Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site! Part 2

Comments

• Brad42Brad42 Member Posts: 25
    GATabber said:
    This was only the 2nd adventure in our T@B! Enjoyed a great weekend at Vogel State Park in Blairsville GA! With a few new additions to our set up! (Exterior: canopy (with LED lighting), flag, lights, camp table; Interior: curtains, new bedding, over the door organizer, stool cushion to keep light out of porthole)   :)

Looks great. Can you tell me which pop-up canopy you went with? I like the height and the top vent.
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @Brad42 I’ve got a 13x13 popup with 10x10 leg span. It takes two to walk it over your Tab, and I secured it with ball bungees to keep it from trying to fly off, damaging the Tab. It helps cool off the inside a bit when there’s no shade in high heat. Picked it up at Walmart. 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Lovely!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Ok now, that’s romantic!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Emma62Emma62 Member Posts: 51
    I love looking at these pictures.  
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    That’s the Taj Mahal of campsites!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Nothing like having mosquitoes outside the picnic area and being able to play cards and chat. LOL.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    @BrianZ /waves hello from Winchester, VA
    ~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

• BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited May 2019
    👋 @DigitalSorceress, you're fairly close to one of our favorite places at Shenandoah River State Park campground.  We're about 3 hours farther south from there.  My sister-in-law lives in Woodstock, just south of your location.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • DigitalSorceressDigitalSorceress Member Posts: 213
    @BrianZ I'll check out that campground... I want to explore my new (only been here 6 years) home state a bit.  I also really want to get out into WV.. there's some beautiful photography to be done... :)
    ~Tananda

2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge  named "Binky" | TV: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 with full tow package and a Leer Cap for lots of storage

I'm New to nuCamp and TearDrops but have owned a Class A in the past

This discussion has been closed.