Options

Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @ericnliz and @Homebodyatheart- Driving yesterday I saw a white with red for sale at an RV place that does not usually sell T@bs.  I called to find out model and price just for the heck of it.  They said it was sold and they were getting ready to do the walk thru.   They told me I could drop off info on how to get on the forum and when we meet for breakfast.

COFFEE WARNING...SET IT DOWN BEFORE READING ON.....
    I get there and talk to the employee who is going to do the orientation for the new owners.  He says, "Can I ask you one question... How do you put the stabilizers down?"!!!!!!!!! :o
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @2Cougs, Thank goodness for the Forum! Oh, and I hope they give them the info for the breakfast meetings. Sounds like after THAT orientation, they'll need all the help they can muster up! :o;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    dsfdogsdsfdogs Member Posts: 584
    @ericnliz could be she is sayin', "Look at me Honey! I'm in Heaven now and I don't get cold anymore!"  =)  
    I'm with you though, it was mid 30's earlier with snow from last night, but sunny, and I ran errands with t-shirt and flannel shirt and car window slightly cracked open! And I too said the alternative "S" word when I saw more snow this morning!  :D
    Debbie in Oregon
    2023 Tab 400 / 2022 F150 XLT Sport 3.5EB
    Traded in - 2018 T@B 320 S/2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5

• Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    It's really hard to click on this thread on a phone, but now that I'm here, that's a good thing.  :o
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,494
    @2Cougs oh my goodness! I would have hung around and trained the new owners AND the RV guy. You might tell Jackie about this Friday in case it's a new dealer who needs more training. Maybe I need to change lines of work.... :rofl:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    New topic direction... it’s a new day. And I’m grateful for it, for dear friends and family, and for my Tab. :rose:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    1 for the money, 2 for the show.... Janet Evanovich has the rest of the numbers on the cover of her books. :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    WolfT@B needs a bath...think if I turn on the sprinkler, I could coax it to run through???? :rofl:
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Sure @ericnliz! All you need us one of those mechanical bunnies that run at dog tracks in the old cartoons, give WolfT@b a whiff and let-r-rip! It would be a tight fit to run circles around your fir tree though.  And it would mess up your lawn. So maybe not. You are SO lucky to have friends like us to help you out, aren’t you? 

Speaking of friends, HEY! @Ratkity how are you and yours doing? 
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, :rofl:, I don't need bunnies, I already have plenty of squirrels runnin' all over the place!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz, yeah, but does WolfT@b chase squirrels?  =)
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Haven't seen him chase one yet...Maybe if I chase one his way, he'll get the hint. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz I know some Tabbers in this area who would bring their lawn chairs and coffee by just to watch you teach the WolfT@b how to chase squirrels! Of course we'd have to record it so @Ratkity and others don't miss out. That would be more fun than your indoor water feature! :rofl: 
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    @Homebodyatheart, got my spectators' hat on! Pics or it didn't happen! Waiting with much excitement and anticipation. 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    @Homebodyatheart, & @dragonsdofly, Hang in there, I'm workin' on the hand signals & whistles right now.....to be continued! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @dragonsdofly, @ericnliz may also have oceanside property for sale in the mid-west if we believe him so far... I could see him creating hand signals  for squirrels however!  ;)
  • Options
    HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY! :rose:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Just did a "walk about" around the yard & flower beds..There are PURPLE flowers coming up EVERYWHERE. Thanks Liz...you're still makin' me smile! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Happy Easter to you, too @ericnliz, and to all Tab friends and family everywhere!  :)
  • Options
    @ericnliz I know some Tabbers in this area who would bring their lawn chairs and coffee by just to watch you teach the WolfT@b how to chase squirrels! Of course we'd have to record it so @Ratkity and others don't miss out. That would be more fun than your indoor water feature! :rofl: 
    Oh definitely!!! :rofl:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Hey @Dalehelman, Just wanted to give a BIG thanks for installing the rear jacks for me at the Pot Luck gathering! 
    (P.S. A friendly reminder though...'ya don't need to leave your DNA on my trailer every time 'ya work on it...I KNOW where you live! :rofl:) ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    +42!
  • Options
    =6? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ahem...appears the magic wand lady caught us again....... :s:o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    ooooops! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    And this discussion started 4 which reason?
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @dragonsdofly, I don’t understand your question. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    @Verna, and perchance magic wand lady, that's good!
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @dragonsdofly, yes, I have the magic wand that is sometimes used to move parts of discussions to this off-topic, just Chit-Chat area. @Ratkity and @ericnliz are used to this procedure....even though they try to act so very innocent  B)

The magic wand is also used to remove or change the spelling of certain “Off-color” or “prohibited” words or phrases. 

It can also be used to help correct spell-check errors without disturbing the author. 

The magic wand is appreciated ....for the most part ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”