Options

No title just idle chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited May 2017
    Oh, Mr. @Dalehelman, What 'cha thinkin' 'bout today? =)
    Disco ball, flamingos, dance floor........ ;)
    "I'm a little TE@RDROP, short & stout. This is my handle, this is my spout." :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    @ericnliz, you didn't ask but I'm thinking I'd rather be camping!  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, 'Ya think? ;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, yup! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410

ericnliz said:

Oh, Mr. @Dalehelman, What 'cha thinkin' 'bout today? =)
    Disco ball, flamingos, dance floor........ ;)
    "I'm a little TE@RDROP, short & stout. This is my handle, this is my spout." :)

Think hot tub.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman, Now, THAT I gotta see! :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I think maybe on the roof sun deck.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman, PLEASE tell me your house, not the poor T@B! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Oh boy, I'd better call him 'fore this gets outa hand! :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    On the T@B  of course.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @ericnliz it's located on the upper porch, right by the wet bar. Geesh!  =)
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770

@ericnliz it's located on the upper porch, right by the wet bar. Geesh!  =)

It's amazing what that Yakima Rack can hold!! :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    I have a roof top rack on my car and I need the equivalent of a chin-up bar setup I can mount to it. So I can hang my neck traction pully, that hangs on a door. I'll take any ideas really.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options

dsatwork said:

I have a roof top rack on my car and I need the equivalent of a chin-up bar setup I can mount to it. So I can hang my neck traction pully, that hangs on a door. I'll take any ideas really.

Well.. um, if you are trying to hang yourself, I'd suggest some professional help :lol: (seriously, sorry about your neck issues.. friend suffers greatly from them).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Just thought I'd "bump" this one up again as some of the other posts are getting a little side-tracked, high-jacked. (just a little, but 'ya gotta watch out for @Michigan_Mike's magic high-jack eraser!) Have fun, and have a great T@B day! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878

dsatwork said:

@dsatwork, how about the bar tension to the rear bar that is actually supposed to be for helping get kayaks on the roof rack?  It stand out from the crossbar and stores by sliding back into the bar. BTDT.....rough exercises. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @Verna, How's the pantry coming along? :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    We have had 7" of rain in 4 days.......I haven't touched it. I prefer to plane the cherry outside, rather than get the dust in the garage, and the same with the tablesaw. Plus one more week of turkey hunting but camp hostessing starts this week....whew!  Trying to get everything else done!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Is it just me,or is this Park Pass thing is gettin' outa' control? :o
    Here are the ones I now have to display: 1)Well Seasoned Person Pass(alias, Senior Pass- America The Beautiful)
                                                                           2) Discover Pass
                                                                           3) Five Year Disability Washington Parks & Recreation Pass
                                                                           4) Disability Parking Pass
    Feel like I'm gonna need a bigger rear view mirror to hang them all on.
    At some point, are they gonna have to start payin' me to camp? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @Verna that is a great idea.thank you
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    @ericnliz if you are paying for a site you don't need the Discover Pass according to the ranger.
  • Options
    Yes, I know that, but Mr. Ranger said I'd need to bring it for Yogi & Boo Boo! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Hey, Hey, It's Bloomsday! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ok @Dalehelman, Got the shelf mod done, just need a couple of command hooks for the back towards the cupboards. Happy with the results. Now, if you could just come over & trim & mow my lawn, I could get some of these other mods done! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

ericnliz said:

Ok @Dalehelman, Got the shelf mod done, just need a couple of command hooks for the back towards the cupboards. Happy with the results. Now, if you could just come over & trim & mow my lawn, I could get some of these other mods done! =)

Picts or it didn't happen! :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Ratkity, ok, gotta 'splain to 'ya about me & cameras....there's been a PERMANENT ban on me usin' 'em because of  shots of compromising positions, mishaps (blackberry bush battles, falls in lakes & rivers, camp fire episodes, plumber butt shots, fishing reel rats nests, lures hangin' from trees instead of in the water, parts of smores stuck in hair, 2 naked college girls takin' a bath at the water spigot at a State Park) and various other inappropriate photography (we'll just call 'em) opportunities. Tried to tell the whole story with pictures, but....... :s
    Even after I tried to explain....but dear, there's some REALLY GOOD shots in there too.....All I heard was.... "Give me the camera....NOW!" :|  
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Oh, oh, I got it! Maybe I can talk @Dalehelman, or @Homebodyatheart in to takin' some shots at our rally! That'll keep me outa' trouble......maybe? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz of course I'll take pics, but probably can't keep you out of trouble. Just a hunch but probably the three of us will be in it more than out... =) BTW tracking you is up to Liz...
  • Options
    Ut oh.. @ericnliz and @Homebodyatheart are teaming up!! 
  • Options
    Um, @Ratkity, um, you're a bit late to the party! And don't forget @Dalehelman. Just ask Mrs. Dalehelman, she's got our number all right!  B)
This discussion has been closed.