Options

Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Just wait until I get my 2nd cup!! I found a Starbucks coffee with 2x the caffeine (not sure how the did it, but it really is).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    And Good Mornin' ta You @ericnliz! You are up early. I'm a right-coast person. Youse be a time zone or two away from me.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Yeah, I was up at 4:00..... :|:sleepy:. Thank goodness my Keurig :coffee: maker has a strong selector for the brew! However, my lil' buddy is now takin' a nap before breakfast.... :angry::o, oh well, that's why we love 'em! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Popper is on a mission to lick the cat with gooey slobber when the cat teases him. I'm not sure who's winning... the cat's double-front-paw clawing of Popper's snout or the dog's slobbering.
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Im at Ikea..
      Why?  I dont know....
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @TerryV6 Good luck finding your way out!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    @TerryV6, Did you just forget why, or forget what you went there for in the first place? Second question: Just window shopping, or did 'ya bring yer credit card? if the second is the case...when it starts smokin', head for the door! :fearful::rofl:
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ok, Can someone turn the heat down just a BIT? 12:20 pm & it's already 105* on my patio! Thank goodness for the ceilinf fan in the Gazebo & the misters goin' full blast. I could cook on the patio without even firin' up the BBQ! :o:s;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
    ericnliz get the meat goin’ on the concrete and I will be over soon with some potato salad and a fresh-picked blueberry pie.
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    Custom Colors & Custom Interior
    We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

• Options
    I just filled out something from NuCamp and I firmly believe I’m going to win a yeti cooler....
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    @TerryV6, Atta boy, a good positive attitude ;) is a good start!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    @TerryV6, you are too funny!  

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    OK... anyone else here more than ready for clean air to camp in, and not worry about having to evacuate for wildfires? The entire West Coast is a hot smoky mess right now.   :s
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, I'm just thankful it's not as bad as last year. We cancelled a trip because of the wildfires. I just keep hoping that folks take more precautions on their properties to lessen the impact, and fuel these fires feed on.
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    @Homebodyatheart- we are very fortunate being on the OR coast... ocean breezes are keeping the air clear.  Am not looking forward to the air quality at home (or the triple digit temps!)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 585
    @2Cougs I saw a picture of Cannon Beach this morning and it's gorgeous! Clear and sunny. Breath in that fresh ocean air for me! Luckily, here in Bend our air is ok right now. Clear blue skies, light breeze and another day in the low 80's. This is what the visitors brochure tells people, however, we'll be at 100 later this week. :(
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    @dsfdogs- perfect!  Hope your trip
    home is fun and safe!

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Not quite, @2Cougs!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    2Cougs when I flew home a week ago from So Cal the entire inland west coast was haze covered. On the coast you're blessed! It looks clear here today, but it's still there.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart- just entering the Tri Cities and the smoke!

• Options
    @2Cougs sorry to say that looks about right. You’re getting closer to home! I’m at B&P for the next two nights, and loving site 13! The river is low and everything is tinder dry.  I haven’t seen any Canada geese yet today, either. 
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    And as a friendly reminder to all, the "Help" category is for things like system & computer related problems (e.g. Log-on issues, forum access/operational type issues, etc.) and not for trailer related issues and questions relating to trailers.   =)

But hey, this is how we learn and it keeps the moderators and admin from ending up like the Maytag repair guy!   :o

=)=)=)
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    @Michigan_Mike, Does that mean you can't fix my washer????? :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    ericnliz said:
    @Michigan_Mike, Does that mean you can't fix my washer????? :rofl:
    Sorry buddy, my certification has expired!   =)
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Up date: Took Ruger to the vet yesterday for his final booster shot....weigh-in 54 lbs at 5 months. Oh, boy, me thinks he's gonna be one big fella! :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    ericnliz said:
    Up date: Took Ruger to the vet yesterday for his final booster shot....weigh-in 54 lbs at 5 months. Oh, boy, me thinks he's gonna be one big fella! :o
    Around 10# a months until 6 mo. Then they are all legs and skinny bodies. Popper is a the Service Dog Boot Camp for at least a week or more. He's got to learn some special tasks. 

Ut oh.. I think Ruger and Popper need to move to Chit-Chat #2!
  • Options
    Ok, @Ratkity, I'm back over here now....WAY too early to git zapped by the Magic Wand.....or the Magic Eraser guy! :fearful::rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @ericnliz, yupyup. I'm heading onto noon-o'clock and miss the Popster telling me every 15 min from 11:15am until noon that it's time to play slobber ball, drop water into Mommy's lap (with or without slobber ball) and bask in the sun with the radio playing. 

I did get his crate vacuumed all around and filled up a vacuum bag. LOL. When I vacuum when he's present, he helps by looking under places to see if I find any of his toys. I swear, one day that boy is gonna get the brush end of the tank vacuum stuck to his nose!

His covers for his orthopedic chew-resistant beds are washed and cleaned as well. 

His old man kitty is spending a lot of time on my lap (unusual), but keeps looking around for his playmate.

I'm getting updates on Popper's progress. He took a day to get settled down with the two humongous dogs at the trainers. Popper is having a great time with the two kids that live there (tween-agers). They have a role in training and I'm sure get a great allowance for it! I wanted the trainer to tell me he was "SUPERDOG!" and only needed a few minor tweaks in his training. Um, well, I guess that's why I hired a trainer... cuz I am a microbiologist, not a dog trainer (geeking... "D-it, Jim. I'm a doctor... not a [fill in blank]".

• Options
    @TerryV6, you are too funny!  

My wife says im funny looking...  
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI