Options

Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    I don't know what all this fuss is about. The whoosiemawhatsit is always stored next to the thingamajig, by the doojahmahickey. Now if I could only remember where I stored the thingamajig... :rofl:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    The Teardrop shop has a 10% off everything (type LABORDAY at checkout). OMG, they have added some cute stuff. It's not all just teardrops. There are Retros and Canned Hams, great plate sets, ornaments and some awesomely cute note cards.

Just FYI, I'm not affiliated with the shop in any way. Just like the glamping section. I'm in one of those moods lol.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
     :o:s , Hey, 'ya closed my FAVORITE chat line!!! ( But thanks for startin' a new one!!! =))
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    @ericnliz figured your index finger was getting sore from all that clicking & scrolling!   hystericalgif

THIS is Dale's best mod!  food-smiley-024gif
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    @ericnliz they had to build us a new playpen otherwise we'd be back loose on the forum again. We all know how THAT goes! :rofl: 

@Michigan_Mike thanks for looking out for us! :rock_on:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Michigan_Mike, Ok, 'ya got me there. :D ONE of @Dalehelman's best mods, I agree. I keep tryin' to convince him if he runs out of room for new mods on his T@B, my T@B STILL has room for some. Funny though, it's been one of those "No Response" things! :s ( He's probably sittin' in his lawn chair RIGHT NOW with coffee cup in hand sayin' "No more room, huh, let's see" :pensive:;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Good one. But you DO know that every once in a while......JAIL BREAK!!!! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Geesh @ericnliz, you can't agree AND like a post. I picked agree about @Dalehelman. Setting there...sippin' at his cup...thinkin' "hrm, now what else?"

2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    ericnliz said:
    @Michigan_Mike, Ok, 'ya got me there. :D ONE of @Dalehelman's best mods, I agree. I keep tryin' to convince him if he runs out of room for new mods on his T@B, my T@B STILL has room for some. Funny though, it's been one of those "No Response" things! :s ( He's probably sittin' in his lawn chair RIGHT NOW with coffee cup in hand sayin' "No more room, huh, let's see" :pensive:;)
    If Dale ever does decide to sell his T@B the next owner had better bring some stocks/bonds, gold bars and a big check!  hystericalgif  
  • Options
    How did I KNOW you'd chime in??!! Besides, after the week I've had, I had to "modify" my morning coffee. I woke up dazed & confused. ( my story & I'm stickin' to it!) After all the mishaps & issues around my house & vehicles this week, I've only been able to wave at my T@B lately. I'm takin' the day off today & gettin' the T@B ready for a trip next weekend. Need to scratch my campin' itch!! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Michigan_Mike, I'm thinkin' with all the work he's done to it, THAT is probably NOT gonna happen anytime soon. You're probably right about the check book though. I STILL say whoever got @Pop-T@B's T@B scored!!!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Hope everyone has a safe, fun weekend!!! Take the time to please share some of your adventures!!! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    I'll have pictures after the weekend, don't worry.  :)

H@ppy C@amping.
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    Geesh @ericnliz, I don't think you want to see my frankenfoot/toes! Keepin' them up and trying not to snack too much while immobilized! That's my goal. Harvey ate all the Doritos, but there's Animal Crackers snack packs here... my favorite!

Tis good I didn't order ice cream from the grocery delivery place. The grocery delivery has been wonderful for me. Keeping my foot elevated keeps most of the swelling away and I can hobble short distances (chair to frig and back), but walking on it for any length of time (like grocery shopping) is a whole nuther thing. That would cause a big OW.

