edited April 2018 in Events & News
When: May 17-20, 2018
Where: Lincoln Rock State Park, just north of Wenatchee
Sites: Loop C, sites 60-94.
Reservations can be made by phone or online. 1-888-226-7688
    Washttps://washington.goingtocamp.com/Home.aspx
Info: http://parks.state.wa.us/541/Lincoln-Rock
Questions? Message me.

Last year we had 16 T@bs, 1 T@da, 33 people and some great dogs! Our goal is to fill most of Loop C with T@bs, etc. A few sites on the edges are already booked by non-T@bs. I've booked site 68 again. If you want to dry camp closer to the river, Loop A is for you. The action is in Loop C. The schedule is pretty relaxed, details will follow later.  There are unconfirmed reports of @ericnliz 's famous pit BBQ for the potlucks making a comeback. Again, donations towards the cost of the meat are appreciated. Those who came last year had a great time, and that's why we're doing it again! Hope to see you there!
Becky
2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

Comments

• SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    Woo hoo... booked a space up nearer the action... site 84.  Looking forward to seeing all of you again.  (Noreen)
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
    P.S.  I was able to book four nights, May 17-21, on-line at 3:00pm Pacific time this afternoon.
  • dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    OK we're in site 72 arrive on Thursday the 17th and leaving on Sunday the 20th. It's little scary..... kinda like going on a blind date.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    dsatwork said:
    OK we're in site 72 arrive on Thursday the 17th and leaving on Sunday the 20th. It's little scary..... kinda like going on a blind date.
    @Homebodyatheart, @ericnliz...who am I missing???  Looking forward to meeting you in person :)

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Aussie, We're neighbors! I booked site #83 for Liz & I. I STILL have the flag @Dalehelman gave me last year. @Sandiegogal & @dsatwork, it will be the best blind date you've ever been on, lots of fun! Oh, you laugh NOW about initiation rites....I got mine last year with surprise sprinklers! I know there's folks still laughing about that one!
    Just an update on @Homebodyatheart's initial post: You can reserve on line now. I was doing mine while on the phone with Becky yesterday. If you have a Senior Pass, Disabled Pass, or Disabled Veterans Pass, you will be able to receive a discount. You can also purchase your Discovery Pass at the same time as well. If you have one of the afore mentioned passes, just make sure you bring it with you for the discount!
    I'm collecting ideas for the BBQ. Last year I did pork ribs & pork loin. There was PLENTY to go around, and enough for left-overs the following evening. I even sent "doggie" bags home with a few folks. Later, we'll discuss what else to bring for the potluck. Had some AWESOME dishes & deserts last time, and believe me, if 'ya left hungry, it was NOBODY'S fault but yer own!
    If you want to meet some really nice folks, and have an awesome time....GET ON LINE & make your reservations!!! The spots go pretty fast. Really looking forward to this one, so let's make this a really good event!!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

@ericnliz... awesome! The closer I can get to the smell of those ribs cookin' the better :):):)  All windows will be WIDE open.
    @Aussie, You're welcome to just pull up a chair & RELAX!!! I'll be there all weekend! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    I've booked a spot but I'm not 100% that I'll be able to make it. If I have to cancel I'll post it here first.

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
    Please post which space, so if you do have to cancel, maybe someone else can take your spot. Also helps us keep track of who's where. Thanks!!
    Spokane, Wa.

• MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    ericnliz said:
    Please post which space, so if you do have to cancel, maybe someone else can take your spot. Also helps us keep track of who's where. Thanks!!
    I have site #64. 
    I have family in Seattle so I thought maybe I would do a combined trip.
    I'll be sure to let you know if before canceling. 

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
    thanks @Marceline, appreciate the input!!!! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

Any updates for folks attending?
    Spokane, Wa.

• gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
    Any idea where sites 97 & 98 are located? They aren't on the map...
    2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
    Camping under the Big Sky
    edited August 2017
    @gophergrad, Actually, they are on the map. Different loop with no designation as to the loop. There is #96, #97, & #98. They are located in the cabin loop to the south of Loop C. Go to the Lincoln Rock site, and go to find a campsite using the map. It's there, even I found it! I show #97 & #98 still both available.
    Spokane, Wa.

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Happy Monday everyone! First I want to thank my loyal gathering team for their support, and especially Eric @ericnliz for holding down the fort while I went dry CAMPING (No cell service...what a treat!) last weekend with friends! You guys are the BEST, and amazing! 

Marceline I am glad you can make it and have a space! Thanks for letting me know your site number, too. I appreciate that. It will be fun to meet you!

@gophergrad I hope you can get a space. In checking today the loop is full. If you like to dry camp the tent loop is on the river and the sites are nice and shaded.

Because we are spread out online, info wise, I'm not sure if any of the other filled spots are our group, or others, but either way as of right now I have 21 trailers/sites on my list...YIPPEE! It will be a fun time! Thanks again to all, seasoned and new, for helping to make this another fun gathering! Now get camping while we still can before winter sets in. :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • robnkarolerobnkarole Member Posts: 5
    We're new 2018 T@B Outback Silver/Silver campers joining you in site C66. Looking forward to meeting you all. ~~rob & karole
    Welcome @robnkarole! That's a nice site! We look forward to meeting you both, too. What part of Washington are you from?
    @robnkarole, A hearty welcome, and glad you'll be joining us as well. Looking forward to meeting you folks.  :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• robnkarolerobnkarole Member Posts: 5
    We retired to Camano Island a couple of years ago after living in North Seattle for 36 years. Karole has relatives in Wenatchee, Spokane and Liberty Lake so coming over from the West side is like coming home.  
    edited August 2017
    @robnkarole,  I have relatives on Camano Island!!! Used to have property there that I sold to my aunt & uncle. Their property name is Rushingham. Down towards Mabana Bay. Small world. You folks will fit right in with this group, as we have folks in Liberty Lake, Spokane, AND Wenatchee that attend this event from this side of the state. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• SeaTownTabSeaTownTab Member Posts: 6
    We have booked site A19. We recently bought a used T@B. We have only taken it camping once at Salt Water State Park as a "practice" one night camp trip. 
    @SeaTownTab that's great! What are your first names? You can message me if you want. I make a roster of who is where so we can find each other. Thanks for checking in!
  • SeaTownTabSeaTownTab Member Posts: 6
    We are Dena and Michael. We will also have two kids and a dog with us. Looking forward to it!
    @SeaTownTab, Glad you'll be able to join us! Question though: With two kids & a dog, where are you two going to sleep??? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Leeh22Leeh22 Member Posts: 30
    We are Lee and Tom, coming in our 2015 Sofitel Clamshell "Meriwhether".   We will be in site 61c the 17 - 20.   Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Thanks so much for this info @SeaTownTab and @Leeh22. I would hate to leave someone out of the roster! It will be fun to meet you all!
  • glenn_cathyglenn_cathy Member Posts: 3
    Would love to attend but it looks like we are too late to get reservations.  If anyone needs to cancel please let us know.  
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    Same here!  Were out of cell/internet range the weekend reservations opened for the eclipse.  By the time we got home on Aug 22 there were no sites available! :|
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

@2Cougs, @glenn_cathy, and anyone else wanting to attend. I'm showing there are still sites available in loop A. These sites do not have full hook-ups, but do have available water, and restrooms. It would be dry camping, however, I do know there were folks that attended last year that got some of these sites and still had a good time. I'm just putting this out there in case someone is interested. Just an FYI. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• glenn_cathyglenn_cathy Member Posts: 3
    We have solar so that would be work for us.  I did a search by dates and nothing showed available.  I will check again