V ceiling lights for my outpost down in SW AZ, any ideas for a decent, dimmable LED light?  I need 4-5 lights and plan to use an 18" flush mount strip light over the sink.   
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Interesting, just happened upon this stuff....  COOL!!!!!   :o

https://picclick.com/RV-Camper-Interior-Led-Ceiling-Light-Boat-Camper-302295792432.html
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
This discussion has been closed.