The delivery is one point for big city livin'.... although if I wuz in the countryside, I'd had neighbors with hot meals every day.... dr00l.....When I dislocated both my shoulders in a bicycle accident as a grad student living in trailer park my neighbor made me blueberry pancakes and breakfast sausage every morning. She was 80. Loved her lots XOXOX! Enchiladas for supper from the Master's student two doors down. Not supposed to gain weight while in pain!! LOL. Good people there. Now if I could get that transporter to work, I could get you to send me some of that fine grillin' everybody's been talking about!! :)
  • Options
    ericnliz said:
    Hope everyone has a safe, fun weekend!!! Take the time to please share some of your adventures!!! :)
    Backatcha @ericnliz!   Gotta get out and hit the lawn this afternoon and hopefully some fun this weekend!  Safe travels to everyone and enjoy the sunshine!  
  • Options
    @Ratkity, If Harvey is outa Doritos, you're in BIG trouble! Watch out for the Teddy Grahams, miniature marshmallows, Hershey bars & toe pins. If he hauls out the Little Red Campfire......duck & cover!!! :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Michigan_Mike, Ha, I wish. Unless 'ya want some pictures of me diggin' up a broken/cracked sprinkler line!!  :s
    It's been one of THOSE weeks for me. from air bag lights on in the Avalanche, to a clogged sewer line to the house, and then when I thought I was in the clear....a bubbling pool of water by the sprinkler line. Good thing Liz stocked up my beer supply, and I still have a rack a ribs for the Pit Barrel. Life is great as long as 'ya don't weaken!!! One way or the other, I'll make time to enjoy the weekend! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ut oh... I saw the Little Red Campfire in the hallway and the extra propane tank is on the front porch next to to the swinging bench. I smell a bad bear scheme. 
  • Options
    @ericnliz  scratched my camping itch last night. BTW the fan shut off around 2am or so. Thanks! We are so blessed to have such an amazing park at the edge of town. Dan came for breakfast (pulled up right when the bacon was almost done. Must have radar!). We checked with Ranger John, and a site in the upper level had just opened up, but being right on the road would drive me nuts at night. I prefer the lower loop! So I'm home, and need to unpack and decide if I'm keeping Bug out to camp in for the weekend. Speaking of Ranger John, tomorrow is his last day! He's taking medical retirement for blown out knees, poor guy! He will be sorely missed by many! I'd better clear out the fridge and unpack. Later!
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, Talked to Dale about your fan, and if you were using anything 12V  ( television, fantastic fan ) related, the converter is recharging the battery, and the fan will come on during that process. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Weekend update: Presently lookin' for my Elmer Fudd hat & shotgun!!! &*%#* squirrels have managed to chew off 3 corners of my heat pump platform! :o:s  I'm fixin' to show 'em nest building 101!! :angry::punch: If when Liz gets home from work, and I'm not here, have her call the local hoozcow!!!!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Couldn't find my hat!!! Plan B: Cayenne pepper on all 4 corners 'till I can get it fixed. My luck: They LIKE spicy food! :s:o:D
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz :get_outta_here: cayenne has always worked for me. I also used it on newly planted tulip beds in Seattle. I had very nice tulips! I won that round! Good luck!
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    They do not like cayenne pepper!  
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @Verna, I know. That's why I use it!  =) 
  • Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    So I read about dogs hating cayenne and sprinkled almost a whole bottle of it in our trash cans which Porter boy used to knock over and scrounge in. He knocked them over, ate what he could, destroyed the rest if it and that night, became violently ill in our bed. Lock your doors @ericnliz!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
     ;) 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @SAM, Congrats & happy retirement! Wanna come squirrel huntin'?!? I've got room in the driveway & hookups! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Yeah @SAM!!! Congrats!

ut oh @ericnliz. I feel for ya, bud. You and I are on the same page regarding these destructive rodents with pretty fuzzy tails. I know some Cajuns that would make short order of them in a cast iron skillet. 

Chewed the corners off your heat pump platform!! Geesh. Makes me want to go out and check my A/C platform (but it's raining). Probably made out of the same recycled thing as yours. Not a concrete platform of old like Dad's. Mine is slightly off kilter in the ground and not 100% level. Something that bothers my inner OCDness.

My dogs used to keep those critters away. Now without canines, they are going to sneak in an cause havoc, I jus' know it. Good luck with your pepper and um, do ya know any zoo keepers? I heard lion tinkle helps lol. Don't ask me how I know how they collect it. I used to know one of the keepers of the gorilla exhibit. It was cool to see the wildlife restoration programs behind the scenes, but I digress..... best of luck @ericnliz!!! :lucky: