Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2

Comments

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    PXL,
    I NEVER do! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I'm semi- serious all the time, even when joking or being sarcastic, but you'll know when I'm really serious. Or annoyed <- Doesn't happen often but once in awhile.
    Everyone - well, there are exceptions - are pretty well behaved here and most have pretty good senses of humor.
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Like don't use poorly constructed phrases like 'I go where I'm towed'.

It drives PXL nuts. B-) 

Seriously.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Does it bother him to start a sentence with "Like..."?
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
    See Chan, you proved me right - You typed it the way it "should" be :-)
    Photomom - No, I immediately write one off as a bubble-head valley girl. Now if you start it out with "dude" ...
    How about "YO"? =)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

OR , better yet, WHASSUP? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

Shouldn't that be... Whaszup?
    I thought it was "zup".

You campers have clearly not taken long enuf hikes today.

You should all be sleeping now.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
    How old do you think we are ChanW?
    Spokane, Wa.

Maybe it's raining everywhere.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Storms are over here. I started cleaning up the tree limbs last night and I slept well. Almost ready to get back at it again this morning. 60 mph winds from the northwest tear up my hard maple tree every time. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Well it is going to be 120 degrees in Phoenix this weekend so I am sure a lot of people will be huddled around their air conditioners. Being a few miles north, few more feet above sea level and 30 degrees cooler here in Flagstaff, all those silly people from the valley come and invade my space!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    larrygon said:
    Well it is going to be 120 degrees in Phoenix this weekend so I am sure a lot of people will be huddled around their air conditioners. Being a few miles north, few more feet above sea level and 30 degrees cooler here in Flagstaff, all those silly people from the valley come and invade my space!
    But, Larry, I stay out of your space in the winter...I leave the Midwest to escape the cold, not to find more cold!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    edited June 2016
    I usually do my spring cleaning/maintenance in one broyhers driveway but with 95+ temps last week, didn't get much done. So fled to a buddy's with a big shop and I can park inside on the weekend. Hot here also and big 60-80mph winds with tornados west and east late yesterday. But, being inside, I'm actually getting some stuff done and suppose to be cooler this next week when I'll be back outside.

Not a big heat fan - No way would I survive 120 - Wowzer
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    Ericnliz and Sandi and I are planing to meet for lunch sometime in the near future. If your are in or around the Spokane WA. area and would like to join us. No date has been set. Probably on a Sat. or Sun. If interested add your name to the reply, and stay tuned.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Pop-T@BPop-T@B Member Posts: 199

Dale,

I wish Lisa and I could come, sounds like a good time, The drive is just a little to far for us this year. Maybe next year after we get the new house done we can make it out your way. :)

• DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    Sean, kind of a long drive for lunch. I would like to put together something in the NW for next year. I am thinking Farragut state park near Athol Idaho. Early summer.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Dale, Funny you should mention Farragut State Park, Liz and I had that discussion about a month ago. I was going to mention that to you when we got together! I'll call you this week.
    Pop_T@B, Would love for you to come this direction, as well as anyone else willing to make the trek! 
    Spokane, Wa.

We hope to be able to travel more next year, health issues and having a new house built this year has kept traveling to a minimum.
    Pop_T@B, Hope everything is well with you and yours! House Building whether you do it yourself, or have a contractor is a MAJOR undertaking to say the least. Good luck and Happy Trails! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

Ericnliz, thanks. Still working on my health issues. For now, I am still on the green side of the grass and hope to keep it that way!  :)  
    Upright and vertical are always good things! Best wishes.
    Spokane, Wa.

Yesterday while doing my "tips & tricks" on the fridge door, I lifted the glass stove top cover to place screws, bolts, tools & washers inside for easy reach while working. Not paying too much attention to the inside of the stove while doing so, I reached into  collect the washer for the bottom side of the fridge door hinge, and to my astonishment, it was Stuck to the bottom of the inside of the stove. Scratching my head, and wondering why it was stuck, I continued on, and to my further amazement, EVERY bolt,  washer and screw was stuck. I continued on with my endeavor, and upon completion, Liz had come out to check it out to make sure that was the way she wanted the door. After she agreed with the installation, I asked her "Do you know why it is so sticky in here?" [The sheepish grin should have told the whole story, but I calmly waited for the explanation.] The explanation started out as "Remember when we were camping with the kids, and I went to make Mango Margaritas"? Oh boy, here we go! She then said " I started the blender and was changing my shoes when the lid blew off the blender, and it went EVERYWHERE!" Holy Mango Margarita!!!! To give her kudos at this point, actually she did a really good job of cleaning everything up because I had NO idea at the time [nor did she tell me what had happened as I was over at the kids campsite at the time] what had happened. At this point [another sheepish grin from her], she said "I didn't even think about looking in there because I thought I got all of it." My reply...."Put your hand in there, just touch the bottom. ". When she did, her finger stuck to the bottom, and we both cracked up! Her reply, "Oops" as she reached below the sink for the cleaner and paper towels! The upside to the story is that, after cleaning the Mango "stick" from the bottom, I removed the stove top to make sure none had leaked below, and found a loose propane connection at the thermocoupler. 1 1/2 turns loose, no mess, and I still really DO love my wife!
    Spokane, Wa.

By the way, we now use the outdoor outlet to make Margaritas!
    Spokane, Wa.

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,396
    Hey hey now, Eric, that's alcohol abuse! 
    2015 T@B S
    I can honestly say, I was NOT present at the alcohol abuse moment! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    ROFL :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    edited September 2016
    Ratkity, H ;) ow did I KNOW that sooner, or later you'd chime in too?
    By the way, you must have REALLY small hands! There is NO WAY I could even fit 1/2 my big mitts into the area you did your hose repair in! I was lucky I didn't drop the flash light! :o
    Spokane, Wa.