Options

Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    ericnliz said:
    I just bookmarked this one to see if JodellR's post has a continuance. =)
    Me, too!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Talk about a hijack - I think you should split this off Verna :-)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Didn't mean to hijack, sorry! Guess I'm still just a "newbie", huh PXL? :o
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    JodellRJodellR Member Posts: 67
    Sorry guys, I was the one who started it.....still on probation at T@b University, too.
    2015 Yellow/White T@b Max S, 2015 Navy Blue VW Tiguan TV, 2 yr English Bulldog navigator
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    Talk about a hijack - I think you should split this off Verna :-)
    I 'll have to show you how to do this PXLated ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Newbie Warning - Beware of the Lurking Zombies.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    I'm a big hijack offender so don't feel bad :-)
    Verna - Ya, don't have a clue on that.
  • Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    I love this forum!  =)
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• Options
    JodellR said:
    Sorry guys, I was the one who started it.....still on probation at T@b University, too.
    You know, I gave up worrying about hijacking topics, as long as the questions are answered and the concerns are addressed. The forum runs better if we're having fun, and fun is why we have T@B's. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    aaaaand I'm bookmarking this!  =)
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    aaaaand I'm bookmarking this!  =)
    Done and done... Bahahahahahaha. I had a bad day and you all made it better. My mind is desperately trying to stay PG-13!!

:giggle:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    And we know how hard that is for you :-)
  • Options
    Yes, please review the forum rules. Staying PG-13, while not mentioned, is a requirement for this thread to remain here....OK?
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    I promise to keep it PG-13, V!!! That one brain cell is just in the gutter all the time. I mostly ignore it, but can't help a few 4-10 year old personality regressions occasionally and get the giggles. Good thing I live alone and forum peeps can't see these episodes. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    =) That one brain cell is the only one I've got.

I've had to try to train it to multitask.
    Ratkity said:
    I promise to keep it PG-13, V!!! That one brain cell is just in the gutter all the time. I mostly ignore it, but can't help a few 4-10 year old personality regressions occasionally and get the giggles. Good thing I live alone and forum peeps can't see these episodes. 

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    Mine doesn't multitask but is very good at fast user switching.
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Ahh, that's right, you're 'old school'.  :D
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    You've got it backwards - No such thing as "multitasking" - At least according to "new school" studies :-)
  • Options
    Thanks Verna, and I'm sure we will  ;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    PXLated said:
    You've got it backwards - No such thing as "multitasking" - At least according to "new school" studies :-)
    I can walk and chew gum!! Just don't ask me to do a third thing. The term "face plant" comes to mind! :blush:
  • Options
    I can breath and touch my nose to - Basic functions need not apply :-)
  • Options
    Ratkity said:
     The term "face plant" comes to mind! :blush:
    We don't want to talk about those things..... They hurt!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Lil_L's_Sofitel_15Lil_L's_Sofitel_15 Member Posts: 30
    Ok kids, sorry to bust in but I can't seem to figure out tearstock. Is there still space? Do I need to hand somebody some money right now before I can go?
  • Options
    Ok kids, sorry to bust in but I can't seem to figure out tearstock. Is there still space? Do I need to hand somebody some money right now before I can go?
    Go to the main www.golittleguy.com page. Look for the Tearstock name, click on it. It costs $195.00 for Tuesday to Saturday and there might be sites open in the overflow section, which has all services at each campsite. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Verna said:
    Go to the main www.golittleguy.com page. Look for the Tearstock name, click on it. It costs $195.00 for Tuesday to Saturday and there might be sites open in the overflow section, which has all services at each campsite. 
    I just looked. Overflow is full too. You can do one of two things. Go to the Atwood Lake website and just book a regular site anywhere in the campground, then go back to the Tearstock page and register for the $25 Welcome bag, then just come over to the group area and visit during all the activities.

Another option is to keep watching here. There will eventually be folks that have already registered and paid and will not be able to go. They will post their registration for sale. "As a suggestion, perhaps a sticky post where folks can post their need for a Tearstock spot, or need to get rid of a Tearstock spot"
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    Lil_L's_Sofitel_15Lil_L's_Sofitel_15 Member Posts: 30
    Thanks, I did that but can't see the site map, weird how it opens with half the map, info etc. thanks, I'll keep trying
  • Options
    @Lil_L's_Sofitel_15 I have the Atwood campground map in jpg, but doesn't have individual site numbers. If you message me your email, I'll send it to you. The PDF version I have is 1.3M and won't email, but will send to you if you have DropBox. I have a program that can take a screenshot of the map sections (it's a big park) that have the site numbers and what is full for the TS days. It might take me a little bit. Let me know what I can do for you. Atwood SP is also a special type of park in that it has full-time campers parked there. Some sites are permanently blocked off.

Right off hand, I can recommend B311 or B312 - shaded, short walk to the clean bathrooms, right near water spigots, not near traffic (off the water) and won't flood if there's copious amounts of rain for some reason.
  • Options
    During my short time on this forum, I've learned that if you want a good laugh, just SIGN IN!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    And don't take me too seriously :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Do NOT take a sip of your favorite beverage and THEN read a response to a seemingly serious thread. :wink: Or, at least keep monitor and keyboard wipes handy.