Post up some shots of your [email protected] set-up at the camp site! Part 2

Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Posts: 2,342Administrator
edited April 28 in Camping & Travel
Time for a new thread!  Show us your campsite!

Note:  Please, resize all photos posted to the forum as smart phone photos are very large and they disrupt the forum and make opening pages difficult for others.  Thank you!  

This was out on BLM land in the Sonoran Desert north of Why, AZ.  We love this spot next to Pig Rock in the Darby Well area.

Mike Smith 
Linden, Mi
2015 [email protected] Max S
Attached Image

Comments

• RollingBnBRollingBnB Posts: 266Member
    edited April 28
    @Michigan_Mike You get a new truck Mike?
    2017 [email protected] S Max White [email protected]
    2015 Chevy Silverado & 2017 GMC Acadia
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Posts: 2,986Moderator
    Debbie, do I see a Fold n Go Coleman grill?  If so, how do you like it?  

Sharon
    Sharon
    Cleveland Heights, Ohio
    2017 TaB CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan

• dsfdogsdsfdogs Posts: 205Member
    @SAM good eye! It looked even cuter on the table after I put down my red check tablecloth! :) I bought it at the recommendation of @Verna. This was the first time using it and I cooked hot dogs!  =) Worked just fine. The lid is high enough to close while cooking (large chicken breasts might be an issue though). I saw some reviews about difficulty cleaning it so bought a grill mat and cut to size and that was easy to wipe off. Very light weight. 
    Debbie in Oregon
    2018 [email protected] 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Posts: 2,986Moderator
    Good to know.  We decided that the Weber Q was good to use at home and we needed a new camp grill.  DH picked out the Fold n Go.  Ordering it as I type!  Getting the carrying case, too.  The grill mat sounds like a good idea.
    Sharon
    Cleveland Heights, Ohio
    2017 TaB CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan

• ericnlizericnliz Posts: 4,403Member
    @BrianZ, Thanks for sharing! Looks like a good time was had by all. Happy camping! :)
    2016 [email protected] MAX S-aka: [email protected]
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  with,
    Ruger aka: Adventure Companion

• LagerLager Posts: 6Member
    Arches National Park   Devils Garden Campground.   May 2018
  • atlasbatlasb Posts: 354Member
    Honey Creek State park, Grand lake of the Cherokee, Grove, OK
    2018 [email protected] 400, 2016 Nissan Frontier Crew cab
  • jgram2jgram2 Posts: 1,100Member
    And this would be the photographer’s  “golden hour” right before sunset.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    [email protected]@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘06 V8 4Runner 

• MouseketabMouseketab Posts: 616Member
    edited May 22
    Anchor Down RV Resort, Dandridge, TN, Site 81, Off of I-40

This was an overnight stop on my way to a [email protected] gathering. It was a back in site, but it was so late at night when I arrived that I just pulled in, and ran the electric cord under the trailer, then backed out the next morning.

One of the bathhouse facilities. These were individual restrooms, with fully tiled showers, toilet, sink, benches, and plenty of hooks. Beautiful facility, but I forgot to take a picture inside

Carol
    [email protected]
    2007 Dutchmen [email protected] Clamshell, 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
    Harvest, AL
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Posts: 1,762Member
    @Mouseketab isn’t it exciting to see many Tabs all together camping? That was one of my favorite things last weekend at the East Meets West gathering at Lincoln Rock State Park in Washington State. We even had five Tada’s! Thanks for the pics!
    2017 [email protected] Max S silver and cherry red, TV 2015 Toyota Highlander [email protected] ("Bug" aka my [email protected] pod), towed by Big Red, or Silver
  • KerouacKerouac Posts: 9Member
    Big Bend Ranch State Park, Texas - May 18-22, 2018
    High Temperature of 106 deg F - Got toasty inside the trailer

• BrianZBrianZ Posts: 530Member
    @Kerouac, did you add that temp/humidity display?
  • KerouacKerouac Posts: 9Member
    Came included with my [email protected] here in Colorado.  Cheap Chinese, but seems to work pretty well.  Mounted to the wall with Velcro near Alde control panel.
  • MouseketabMouseketab Posts: 616Member
    @Mouseketab isn’t it exciting to see many Tabs all together camping? That was one of my favorite things last weekend at the East Meets West gathering at Lincoln Rock State Park in Washington State. We even had five Tada’s! Thanks for the pics!
    It is lots of fun!! Sharing ideas, and lots of hugs and GREAT food
    Carol
    [email protected]
    2007 Dutchmen [email protected] Clamshell, 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
    Harvest, AL
  • db_cooperdb_cooper Posts: 396Member
    edited May 27
    Got out favorite site outside of Winthrop for the holiday. Cargo rack works great for drying ski boots.  Little bit of mountain biking and a ski mountaineering excursion at Washington Pass.  Now trying to beat the Seattle traffic home.  Love the Methow area.
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• jgram2jgram2 Posts: 1,100Member
    Stunning view and also nice it’s a pull through.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    [email protected]@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘06 V8 4Runner 

• rkj__rkj__ Posts: 521Member
    East Rim of the Kaibab Plateau on FR611, at 8800 ft. Seven miles into the National Forest from AZ 67, the road to the Grand Canyon North Rim. Behind the trailer is a steep 2000 foot drop. In the hazy distance, 11 miles away, the cliffs of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River. 36°26'27.1"N 112°04'39.0"W

Great spot!
    2016 [email protected] 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • pthomas745pthomas745 Posts: 595Member
    And, not hard to get to, any Tab could make it. The road in is gravel/rock and pretty well maintained. There were some bigger rigs out there.  About 10-12 spots overlooking the rim, and I'm sure there are others down some of the branch roads off FR 611.