Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site! #3

Comments

• Grumpy_GGrumpy_G Member Posts: 433
    Along the McKenzie River in Oregon. Picture taken before the 3+ hours of rain and hail.  :/ Late season winter storms here, plenty of snow in the higher elevations.

• MadCityJackMadCityJack Member Posts: 106
    edited May 2022
    East Fork campground of the Black River Forest in Wisconsin.   One of our favorites and we will be here 5 nights dry camping.   Having some coffee and listening to the birds, fish jumping and trains in the remote distance.  Jodi spotted deer across the river but I missed seeing them.

2017 T@B 320 Q Max 
    2018 Toyota Highlander, XLE  
    Wisconsin
  • patandjeffpatandjeff Member Posts: 16
    Surfwood 
    T@B 400 , Tundra 
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    Grand looking campsite location, enjoy…
    Cheers
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
  • K_C_915K_C_915 Member Posts: 34
    Wild Horse Lake Campground near Williams, Arizona.  Our first time taking the Tab on dirt roads and a 4 night boondock trip.

2021 T@b 320 S Boondock
    2020 F150 2.7l V6 Turbo
    Tucson, Arizona
  • HellFishHellFish Member Posts: 21
    My google search for "Wild Horse Lake Campground" near Williams turns up no such thing.  Is it private, BLM, state park...what?
  • BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,299
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• RomanaRomana Member Posts: 26
    Bogachiel State Park, WA

Romana - 2005/6 Thor T@B T16
    Towed by 2003 Toyota Tundra Stepside
    Port Townsend, WA
  • GherzigGherzig Member Posts: 99
    Boondocking at a New York Harvest Host

2021 T@b 400 Boondock
           Oneonta, NY
  • dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 583
    edited May 2022
    @Romana I'll be there in July! Let's hope the rain settles down by then, even though it's a rain forest! Did you like the park? Is the cover on your Tundra waterproof?
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @BrianZ - have you managed to visit all the Virginia State Parks yet?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited May 2022
    Oh yeah, @Sharon_is_SAM !  Or so we thought..
    We completed our goal last year of staying at all 23 on the State Parks list with RV camping. We even stayed at one that is not on the state parks list - on the KY-VA border ("Breaks Interstate Park" - great natural beauty) that is jointly owned & run by both states (separately funded from our state park system). 

Except...  Just after we finished going to all 23, they have now opened a new state park with camping, out to the east, near Gloucester, VA, called Machicomoco State Park. There are at least six or more now with native American names, including Kiptopeke, Chippokes, Occoneechee, Powhatan (another newer one), and Pocohontas here in Chesterfield County.

So, we're not done yet after all!  We need to put Machicomoco on our list, although we've found that newly opened parks tend to be more limited in what they have to offer. It probably has water access though.  So it will probably be a one-nighter, just to check it out. 
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • GigHarborTomGigHarborTom Member Posts: 76
    Denny16...That Clear Lake photo looks like the same spot we were at three or four years ago. Wifes brother is in Lakeport.
    Gig Harbor Tom
    2020 TAB 320 S Boondock Lite
    2019 Toyota 4 Runner
    Puget Sound Country
  • Denny16Denny16 Member Posts: 5,420
    edited June 2022
    It is a nice spot Tom, we plan to go back again next year.  This year we are going south along the Calif. coast (still north of SanFeancisco, but south of us).
    Cheers 
    2018 TaB400 Custom Boondock,  Jeep Gladiator truck, Northern California Coast.
    Maxcamp8 said:
    This was just a lunch stop in Garfield County CO.
    Apparently we parked in the Land of Lanolin.
    @Maxcamp8 ? Land of Lanolin?  Were there lots of sheep?
  • scott14scott14 Member Posts: 132
    @Sharon_is_SAM Look to the center-right of the picture... I would say yes! :)
    Scott / 2022 T@B 320S / 2019 T@B 400 / 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ / Northern Illinois
  • berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 958
    Yes Garfield County is one of the areas in CO that has lots of sheep! Probably herding them out to free range in the mountains for the summer. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
    Oh geeze!  I need new glasses!  
  • SlackersSlackers Member Posts: 410
    I didn't see the sheep either.  B)
    2019 Tab 320 CSS, 2019 Ranger TV, OH
  • rcuomorcuomo Member Posts: 319
    Hither Hills Montauk LI beginning of this week. Not shown portable table/sink hooked up to outside shower connection. 
    ‘18 Tab 320S- mfg’d 4/17, acquired 9/17
    Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
    ‘17 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E- 5000# tow cap, 600# tongue cap
    ‘20 Honda Pilot Elite- 5000# tow cap, 500# tongue cap
    Huntington LI
  • AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,272
    edited June 2022
    rcuomo said:
    Not shown portable table/sink hooked up to outside shower connection. 
    Today's rainy day setup at Greenfield State Park in NH. Jean cooks and I'm the bottle washer. We just added an long extension to the shower connection so that it will reach out to a campsite picnic table. First time using it. Very nice! Much better than doing dishes behind the trailer on our portable table.
    (add that I really like the collapsible sink)

edit to add last nights spooky campfire picture. :D

Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler

• rcuomorcuomo Member Posts: 319
    AnOldUR said:
    rcuomo said:
    Not shown portable table/sink hooked up to outside shower connection. 
    Today's rainy day setup at Greenfield State Park in NH. Jean cooks and I'm the bottle washer. We just added an long extension to the shower connection so that it will reach out to a campsite picnic table. First time using it. Very nice! Much better than doing dishes behind the trailer on our portable table.
    (add that I really like the collapsible sink)

edit to add last nights spooky campfire picture. :D

I initially was going the same way with the hose extension but Karen really likes the double sink setup for washing dishes. The sinks have cutting board covers but we mainly use it for dish washing. And if we have a water hookup I use a Y coupler for the trailer and the sink. 
    ‘18 Tab 320S- mfg’d 4/17, acquired 9/17
    Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
    ‘17 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E- 5000# tow cap, 600# tongue cap
    ‘20 Honda Pilot Elite- 5000# tow cap, 500# tongue cap
    Huntington LI
  • AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,272
    Last stop before uCamp. Shenango Campground, a COE in western PA. Site# 270. Great place to launch our kayak.
    Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler