Options

T@B Sighting

Comments

• Options
    DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    edited March 2020
    I just did a Rocky Mtn loop of TX - NM - UT - ID - WY - CO - NM - TX and four First Nations. Got sick in the middle of the trip, but otherwise Moab and the Tetons, etc. were all gorgeous.  Saw one T@B headed South in Victor ID last Thursday, but from blocks away.  I was thinking that would be it, when leaving the panhandle of TX headed towards D/FW, this thing pulled alongside in a rest area:

Woot!  Two in one trip!  Nice couple who had already taken their 2019 clamshell T@B up to Alaska.
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• Options
    Saw 3 320s today. 2 headed North on I-15 North of Idaho Falls and one in Phillipsburg, Montana
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 905
    edited August 2019
    @RoseK - good eye!  We drove Spokane to Glacier and back and saw NONE!
    We love playing "See a T@b"... keep up posting here folks.  One day someone will see us! (traveling down the road... not at a rally!) ;)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
    No one ever spots us. Maybe I need to offer a prize for the first person to post a pic! Ha! How about a homemade apple 🥧 pie? We mailed one to a soldier in Kosovo so I can easily mail one to you. I am honestly shocked at the number of people that don’t come up to us when camping too. I thought it would be constant.
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    Custom Colors & Custom Interior
    We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

• Options
    MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Member Posts: 91
    ColleenD2 said:
    No one ever spots us. Maybe I need to offer a prize for the first person to post a pic! Ha! How about a homemade apple 🥧 pie? We mailed one to a soldier in Kosovo so I can easily mail one to you. I am honestly shocked at the number of people that don’t come up to us when camping too. I thought it would be constant.
    We will be watching for you but I don't think you can be missed. I would love to see your trailer up close. We recently stayed in Hawn State Park and Johnson Shut-In's which are both pretty close to you. I'd like to win that pie!
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 T@B Max S - Sold March 2020

• Options
    ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 414
    Ha! We may be near-ish to you in October. We are thinking of spending a week somewhere there because we have family nearby. I will let you know.
    2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    Custom Colors & Custom Interior
    We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting.

• Options
    VictoriaPVictoriaP Member Posts: 1,492
    edited August 2019
    ColleenD2 said:
    @ColleenD2 This last trip, the trailer got several visitors and comments. The dog got at least three times as many, including a “most handsome and best behaved dog in the campground” from one of the park hosts. But I’m on the West Coast, where people aren’t likely to come up and talk unless you make eye contact first and then invite them into your space. Unless they want to meet the dog, apparently. 😁

No fellow T@bs spotted on this trip. One E-Pro and one Rpod (both with slideouts, so not the smallest models), lots of big rigs, of course.
    2019 320s BD Lite, white with blue (“Haven”)
    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6r (unsafe 200lb tongue weight limit until 2020 models)
    2020 Subaru Outback XT
    Pacific NW
  • Options
    Big sighting day today. We saw 5 320s. 2 headed south toward Teton Nat pk from Yellowstone, 2 in Yellowstone. No chance for hellos. Last one got a mutual 'thumbs up' was an hour East of Missoula at about 6 pm. Pete
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    Great time to be out there - kids are back in school!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    As we were heading home from Indian Creek we saw a 400 in Priest River Tuesday getting gas at the IGA... had time to yell "Nice 400!"

• Options
    MuttonChopsMuttonChops Member Posts: 1,594
    Wow!  My first Tab sighting outside of my home state.
    They (Blue) were following me (Red) on US-26 eastbound, I kept looking in the side mirror and could not decide if it was a 320 or 400 . . . it looked so Big behind their TV . . .
    We both stopped at a small rest area west of Mitchell Oregon.  Had a brief conversation - - - they wanted my pitched axle - - - they like to off-road, had a T@G, now have a {standard} '15 320.

'18 320 Spitched axle, 3020HE; PNW based
    TV: '17 Colorado V6 Z71 4x4, Tow Package, GM Brake Controller
    Adventures:  51   Nights:  322  Towing Miles 41,200+
  • Options
    driftlessdriftless Member Posts: 135
    Three of us visiting the Corn Palace in Mitchell SD earlier today.  2 from Wisconsin, 1 from Connecticut! All driving F150s!
    Happy Trails,
    Phil & Anita - Driftless: 2018 T@B 400/2015 Ford Explorer 

