Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    edited December 2017
    Pthomas- we will check out US 60!  Thanks.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Here in northern AZ we have not had any snow yet! It has been in the high 50's and low 60's during the days. Beautiful! 
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    High’s in the mid 70’s, lows in the mid 40’s at the opposite end of the state, @larrygon
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    So..... @BirdieJane, Turkey dinner on the menu? =) Thanks for sharing the photos!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Did you actually carve out a place to rest your campstove from a snow drift or is that a snow covered picnic table? "Cool" photos!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
    My wife carved a place for the stove, so we could make coffee outside.
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
    aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn
  • pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,604
    And was the "cooler" keeping food from freezing?

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
    As a matter of fact it made sure our salad did not freeze. 
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Truly way cool. Thanks for the photos-they're the only way we'll be experiencing snow camping on purpose.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @BirdieJane My daughters inlaws live in Lynden and had to deal with the ice storm and power outages. So you guys just head out and take your own power and heat with you.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
    Yes they had quite a mess out there. We are closer to the water, so we were spared. We enjoy camping in the winter, the Alde heat worked great. We place insulated pads on the windows overnight, and use bottled water. Works great, the floor is very cold however. I will remedy that soon. 
  • dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @birdiejane Is that dispersed camping or did you do they have a campsite at the trail head? I simple google search of Alpine lakes trail head was inconclusive. 
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @dsatwork and @BirdieJane my cousin has lived in Glacier for decades now and just retired in July as a Lineman. He posted pics from the Sumas area. It looks awful!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    dsatwork It is the Trailhead parking area at Ingals Creek. In the winter it is not used much. We came in the afternoon set up and did one trail then stayed over and did the wildernesse trail. In the spring and summer it is much to busy to bring the trailer. We also learned to get a Snow Park pass, then bring the trailer, for instance Lake Wenatche  State Park. You can camp in the south lot near the lake and Snow Shoe or cross country ski. Many Snow Shoe folks like to hike in the moonlight.
    @BirdieJane, Ever try dancin' in the moonlight? A really good friend of mine & I go canoeing in the moonlight in early spring & late summer. There's nothin' like it when the lake is like glass in a full moon, so I can definitely relate! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

Ok well you just gave us a new adventure, canoeing in the moonlight!!
    Just remember....DON'T dance in the canoe! :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

This type of Sage advice is why this forum is so awesome!
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    ericnliz said:
    @BirdieJane, Ever try dancin' in the moonlight? A really good friend of mine & I go canoeing in the moonlight in early spring & late summer. There's nothin' like it when the lake is like glass in a full moon, so I can definitely relate! :)
    Now I have that song in my head!!!! :rofl:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    :whistle: "dancin' in the moonlight" :whistle: "dancin' in the moonlight"  =) Just tryin' to help you out there @Ratkity!!!! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

:rofl:@ericnliz!!!

WARNING: Do NOT go to the Dog Poll thread. There's head-'sploding cute picts there. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    edited January 2018
    @Ratkity you sure know how to make us go where we are told not to in a hurry! Geesh!

Update...ok, I peeked and he is so adorable!  :)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    @Ratkity , Too late, I saw that one before I got to this one! Just keep us updated as he gets bigger, smarter, more headstrong, and all the other cool stuff that goes with havin' a new companion! Congrats, he looks like a winner! :triumph:
    Spokane, Wa.

OMG.. he played land-shark today! Ankles and fingers .. I hid my toes. It's not teething. Just mouthing everything, but he has sharp teefs!  

You know, it's addicting. I'm going to send more cute pictures. Especially when his ears start flopping up and down!
  • nawlins1b1nawlins1b1 Member Posts: 7
    Rlethbri said:

Sawtooth National Recreational Area, Redfish Lake, Idaho. 
    Beautiful site and rig!

• LSkrabutLSkrabut Member Posts: 136
    400 located near Dome just west of Quartzsite - 17 Jan 2018

Utah Driven

2019 T@B 400 (Ex 2018 400)

2015 MB GLK 250 Diesel

2018 GMC Canyon Denali Duramax CCSB

• rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Ratkity said:
    OMG.. he played land-shark today! Ankles and fingers .. I hid my toes. It's not teething. Just mouthing everything, but he has sharp teefs!  

You know, it's addicting. I'm going to send more cute pictures. Especially when his ears start flopping up and down!
    Haha, we are going through the same thing.  Within 48 hours of coming home, our puppy put pretty much everything in our house, in his mouth.  Baseboard, kitchen island, computer, cell phone, electrical cords, shoe, chair leg, couch...  
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
This discussion has been closed.