T@B Sighting

Comments

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    You probably went within 5 miles of seeing my T@B ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • T@BalongT@Balong Member Posts: 317
    Sorry we missed the opportunity!  BTW, my Jeep Cherokee performed flawlessly over Wolf Creek and La Veta passes in southern Colorado.
    2015 T@B 320 S, 2019 Jeep Cherokee
    States Visited Map
  • KatsKats Member Posts: 95
    I finally saw another T@B on the road, 2 weeks ago on the Mass Pike near Palmer. It was a red and white one, heading west...
  • ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,391
    edited August 2016
    Can you spot the T@B in this photo?

No, not the gray and black one, the white and red one!

2015 T@B S
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    On our trip to my son's [Graham, Wa.] I spotted two silver/gray T@Bs on the way over from Spokane going back east towards Spokane. That would have been the week of August 14th. Anyone here guilty? Saw lots of teardrops, both home-made, and manufactured by different companies. Have yet to see one in the same camps that we have visited yet.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• JodellRJodellR Member Posts: 67
    Saw my first on the road after almost 1 1/2 years when it was coming south on Hwy 53 in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago.  I honked my horn, but alas, was in the opposite direction. Kind of like that moment with the trains in Slumdog Millionaire. Have never seen one in a campground. One in a driveway on Hwy 29. And one Silver Shadow on Hwy 51 again in Sconny.
    2015 Yellow/White T@b Max S, 2015 Navy Blue VW Tiguan TV, 2 yr English Bulldog navigator
  • DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,409
    We were on our way back to Spokane from Crescent Bar in the Gorge on Sunday the 14th.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Saw one in the Rising Sun campground in Glacier (east side) as I passed by - was in a string of cars and missed the campground entrance. It had very distinctive graphics like paint brush strokes and could swear I've seen it in campground pics here on the forum.
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    When I started lurking on the forum, T@B sightings were few and far between. I think the sightings have gone up exponentially and shows how people are falling in love with these wonderful little campers! I hope PV keeps up the good work and we keep converting zombies.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    Dale, It was probably 8:30, or 9:00 am when I spotted this one between Fishtrap and Sprague Lake.
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

Ericnliz it would not have been us. We came through their about 11 or 12.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Dale, Thanks, must have been yet another lurking T@B owner. ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

Ericnliz, let's do lunch sometime. Call me if you would like to.
    220-4022
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Dale, I'll give you a shout soon!
    Eric
    Spokane, Wa.

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,391
    Since my previous accounting, I've spotted another T@b, a trio of 5-wides, and--as of this weekend--my very first T@da!
    2015 T@B S
  • larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Met a new T@B owner at the Durango KOA this Monday. Told them they need to join the forum and get all their questions answered. 
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • leroybortleroybort Member Posts: 61
    While vacationing near Tampa we sighted an undercover T@B in a driveway in Clearwater/Dunedin Fl right along Edgewater Dr.  Anybody here?
    Sug@rsh@ck -  2016 Max S Outback, 2016 Nissan Pathfinder.  
  • dinzzydinzzy Member Posts: 180
    Camp with (2) T@Bs at Rancho Sedona RV Park.  Very nice people and Chloe was charming and didn't bit.
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max

• VeronicaVeronica Member Posts: 12
    Met a DM T@B owner at the Ice Explorer parking lot on Sunday 8/28 (Jasper Nat'l Park, AB). Tuesday 8/30 saw an Outback T@B at Wapasso campground in Jasper Nat'l Park - parked a few sites down from us. We were in a rush to go out when I first saw them. They'd left for their day's outings the next day when I had a minute to stop and say hi. So we were two ships T@Bs passing in the night. If you know who you are, you were my first T@B sighting other than my own.  So, thank you.  =)
    First T@b trip August 15-Sept??, 2016.
    Nights in T@b: 23 (so far)
    States visited (including driving through): SC, NC, TN, KY, OH, IN, IL, WI, MN, ND, MT, AB (Alberta, Canada), MT, WY, SD and counting. 

dalehelmans garage! Saw it and all his "mods" up close and personal. Never saw the inside of a Sofitiel [sp] before, and saw quite a few differences, mostly in the cabinets, the water spigot for the kitchen sink, and upholstery. Oh, and the flooring as well. Dale works hard on his modifications, and there are some pretty cool ones I think. Good job Dale!
    Spokane, Wa.

Ericnliz: Are you sure this is not my mother?
    Thanks for the kind words. 
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
    Nope, I checked before I posted it! I had a great time chatting with you the other day. Just don't stay up too late thinkin' of the "next" mod! Tell Sandi thanks for the card by the way! Liz and I had a blast. Have to do it again soon, maybe prime rib next time after I get done with my favorite guy.. the DENTIST!
    Spokane, Wa.

PXL, Yah, oh yeah! Only four more appointments, and I'll be done. Can't wait! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited September 2016
    Knock on wood, I had a lot of that type of stuff done in my 20's. Expensive then and a repair to the bridge a few years ago cost more than the entire original procedures. Good luck, Eric.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    Veronica said:
    Met a DM T@B owner at the Ice Explorer parking lot on Sunday 8/28 (Jasper Nat'l Park, AB). Tuesday 8/30 saw an Outback T@B at Wapasso campground in Jasper Nat'l Park - parked a few sites down from us. We were in a rush to go out when I first saw them. They'd left for their day's outings the next day when I had a minute to stop and say hi. So we were two ships T@Bs passing in the night. If you know who you are, you were my first T@B sighting other than my own.  So, thank you.  =)
    That would have been us Veronica.  You must have been the new Max S we saw in the loop,  we zombied by a couple of times, but you were out late.  Nice rustic camp, when we got up to leave Friday morning we had a huge black bear eating berries between our camp and yours. Here's a picture of our camp at Wabasso.
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

Nice shot db_cooper! Glad you guys got that one figured out. Too bad your paths didn't meet!
    Spokane, Wa.

• PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Gray and black Outback in our camping loop at Hamlin Beach SP! Nice couple - only their second weekend out with their T@B!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
    As I was hitting the freeway at Murdo, SD, looked like there was a gray/white T@B behind a black TV - Just got a one second glimpse in my mirror but looked to be by the auto museum. Anybody here?