Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,350
    How pretty! How much per month to live there full-time?
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    What a cozy set up! Thanks for sharing.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • gulfareagulfarea Member Posts: 504
    Cincy you went right by my home when you crossed the rattle snake bridge on Range-line rd. If you looked to your left you would have seen the T@B NEAR THE WATER IN ITS HOME! If you come back lets get together. Art
    2019 TaB 320 S Boondock Edge
  • robptrobpt Member Posts: 90
    @CincyKid, come to think of it, yes it does! I knew that visor reminded me of something when I first saw one.

BTW, is that a Clam screen house in the background? 
    North Florida T@B 400 towed by a 2014 Nissan Frontier
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Well now, @CincyKid, and @robpt , it’s all in your perspective. Living in Oregon-it’s a DUCK bill of course!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• CincyKidCincyKid Member Posts: 83
    @robpt don't know about the screen house to the left in my photo, belonged to my camping neighbor.

CincyKid
    Cincinnati, OH
  • MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    CincyKid said:
    @robpt don't know about the screen house to the left in my photo, belonged to my camping neighbor.
    It looks like a Clam. The solid side panels attach over the screens with velcro. Here is mine (Clam Traveler).

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    V, glad you are out of the wind! Very scary. I think the T@B is low profile. I wonder what those big, tall 5th wheels feel (or Class As).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @Ratkity, I’m seeing a lot of “Big Boys” pull into this RV Park since noon. That is normally quite early to find a place for the night. I would imagine the wind is bothering them, too. 

Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Or....they're getting the "shake, rattle & roll effect out on the highways & byways! =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    The first time I slept in my old rooftop tent on top of my old Wrangler, it was in a windstorm on the beach of Lake Erie. I didn't sleep a wink all night. I have not been in wind in my T@b that kept me awake. So gentle rocking, but it was like being rocked to sleep.  =)

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

I'm quite sure there are a few of you here on the Forum that have driven the Columbia Gorge route in windy conditions before....certainly not for the faint of heart! I've seen semis pulling doubles change lanes, and/or get the whipping effect and not move the steering wheel at all on a straight stretch. best advise: SLOW DOWN! Better to get there late & in one piece than rush & put yourself and, or others at risk. I've been known for finding the nearest rest stop, or pull-out just to take a breather & re-group during such conditions. ;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @Verna
    I grew up in Phoenix and I don't remember the constant wind we have been dealing with at Tabazona. Thanks for sharing....looks like your mostly having a great time. Stay safe on your way back to the Midwest
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
    @dsatwork, This year is not as cold and windy as last year. But, I’ve not experienced this severe wind and potential snowy conditions trying to get home. I’m just sort of following the weather to get to where I won’t freeze up or blow away overnight!  I’m not in a hurry, thank goodness. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,605
    The plane is a V-22 Osprey, BTW.  Still a very cool thing to see!  Thanks for sharing the campground sites and the photos!
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
    @Verna, As always, thanks for sharing your adventures! If you're not in a hurry, & you've got Sunny Day with you & your "home on wheels" (T@B), take your time & enjoy! Be safe out there & stay in touch. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

@Verna great pics! I've got the same outdoor mat. I wish it were more in the red tone and less rust, but I like the swirls. I'm glad that you have the gift of time as you travel. I passed through Winslow as a youngster when we camped all over the Southwest, long before the statue, when it was pretty small. It is such beautiful country! Thanks for sharing!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    The plane is a V-22 Osprey, BTW.  Still a very cool thing to see!  Thanks for sharing the campground sites and the photos!
    @pthomas745, thank you. Osprey, it is. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @atlasb, nice. Jealous. Flakes falling now. Another 2" expected. Still can't get to ours just in the backyard. Almost a "bah humbug" situation. Enjoy!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.

Last nights campfire in @2Cougs front yard with my propane fire pit and Ladybug. We went our respective ways before the coyotes came howling, and something we’d never heard after that. 

This discussion has been closed.