Options

Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• Options
    BjfrezellBjfrezell Member Posts: 10
    Lansing, Michigan based 2015 T@B  Model S with interior kitchen and wet bath - along with a husband, two small terriers bed hogs, and a 2013 Ford Escape.
  • Options
    TommyTommy Member Posts: 175
    Welcome @Bjfrezell nice tab :) Where is your campground?
  • Options
    BjfrezellBjfrezell Member Posts: 10
    Tommy said:
    We were at Pine River RV campground in Birch Run, Michigan.  
    Lansing, Michigan based 2015 T@B  Model S with interior kitchen and wet bath - along with a husband, two small terriers bed hogs, and a 2013 Ford Escape.
  • Options
    TomStephens1TomStephens1 Member Posts: 88
    dinzzy said:

Moderator's note: Photo edited for size.

Is this a photo from Malibu?
  • Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    @Tommy, there's a camping area about 1/2 mile West of Clear Creek Reservoir on Road 390 off of Hwy 24, Between Leadville and BV. Free camping with vault toilets nearby. Coming up on snag season for Kokanee Salmon in the reservoir. Was a couple of spots from this one when @jkJenn popped by with Rocky.
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited September 2016
    Bjfrezell, Welcome. Nice looking rig, read your other thread, and sounds like you are all set to go [for now anyway], I'm sure there will be other things added to your list for the future.  Have fun ,and thanks for the pictures! 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,514
    Mr. And Mrs. Gnome- what state is Leadville in?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Carolyn said:
    Sorry for the bad photo.  I don't take too many pictures of my own trailer!
    Groovy!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    JanetClarke_NC, Looks like you could've used water wings in the first photo, and a little tough to start a fire too! Just another reminder why I went to the T@B, and quit tent camping! Second photo, WOW, 'ya think they get their moneys worth at THAT place? Sardine can for sure! Just remember, Zombies are everywhere you are, and they can, and do sneak up on you. [not only that, but Halloween is just around the corner to boot] :o  
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232

Find the T@B! This was at North Topsail Beach, NC. I took my daughter and her friend to the beach, so this was my first time at a beach RV park. I think I prefer our usual trips to wooded, quiet mountains to the sardine arrangement here. Talk about zombies! It was cute - everyone who walked by - and EVERYONE walked by (see the boardwalk to the beach at the bottom of the photo) had to peek through the windows or ask for a tour. Fun, but I was exhausted by the end of the weekend!
    Don't think I have ever stayed in one that packed together, but when it offers beach front access I can understand.  That is why you are staying there.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Sorry, beach front or not, ain't gonna pack that tight. NEVER - EVER.
  • Options
    TabAgilityTabAgility Member Posts: 9
    At Lanier Family Campground at Topsail, NC. Picked her up from Wimington RV and directly to the campground.  Hopefully Hurricane Matt stays away so we can get out again next weekend!  
    Tim & Michelle - Raleigh, NC

2017 T@B Max S:   @gility cott@ge on the go!

• Options
    TomStephens1TomStephens1 Member Posts: 88
    Bjfrezell said:
    Tommy said:
    We were at Pine River RV campground in Birch Run, Michigan.  

Wow.  I'm surprised.  I didn't realize palm trees can live that far north.  Beautiful location!
  • Options
    jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 79
    We stayed at a place similar on the Mendocino California coast. We weren't quite that close but almost. And once was enough even though the owners were also very nice. Put up out Coleman canopy and two of the sidewalks for a bit of privacy. Ha  people still came for a look. 
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435

Find the T@B! This was at North Topsail Beach, NC. I took my daughter and her friend to the beach, so this was my first time at a beach RV park. I think I prefer our usual trips to wooded, quiet mountains to the sardine arrangement here. Talk about zombies! It was cute - everyone who walked by - and EVERYONE walked by (see the boardwalk to the beach at the bottom of the photo) had to peek through the windows or ask for a tour. Fun, but I was exhausted by the end of the weekend!
    How did you get out of there, spin the T@B 180 and then hitch up? It doesn't look like there was any room between you and the 5th wheel.
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Yes, I like your T@b too.  We have that color...  Also glad you mention your husband in your sig.   grin...
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    lapowers57lapowers57 Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2016
    Opening weekend of grouse season found us camping at Lake Francis State Park in New Hampshire.  Fall colors were almost at peak and the temperatures were quite warm.  The T@B worked as expected and we had a great 3 days of camping.  Our newest find is the camp kitchen from Camp Chef.  We found it makes a great dresser in our tent.

2016 T@B M@X S grey/red 16 Foot Airstream, towed by 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 4x4, Central Connecticut

• Options
    Photomom, Nice pictures, must have been really pretty with the trees changing color! The hiking trail in the second shot looks awesome! Wonder if one could do some fishing off that bridge!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    VERY nice :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    ericnliz said:
    Photomom, Nice pictures, must have been really pretty with the trees changing color! The hiking trail in the second shot looks awesome! Wonder if one could do some fishing off that bridge!
    Not this year! We have been in a severe drought most the summer and early fall and creeks like this are just a trickle.

This is one of the many NY state parks built by the CCC during the Depression and the stone work is beautiful.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    Last weekend we headed up to Pennsylvania for a brew fest.  The fest was excellent, and we even rode the train to and from the festival, The Colebrookdale Railroad, a very nice heritage railroad, to give us a chance to sober up.

We stayed at Lazy K Campground, outside Boyertown, PA.  For a private campground these were very nice sites, large, level, next to a picturesque pond.

Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Nathan, Looks nice! Is that fire pit an old truck wheel?
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Yup, pretty common in campgrounds I have been to.  I keep a couple of small bricks in the tongue box to lift it up a little to improve air flow.  Had a nice fire Sunday night.

Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Nathan, I had to chuckle when I saw the wheel in the photo, I've done that for years myself in prior backyards, only used two to three pieces of angle iron underneath for ventilation, and a grill to set the wood on. Makes for a very effective fire pit.
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Indeed, here is a shot from Sunday evening.

Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Nice shots! Like how you decorated for Halloween!
    Spokane, Wa.

This discussion has been closed.