• Options
    Looks like an RV Show with three models !
  • Options
    grsiepkagrsiepka Member Posts: 58
    Saw another T@B couple coming into Picacho Peak State Park in AZ Sunday 9/29 around noonish. We were on our way home from Catalina State Park near Tucson and decided to drive thru Picacho to see the campground. 
    2020 T@B 400 Boondock Lite - 2018 Toyota Tundra Platinum - Tempe AZ
  • Options
    In early September in Jackson WY area saw so many NuCamp units I lost count (and didn't take pictures)  Memory says 2 T@G, 2 400's, 3 or was is 4 320's.
    Did get to say Hi to a few of the owners . . . . as we would expect They ALL Loved their NuCamp product.
    Side note:  While at Badlands spoke with a young couple renting a T@G . . . they really liked it, but of course the purchase price of new units was a concern.
  • Options
    Emma62Emma62 Member Posts: 51
    Just got back from a week on the Gunflint Trail near the Minnesota/Canada border, great trip.  We had some rain and were there for the first snow of the season.  The Alde system kept us cozy warm.  On the way up we ran into a forum member named Jonas with his T@B in Tofte, MN and on the way back we ended up in a three T@B convoy just south of Hinkley, MN.  Got to wave to the folks from Kansas and see how they positioned their spare.  Didn't get a chance to wave to the folks with the white T@B with yellow trim before they exited.  
  • Options
    JeansorJeansor Member Posts: 28
    We were camping just outside of Badlands NP in September and had several sightings. On the 19th I chatted with a woman from MN with a 400 at the gas station in Wall.  Then saw a white/red 320 CS in the Cedar Pass Campground on the 20th and a black/red 320 Boondock parked at one the the trail heads in the park on the 21st.  It was so exciting to see a T@B in the wild!
    2013 Nissan Frontier
    2020 T@B 320 S Boondock Edge: Sm@lls
  • Options
    linolino Member Posts: 226
    edited October 2019
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Saw this on one of the news websites:

2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    grsiepkagrsiepka Member Posts: 58
    Saw what I think was a T@B320 up on Old Rim Road / FR171 area on the Mogollon Rim in Arizona over the weekend. You were way in the back from the road almost like on the actual Rim. Curious how you got back there?
    2020 T@B 400 Boondock Lite - 2018 Toyota Tundra Platinum - Tempe AZ
  • Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 927
    edited October 2019
    Saw a T@G Boondock labeled "Wonder Woman" on I-90 heading west between Syracuse and Rochester this past weekend.

• Options
    ginsbujginsbuj Member Posts: 45
    I went outside my house and saw a White Boondock, or wait, it's my TAB sorry. :-)
  • Options
    FergieFergie Member Posts: 143
    Took our last trip for the year to visit family in Valdez, AK in early October. Photo is at a trailhead at milepost 119 on the Glenn Highway from our home in Palmer, AK. The Chugach Mountains are in the background. Were lucky and had beautiful days both ways!

Got home and finished winterizing!

• Options
    TBullardTBullard Member Posts: 20
    Saw a T@B parked at the Top of the World parking lot at Snowshoe.  Never thought about taking mine skiing for fear of cold temps freezing water lines and tank.  Guess they were dry camping.  Nor was I aware they would let you camp in their parking lot.
    Range Rover Sport HSE TV - Charlotte, NC
  • Options
    Saw a white with red 400 on HWY 2 heading north out of Spokane yesterday about 6:15.  Envious!  Although we are in Stage 2 of reopening, our reservations for last week had been cancelled early on.  That makes 4 trips already cancelled.  Hoping to be able to go to our June 18 reservations! :D

• Options
    @2Cougs;  BLM and NF non-campground camping is open if you're ready for some boondocking.  Was in the Pacific Lake area (BLM Lakeview Recreational Area) last week.  Lake CG was closed but did find an OK camp site about 2ths mile up an open 'jeep road'.
    On that Bothell-Spokane trip saw one 320 west bound on I-90.

Always seem to see at least one T@B on nearly all Washington State travels.
  • Options
    @MuttonChops - Thanks!  Appreciate you thinking of us!!!  Will check it out  B)
    Travel safe... stay healthy... hope our paths cross again soon.

• Options
    SeaLaVieSeaLaVie Member Posts: 46
    Hello to our nucamp neighbors at Anastasia State Park in St Augustine! Saw your tab 320 down toward the last couple of loops. We are in a blue 400 on the Queen Conch Loop. Feel free to stop by and say hello! 
    2018 T@B 400
  • Options
    Hello to the T@bbers at Riley Creek COE campground in Idaho this week.  We were in the other loop.  Tried to catch you "home" but kept missing you.  Hope you had fun! B)

• Options
    pakpak Member Posts: 114
    We recently took a week long escape to the Flathead Lake country. Saw 4 brand new 320s on a trailer on US 90 just East of Wallace, Id heading West. Other than those we saw no t@bs this trip.