Options

EXPANDED RECALL OF T@B 320's from 1/1/2013 to 8/31/2016 for 3-way refrigerators

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    pcaddypcaddy Member Posts: 36
    Where is the list of VIN numbers being recalled for Norcold Refrigerator propane hose problem.  I need a repairman to fix mine and I thought Little Guy was going to pay for that?  How can I get my repairman paid?  I checked and the hose is riding on the fins.
  • Options
    LorieTLorieT Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2017
    Called PV -- very proactive, made apt for repair, all set!  Thx for the info, Verna! :)
    Lorie Tuma, Mt. Pleasant, MI
    2015 Tab S
  • Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited January 2017
    You can call Pleasant Valley or NuCamp about it. There's a link in the column on the right hand side of the page here.

Or click this link for the list of numbers.

pcaddy said:
    Where is the list of VIN numbers being recalled for Norcold Refrigerator propane hose problem.  I need a repairman to fix mine and I thought Little Guy was going to pay for that?  How can I get my repairman paid?  I checked and the hose is riding on the fins.

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    Bill_CochraneBill_Cochrane Member Posts: 103
    Perhaps you've all found the list of VIN's already but I have not read anything in this thread that leads me to believe that they have been noted already.  FYI The VIN 's have been listed along with the manufacturing dates in the original Vehicle report ( page 1)  I've clipped and pasted it here FYI. 
    2017 White with Black T@B Outb@ck, Max S ( rec'd on May 2nd, 2017)
    TV is a 2017 White Honda Ridgeline, Detroit Auto Show North American Truck of the Year  Love it. 

• Options
    mrlynch1953mrlynch1953 Member Posts: 40
    edited April 2017
    Purchasing used and the dealer tells me this recall service has already been performed. How can I assure that? What will a service receipt say?
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    If you call nüCamp on Monday, they will be able to tell you if the service was performed and recorded for the VIN on your T@B.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @mrlynch1953, I agree with what @Verna said, but if you want a REAL piece of mind, you could take the stove top off and do a visual yourself. Not difficult to do at all. That way you could check the clearance, and check the hoses for any wear that may have occurred. Just a thought.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    If your visual inspection shows no problem, please still call nüCamp with your VIN to make sure they can meet the government requirements by reporting your VIN with an completed inspection. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    Absolutely agree @Verna:)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    littlelululittlelulu Member Posts: 16
    Where do I find the list of VIN numbers affected?
  • Options
    @littlelulu, Go to page one of this post & scroll down, the link is there. Hope this helps 'ya! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Rangergirl, the notices were sent to the owners. Please contact nüCamp warranty and they can answer your questions. Their phone number is listed under contacts on this page. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    creamsiclecreamsicle Member Posts: 18
    My refer is not working well and it is not in recall.  It's either freezing 27 degrees or a warm 52degrees.  Decided to get dry ice and just go back to coleman. loose ice in the other cooler for drinks and such.  My seal around the fridge keeps coming off everytime I open it!!! Think I will just change it to dry food storage area for now.
     Side note bought an ice maker and love it.  People come by to 'borrow' ice.